Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York (1807 Views)

Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Letters Written Two Hundred Yrs Ago By Euro-jewish Rabbis Addressed To The Igbos / Letters Written Two Hundred Yrs Ago By Euro-jewish Rabbis Addressed To The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2007
Afam:

@iykrion,

Many thanks for your objective post.

As usual you have no oppinion of your own except to piggy back on those of others.

iykrion:

Let me state here for the purpose of records that, I am not a sympathiser of the Iranian question. I'm only saying that we should look beyond America's surreptious selfish interest. Absolute diplomacy should be encouraged, so as not to spark off another war. This time it might not be only in the Mid-East, it might spread to America, Europe, Asia etc. We must try to avert this imminent World War III, as predicted by Nostradamus.

I-man has completely answered all the errors, misconceptions and propaganda in your post. I however have a little to add, if we must avert world war III the best place to start would be with those who refer to the US as the great satan, demand that Isreal be driven into the sea and envision a world without Isreal and the west!

If we must avert world war III, we would be better off starting with those who actively sponsor subversive terrorist groups in Afghanistan and Lebanon.

If we must avert world war III, we should begin with those who spend their time at the UN general assembly telling us about the 12th Imam. I wonder what hypocrites like you would have said had George Bush gone to the UN to talk about Armageddon!
Re: President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York by mrpataki(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
denex:

Abeg, the thing tire me.

A majority of christians today are protestant who adhere to the teachings of Martin Luther. If they can accept the Christian teachings of Martin Luther, why can't they heed his warnings about the jews of whom he dedicated and entire book "on the jews and their lies"?

You strike me as someone who reads but has no capacity to retain knowledge. Upon which basis can you make such a ridiculous statement as qouted above? I have read that book, but again it only goes to show that the Jews have always been hated by men from time memorial.
Re: President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York by iykrion(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2007
davidylan:

I wonder what hypocrites like you would have said had George Bush gone to the UN to talk about Armageddon!
Hypocrisy! Oh! I almost forgot that it is your best word for dissenting views.

@I-man,
Remember that I called for absolute diplomacy concerning this issue, if things must go right. I still maintain that the US is no saint!
Re: President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
iykrion:

Hypocrisy! Oh! I almost forgot that it is your best word for dissenting views.

lol Its hard to ascribe your views as merely being dissenting. They are factually wrong and biased.

iykrion:

@I-man,
Remember that I called for absolute diplomacy concerning this issue, if things must go right. I still maintain that the US is no saint!

The US is no saint. . . that has been belaboured already and is no news. However its tough to sit in your bedroom arguing for "absolute diplomacy" with those who are actively calling for your destruction, have openly envisaged a world without you, are sponsors of terrorism and regard you as the "great satan".

This absurd line of reasoning is common with those who constantly knock Isreal for not toeing the line of "absolute diplomacy" with a Hamas whose only agenda is the destruction of the Isreali nation.

If the US is tinkering with the idea of war with Iran it is probably because all other avenues to make the mad mullahs of Iran to see reason has failed.  Even countries like France (who firmly opposed the US decision to go to war with Iraq) are contemplating war with Iran. Nuff said.
Re: President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York by chidichris(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
denex,
i think this forum is designed to excahnge knowledge so why returning questions with answers.
the first man ask, from your knowledge according to martin luther, hitler did not kill upto 6 million jews so they are lying then he asked how many did he kill? or he didn't kill anyone at all? such answer can be an eye opener so pls with due respect try and help us.
the second man is saying from your knowledge according to luther, do u now have sympathy for luther.
my own question now is, u have mentioned it at least in two different places that the majority of christians are protestants so where is the source of this information? and the last here is, as a christain, protestant or otherwise is there a book to guide all christains ( bible) and what is the relevance of martin luther to christains or the lives of christains in the world compare to bible?
in debates and arguements questions and answers are the only weapon to disarm ur oponent not insults so a rethink here and possibly answers to the above questions can throw light into our arguements and you are free to direct questions to anyone else whose belief is contrary to urs.
Re: President Ahmadinejad Meets Jewish Rabbis In New York by iykrion(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2007
davidylan:

lol Its hard to ascribe your views as merely being dissenting. They are factually wrong and biased.

Are you saying that I am sympathetic to the Ahmadinejad's issue? I sincerely hope you didn't mean so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Begins Extradition Process Against El-rufai / Is This True?muiz Banire To Contest Governor In 2011? / Daily Sun: Yar'adua Recovers, May Return To Office Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.