Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Give Away Weekly Information For All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Give Away Weekly Information For All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters (572 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Away Weekly Information For All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters by handsan: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
As part of my contribution to knowledge, I shall (from time to time) be presenting websites that will be beneficial to the society. The website will mainly focus on issues bordering education, sciences, technology, research, skills acquisitions, capacity building, training as well as job and scholarship related stuff.

As I am still struggling to discover and learn new thing, I believe some readers might have some websites that are far more interesting, thrilling and educative than the one I knew or presented. As such, I will appreciate any input from people by sending a mail to me of their suggestions of website that they feel might also be useful.

This week, I will be presenting a website called HowStuffWorks, which is the award-winning source of credible, unbiased, and easy-to-understand explanations of how the world actually works. Founded by North Carolina State University Professor Marshall Brain in 1998, the site is now an online resource for millions of people of all ages.

From car engines to search engines, from cell phones to stem cells, and thousands of subjects in between, HowStuffWorks has it covered. No topic is too big or too small for expert editorial staff to unmask … or for you to understand. In addition to comprehensive articles, helpful graphics and informative videos walk you through every topic clearly, simply and objectively.

PLEASE REGISTER IN THE ISLAMIC CENTER FORUM, www.islamiccenterng.com TO BENEFIT FROM THIS UPDATES.
PLEASE PASS THIS MSSG TO OTHERS,
www.islamiccenter.com,visit te forum to as others are already gaining.masalam

(1) (Reply)

Shia Reply To Christian Slander In Sunni Hadith: Was Prophet Mohammed Violent ? / Sahabiyyat - The Best Generation Of Women In History Ever / What Is The Reality Of The Jinn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.