Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? (15074 Views)

Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Yobe NYSC 2015 Batch A ...let's Meet Here! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by solomon111(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2011
These northeners  do not have any appreciation for human life,apparently the fallout of  massive illiteracy and grinding poverty which are closely related.Unfortunately the islamic religion which should have been a beacon of hope in restoring sanity is only applying heat to the already inflammable situation.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by UmarSanda: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2011
Are u not a Nigerian? Y cnt u advice dem too,rather dan pointin Fingers at d whole North,or did u think d Northerners r happy with d current trend?
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by dammiecool(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2011
Umar Sanda:

Are u not a Nigerian? Y cnt u advice dem too,rather dan pointin Fingers at d whole North,or[b] did u think d Northerners r happy with d current trend?[/b]

U and your people know them if you people dont like what they are doing why cant you expose them angry angry
all your leaders kept quiet on the issue and you r here telling us notherners are not happy with d treand angry
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by emmke(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2011
^^man why dont u be reasonable for once. So u think the northerners know the people responsible for the series of bombings, in which more northerners are victims, and decided to the keep mute?
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by emmke(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2011
pat077:

2 : 1 4rm your school is equivalent 2 3rd class in anoda school.
which school do u think he graduated from and which other school are u talking about. See shakara. I (a unijos grad with 2:1) work with 1st class and 2:1 grads. From OAU, UI and the likes, at the moment and they dont seem to be from outta this world, lol. Check the latest university rankings, u'd find that some northern schools are doing pretty well.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Baawaa(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2011
Boko-Haram or politicians?
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by laidol(f): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2011
its unfortunate the way things are going in nigeria especially the north but am sure that other criminals now do variuos terrible acts knowing fully well that everyone will be calling boko haram. Before boko haram, various crimes were perpetrated in the north so why do we now think its only boko haram that is doing  all that now. Please let us as a people to be careful in order not to heat up the country more that it has been heated up already. my opinion
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by POTUT(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2011
The earlier the FG relinquished responsibility of security and local investigations to States, the better.

Everyone now finds an excuse to blame FG for the disturbances they can't fathom in their locality.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by dontuwi(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by otokx(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2011
doubtful
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Gerrard59(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2011
[
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by greeze: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2011
jigawa state NYSE co-ordinator pay our last general election wages. Madam pay our money,
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by humblebee: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2011
Babamide:

The DG nysc came around and assured us all that if we don't want to go to yobe, we cannot be forced to go. We all filled redeployment forms stating insecurity in the state as our reason. We chose states with the exception of lagos, port harcourt and abuja. Our redeployment letters would be ready tomorrow so i'll be able to confirm how it went.

good development, no corp member should be allowed to stay near those places, they are animals up north (d few ones),
they despise anything good, they hate western education and hate the produce of western education, yet these bastardz use weapons developed by western education to wage war against it, bloody illiterates
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by greeze: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2011
jigawa state NYSC co-ordinator pay our last general election wages, MADAM pay our election money,
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by okstol: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2011
Boko haram have abducted some Nigerian senators,governors & some serving ministers, & they αяe demanding a ransom of 17 billion US dollars, or else they will burn them with fuel, Plz, donate generously so as to save our country! I've already donated 33,000 litres of fuel, pls hurry
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Rich4god(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2011
Nigeria's greatest threat>>> Hausa/Fulani Muslims. Am not saying there are no good 1s among them. But 90% of the ethno-religious crisis in Nig is been caused by them. Name any state with serious security threat/religious crisis and you must find a hausa/fulani muslim.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2011
This thread only further proves how foolish the majority of Nigerians are.

