Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! (1568 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Sirniyeh(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Woe unto he who is decieved and remains decieved. You can be lied to but you have autonomous responsibility not to accept tricks imbibe in any erroneous teaching that some self-aclaimed righteous ones propagate . It's written that you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. But if you glue to a propagated truth for ten years and your life remains unbalanced, you have audacity to set yourself lose.
The most endtime innovation among the church goers is what we find in the book of malachi. Sincerely, If what in malachi 3 is true, then the lives of 90% of Xtians should have being more better than what they profess?
Those who know me know that I dont hide my feelings when it comes to the truth. For the past ten years you have being paying tithe, why the window of heaven conspiciously remains locked, judging from the experience of most tithers? Infact, people have being fooled to accept lies for the truth. May be you have not read that passage, the author deceived them to try God if He will not open the window of heaven.
What I hate most from the passagge is "Try Me". Who said it? I dont believe it's direct from God. Why try me? Must you test God with bait before He could bless? Do plants and animal bribe (TRY) God before enjoy the free natural gift? Na wa o...
People pay tithe hoping they will win God's lotto. Why the word "try me"? It is lotto that you try and win. Why must you bribe God before you can be blessed?
The truth is that Tithe payment is a form of fraud those ancient lazy leaders employed to eat where they did not sow. Our people today now place more value on tithe for blessings than unleaching the potential in them. They are seeking authomatic breakthrough. Upon years of tithing, the promised window of heaven remains unopened. Tithers live tighter life. Its a pity that those who are wise are using the tithe to enrich themselves, buying jets.
Tithe is a gamble. Its like playing Baba Ijebu. Did Jesus pay tithe? Did any disciple pay tithe? Even, where is the window of heaven?
What you will hate to hear is that, the window of heaven is your mind. You can not rise higher than the horizon of your mind. Dont be decieved that you will be devoured if you dont pay. Use your mind creatively, innovately, and productively in the place of tithe and watchout for miracle the tithe can not offer you.
Tithe is a form of gamble. Who are you to rob God? Who can rob God? Go to china, nothing like tithe but a little boy will produce gsm for you. Most world renowned inventors did not triumph through tithe. Why deceiving ourselves. In naija, we keep expecting miracle but remain poor.
Lastly, stop gamble with God. You hold the key to your window of destiny in your hand. Develop your mind. Acquire skill. Seek idea. Think innovately. Then you will be oustanding as sky will be your limit.
Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by PastorKun(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
Seun needs to introduce the 'like' tab on nairaland, I like this post smiley
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by OmoPastor(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ poster.

Have you noticed that no one replied to your post? Do you know the reason for this?

People are tired of talking about this topic, but to put you out of your confusion and misery i will help you out.

But before i proceed, are you born again? do you attend any church? do you believe that the bible is the embodiment of truth and is infallible?

Let me have your answers then we can talk  wink
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Sirniyeh(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
Omo pastor, weldone! I like your approach! I'm ready to answer all your questions. But, I will answer the question I understand. What does it mean to born again? Pls explain and set for battle of the truth.
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by ramalot(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2011
omopastor means a pastor's child
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Sirniyeh(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2011
Ramalot, I cherish your understanding. Great! I've being expecting Omopastor to reply me, then he will learn a new truth in the hard way. Nothing is as detrimental to the new truth like addiction to the old ones. If that is the case, we wont have continuous innovation in technology today. In religion sector, their own innovative trend is manipulating bible to cajole human mind. I wait for him to hear wen-en!
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Zikkyy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
ramalot:

the name omopastor means a pastor's child. It appears this person takes your post to be a direct attack on his/her family's source of livelihood.

LOL grin
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by OmoPastor(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2011
Omo pastor, weldone! I like your approach! I'm ready to answer all your questions. But, I will answer the question I understand. What does it mean to born again? Pls explain and set for battle of the truth.

Very simple test and you failed woefully angry

Simply answer the questions and you are already fuming with anger shocked

Stop being a 9jerian and answer my questions bro! Then we can talk wink

@ ramalot

the name omopastor means a pastor's child. It appears this person takes your post to be a direct attack on his/her family's source of livelihood.

Very funny ha ha ha, but you sounded like a novice that needs tutoring cos you are definitely blind.
If you think that men called and annointed by God live off your money then bro you are very lost.
I put a challenge to you: if you think and believe that the man called and annointed by God has his livelihood from tithes and offerings, then simply start your own church and feed your family from the proceeds of your church. Lets see if you will remain alive after the first 12 months grin
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by ogoamaka99(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
OmoPastor:

Very simple test and you failed woefully  angry

Simply answer the questions and you are already fuming with anger shocked

Stop being a 9jerian and answer my questions bro! Then we can talk  wink

@ ramalot

Very funny ha ha ha, but you sounded like a novice that needs tutoring cos you are definitely blind.
If you think that men called and annointed by God live off your money then bro you are very lost.
I put a challenge to you: if you think and believe that the man called and annointed by God has his livelihood from tithes and offerings, then simply start your own church and feed your family from the proceeds of your church. Lets see if you will remain alive after the first 12 months  grin

What a pity, i doubt if sirniyeh is a born again christian. God is not a money doubler HE want your heart before HE accept your money.
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello my fellow Forum members viewing this interesting thread . . . how are u doing today? grin grin well , I'm pretty doing great and fine and hope u are doing very well too . smiley . My sermon to day is entitled: Don't Pay Tithe. You're right. After this sermon it my desire that none of you will ever pay tithe again. I have been a tither since I was a boy. As a boy I received an allowance of 10 cents per week. That was pretty big in those days. When we went to church I put in my 10,000 Naira worth. 500 NAIRA for the offering and one for the tithe. My Uncle - Boggi Akpotu was the church treasurer and I have often wondered how he felt about such a small amount coming in every week. But he would issue receipts. grin

