Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Web Developer/designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer/designer Needed (783 Views)

A Student Or Recently Graduated Web Developer, Designer or Programmer Needed / Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 / Graphic Developer/designer Wanted At Ikoyi, 150k/month - Full Time. Apply Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer/designer Needed by alpontif(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2011
hi house, i need a web developer/designer to work with me on a database driven website idea,on a skill for equity basis, preferably in abuja. please the said individual should bookmark the site quality of gtbank as such is the quality of work expected, the subject must also be ready to sign and agree to Non-disclosure agreements and other necessary legal documents that assure both parties of confidentiality, secrecy and intellectual property rights protection for the clients concerning the project concept. payment is in a percentage of the equity of the corporate organization that controls the project concept, only serious individuals with the proper skill set should bother to reply at alpontif@gmail dot com. thanks.
Re: Web Developer/designer Needed by joomlaman(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2011
Contact me on: 08039508010 I am in Abuja.

Cheers!
Re: Web Developer/designer Needed by myhelper: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
You can contract this job to BrowseDotCom Technologies http://browsedotcom.com or call 08098929298
Re: Web Developer/designer Needed by moderattor: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2011
you get what you pay for:
i will charge you high
but the job is pepper soup.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Help On This Dreamwaver Problem. / How Much Did You Make In The First Half Of The Year? / Drop Ur Website And Let's Rate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.