@all those shouting Boko Haram and calling others animals because of this topic,
CAN YOU PEOPLE QUOTE THE EXACT PART OF THE OP'S POST WHERE IT WAS STATED THAT BOKO HARAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIRE?
Thank you.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by UmarSanda: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2011
Go n make ur research, in 2004, Usmanu Danfodio Uni was named best in Nig by NUC,n was also named best in 2007 along with BUK. So wat r u talking about?
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by atasteve: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2011
Thank God nobody was harmed.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by PrinceDudu(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2011
Nigeria's greatest threat>>> saboteurs- u see them everywhere backin there peeps, from the BH guys up north to kidnapping cliqs in the south.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by emmke(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2011
@Gerrard, i dont wanna argue much, so use the google. It's your friend. U seem to be judging unijos base on the crisis in jos. See how smart u are? Like i said google it and come back to me. Lol. Or rather just visit this site www.4icu.org. Or any site u feel is more credibe, U'd find ABU and Unijos (despite the crisis in jos) are 5th and 6th respectively. Only bettered by UI, UNIILORIN (which is actually located in the north central) , UNIBEN AND OAU. All Facts (though painful) for u my friend, not sentiments, hahahà.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by honsule(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2011
Fika ♍y Orientation camp i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ July 2011.A̶̲̥̅♏ Batch B still serving i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Damaturu.There Ȋ̝̊̅§ relative peace,but the place Ȋ̝̊̅§ dry ąЙd̶̲̥̅̊ people ar more scared than Jos.If γ̲̣̣̥☺ΰ no get liver pls don't come †̥☺ Yobe state o.Fill the relocation form sharp sharp.But fo® me POP come June 2012 Ȋ̝̊̅§ guaranteed.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by afm4ever(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2011
U people should thank god that no life was lost stop critizing each other
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2011
You guys are blaming security this n that. Whatever happens to personal security.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by GWslim(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2011
Why is NYSC still posting corps member to this war zone, when they are aware that the people there dislike education.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by ITbomb(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2011
corpers will still be posted to Yobe , the army has confirm that that they are on top of the situation in Yobe state
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by gbogboti: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2011
@Gerrard59, I bet you, take it or die, don't ever use the line between North and South to judge a school. I have seen so many over-hyped graduates from the so-called big schools. My brother, so many of them don't know jack! I am talking from reality and facts! I wouldn't want to go into argument with anybody about Northern/Southern schools. Graduates who indulge in such arguments are educated illiterate. Gerrard59, take your time about this, cos if go on with this crazy mentality of yours about Northern schools, "shame go catch u one day when u jam". I presently work with OAU, UNIBEN, UNIZIK, UNN grads, so keep quite.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Sleekjd(f): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2011
Wat is Boko haram waitin for? They shud bomb all d Institutions in d Core North, bt shud leave out d North central oo. Shebi dey r against western civilisation? Its not as if dey r civilised in d first place. But I really pity d christians who r Northerners. * To d Southerns, come home come home, if not! lipsrsealed
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Bolarge1(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2011
I STILL WONDER WHAT SOUTHERNERS, WESTERNERS AND EASTERNERS ARE STILL DOING IN THE NORTH FOR NYSC, CANT YOU SEEK FOR REDEPLOYMENT BACK TO YOUR STATE?.

HOW CAN A FAMILY RAISED A CHILD TO THE POINT OF GRADUATION AND NYSC BUT TO BE TERMINATED BY SOME EVIL BOKO HARAM WHO ARE NOT EDUCATED AND REFUSED TO BE EDUCATED.

PLS YOUR LIVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN NYSC O!

I PRAY FOR GOD'S PROTECTION UPON YOU ALL OOOO!

WETIN?
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by emmke(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
gbogboti:

@Gerrard59, I bet you, take it or die, don't ever use the line between North and South to judge a school. I have seen so many over-hyped graduates from the so-called big schools. My brother, so many of them don't know jack! I am talking from reality and facts! I wouldn't want to go into argument with anybody about Northern/Southern schools. Graduates who indulge in such arguments are educated illiterate. Gerrard59, take your time about this, cos if go on with this crazy mentality of yours about Northern schools, "shame go catch u one day when u jam". I presently work with OAU, UNIBEN, UNIZIK, UNN grads, so keep quite.
exactly my point. Am privileged to have worked with graduates from most of the top schools in nigeria and i came to the realisation that some of these so-called top schools are seriously over-hyped or to put it better not all grads from these schools are actually top notch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Inspects NYSC Facilities In Abuja (Photos) / 20 Essential Items Prospective Corps Members NEED To Take To Orientation Camp / Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.