Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mig And Ninjabyte - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mig And Ninjabyte (764 Views)

Mig's Lesser Known Laws / Mig's 10 Office Rules / Mig N Clem - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mig And Ninjabyte by ituen(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
In a psychiatric hospital, a nurse walks into a room and sees a patient acting like he's driving a car. The nurse asks him, "Mig, what are you doing?" Mig replied, "Driving to Lagos!" The nurse wishes him a good trip and leaves the room.

The next day the nurse enters Mig's room just as he stops driving his imaginary car and asks, "Well Mig, how are you doing?" Mig says, "I just got into Lagos." "Great," replied the nurse.

The nurse leaves Mig'sroom and goes across the hall into Ninjabyte's room, and finds Ninjabyte sitting on his bed furiously pleasuring himself. Shocked, she asks, "Ninjabyte, what are you doing?" Ninjabyte says, "I'm screwing Mig's wife while he's in Lagos!"
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by kronkykay(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
na wa for ninjabyte oh.
nice one.
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Ninjabyte(m): 5:00am On Sep 29, 2007
U forgot to tell them the interesting part where the nurse stole the key to the "Dark Room", opened it up and there was ituen shouting in pain. Shocked, she asked "What's wrong with you?" Ituen answered "Don't mind these foolish drivers. I just got hit by Mig's car along the Lagos Highway. Now i've sustained multiple fracture on my third leg. Do you mind rubbing some balm on the affected area?" pointing to his gazunga.
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by chumakk: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2007
i wonder which time nairaland open a psychiatric hospital that people like Mig, Ninjabyte and ituen is the patient,who is the nurse? i guess SEUN
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Migines(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2007
@Chumakk

datts a mistake. U and all the people u knw nd knw u are the patients at "yaba left side"
*doz d 5-finger thing*
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Migines(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2007
Less i 4get; including ITUEN.
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by ituen(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2007
Hi mig, long time
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Migines(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2007
Yeah, sup?
Yall mist me dat much? I waznt online just yestday ne u say long tyme. Lol. I waznt home i went on some runs. Hw u duin? I can c u are avin a gud tym makin me luk bad.
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by clemcykul(f): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2007
and wen the nurse touched iteun's gazula he screamed and moaned and squeezed the nurse's butt and whimpered in pure estacy cos he has never been given a Mouth Action all his life grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by ituen(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2007
Chei ya,

No be only wen person dey hospital dem dey call am patient. I no know say this topic get consultancy patients like clem,
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by benjay1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2007
First i thought it was a joke , then i laughed next thing guyz don begin act mojo for nairaland , pls tell me na congy hold all of ona ?
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by ituen(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2007
ben~jay:

First i thought it was a joke , then i laughed next thing guys don begin act mojo for nairaland , please tell me na congy hold all of ona ?

You just have 12 posts and the next thing i see is CONJY!!!! Na wa 4 u oh. DO u know of the thread "Sexuality"
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Migines(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2007
12 POSTS!

Well, 1 tym or d oda we've gone tru dat stage.
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Migines(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2007
12 POSTS!

Well, 1 tym or d oda we've gone tru dat stage.
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by freezy(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2007
clemcykul:

and when the nurse touched iteun's gazula he screamed and moaned and squeezed the nurse's butt and whimpered in pure estacy because he has never been given a Mouth Action all his life grin grin grin grin grin grin

of course you can only expect such a response from clemcy because she's the nurse!
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by benjay1(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2007
ituen:

You just have 12 posts and the next thing i see is CONJY!!!! Na wa for you oh. DO u know of the thread "Sexuality"
@ituen Na wao, u go like quarel pass fight ooo. Na joke we all dey now. Nothing personal ok, and am sincerely sorry if i hurt your feelings.
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by ioday(f): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2007
freezy:

of course you can only expect such a response from clemcy because she's the nurse!

I thought as much grin grin
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by mimiko(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2007
pls guys wats gazula and Conjy grin grin grin
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by rubie(f): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
What was I even going to say sef?
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by ituen(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2007
ben~jay:

@ituen Na wao, u go like quarel pass fight ooo. Na joke we all dey now. Nothing personal ok, and am sincerely sorry if i hurt your feelings.

Benjy
I no dey vex at all. Was jokin wit u. After all, wat is the name of this thread ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Migines(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2007
"Na wao, u go like quarrel pass fight oo"
LOL
Re: Mig And Ninjabyte by Ninjabyte(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2007
mimiko:

please guys wats gazula and Conjy grin grin grin
Didnt u feel the answer tingling u on ur spine as u were asking the question? Alas, she wan make person talk so dat she fit use am yarb somebody

(1) (Reply)

Someone Asked Should Children Witness Childbirth? / Laugh It Off / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.