I was taught not to pay tithe. At an early age I was taught that God owns everything. I Corinthians 10:26--"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it" God created everything. He owns all the cattle , the minerals, trees, everything. God gives us money to manage but 1/10th of that money is not ours, it belongs to Him. So when I put God's share of the profit in the tithe envelope, I am returning what is His. The tithe is His money. It's not mine. I appreciate that. I appreciate My heavenly Father making me a steward, a manager. And I pray that I will be a good manager. That I will never abuse my stewardship. So when I put His profit into the tithe envelope, I am returning what is His. The Tithe is His money. All I do is return it. God puts the money in our hand and we find it. And one tenth of it is His. So we need to return it. Make sure that He gets it back. cheesy cheesy tongue

[/size]
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style][sup]Hello my fellow Forum members viewing this interesting thread . . . how are u doing today? grin grin well , I'm pretty doing great and fine and hope u are doing very well too . smiley . My sermon to day is entitled: Don't Pay Tithe. You're right. After this sermon it my desire that none of you will ever pay tithe again.

Do you guys really trust this man?  undecided The fact that Ogaga4luv is against Christians paying tithes should make you know what to believe about tithes and offering.

Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Leave Satan out of this dear. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy like u can see those are past . I was a Christian but since i became a Satanist i refuse to let those so called pastors to steal money from me again in the name of one poor God hiding under the skies . . .mosh. . . . grin wink[/size]

OLAADEGBU:

Do you guys really trust this man?  undecided The fact that Ogaga4luv is against Christians paying tithes should make you know what to believe about tithes and offering.

Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by OmoPastor(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2011
@ Sirniyeh

Still patiently waiting for your reply wink
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Sirniyeh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
Ooooomo Paaaaaastor, you are a coward. To define born again now scare you aware. You are not up to the task of what you propagate. I'm humbly disappointed in you. First, being a christian means belonging to a group of people who follow the principle of Christ. So also Muslims follow the laydown principle of Mohammad. But with reference to all Jesus did before his demise, he did not pay tithe. While Mohammad preached saka "charity", Jesus also did. Jesus did not preach tithe! Now because you love eating yam does not mean you should see all who do not eat as the enemy of your favourite. Afterall, mohammad was born 570 years after jesus died. Horus, the God of Egypt, was born 3000yrs before the birth of Jesus. Joseph Smith of Latter day saint born in 1870s. Study all they have different view of God. Jesus met Judaism where the idea of tithe originated from. In Judaism, nothing like born again. pls go and make your research, you will discover that prophet Malachi who instituted the style of trying God before you can be blessed was a magician. He was a socerer who practised witchcraft before he prophecise. Why did THE BOOK THE GOSPEL OF BANABAS, one of the Apostle, removed from the bible? This Gospel was written same year others were did? Because the book reveals lots of truth about Jesus and tithe, it was not allowed to be enlisted in the bible. Jesus was a gentle man like all other activists before him. Jesus meant born again to be renewing of mind. He knew that no one can be great in life beyond the level of his mind. Go to china, Japan, etc, the outcome of the use of their minds are display through technology. Infact, what this last generation of christians preach is nothing compare to the truth. Pls, you can read a new thread in nairalander "The Blessing of Satan" then you will learn the truth.
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by OmoPastor(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ sirniyeh

Reading the first two lines of your last post displayed a lot about you.

Well, its very evident that you are a typical Nigerian that likes answering question with question when he does not have or cannot answer a question.

Read my first post slowly and respond intelligently.

Now you are making conclusions when we have not even started at all.

Let me quote my first post again, maybe you did not read it at all;

@ poster.

Have you noticed that no one replied to your post? Do you know the reason for this?

People are tired of talking about this topic, but to put you out of your confusion and misery i will help you out.

But before i proceed, are you born again? do you attend any church? do you believe that the bible is the embodiment of truth and is infallible?

Let me have your answers then we can talk 

You can easily notice that i asked more than one question, so why don't you just answer the one(s) you can and stop avoiding them!

And if you cannot answer any of them, simply admit it 

I am patiently waiting for you and be quick about it wink
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt] cheesy cheesy ^^ grin grin[/size]

Sirniyeh:

Ooooomo Paaaaaastor, you are a coward. To define born again now scare you aware. You are not up to the task of what you propagate. I'm humbly disappointed in you.
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by OmoPastor(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2011
@ sirniyeh

i asked you a question after your first post and then you asked me a question in return!!! and you have the audacity to call me a coward? angry
can't you see who the coward is?
answer my questions then we can talk cos i want to know or have an idea about who am talking to.
so answer bro!!!
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Leave Satan out of this dear. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy like u can see those are past . I was a Christian but since i became a Satanist i refuse to let those so called pastors to steal money from me again in the name of one poor God hiding under the skies . . .mosh. . . . grin wink[/size]

What is in the past? Are you saying that we should still trust a satanist? If anything at all I will rather take the opposite advice that you give on Christian matters.
Re: THE WINDOW OF HEAVEN! by Sirniyeh(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dog that treads to the brink of collapse will have its ears deaf. Can someone expantiate more on the window of heaven

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christianity And The Church Attracting So Much Attack / Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! / God Is Genderless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.