Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (983600 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
tayotp:
justwise

Like I said before only business owners submits tax certificate when applying for visa, if you are employed by somebody then your salary is taxed already and you don't submi tax certificate when applying for visa.[/quote

Good morning justwise,vicjustice and all.please especially at justwise ,with my case it seem u are advising I submit a payslips but Vic in is advise says it is through payslips that its possible for tax paid to be investigated.

Now what do I do,submit my application with payslips not showing tax paid or submit with none?

Also ma sister advised me to submit my dads company registration docs since it shows am also a director.Just to show ties to Nigeria.ls advise.Note-company does not pay tax.

Thank you

Pls whoever has submitted application without tax should pls also advise.

Na wao!! really i have given up explaining this to you...i don't know how to write/speak in tongues
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
SleekMc:
Gurus in the house was just wondering instead of applying for tourist visa can i apply for visiting visa, i have friends there i can stay with but the problem is there are not related to me. So just wondering if this would pass.

All the same...no difference
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tayotp: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=justwise post=32057873]

Na wao!! really i have given up explaining this to you...i don't know how to write/speak in tongues

The reason am asking is I read on the requirement on visaforuk that payslips are required,and I have never seen payslips that doesn't display tax.

I think is better to ask than not to and make mistake,please bear with me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blza: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
please i need your advise. i live in uk and 6+ months pregnant with my first baby due in June. i would like my mum to visit to during the birth. i will be on leave for 9 months so she IS NOT coming to look after baby while i go back to work. i need her help as i live alone.

I am married, but my husband is yet to join me in uk, which will happen after my PR. i currently have retained rights of residence and will qualify for Permanent Residence in 2 months.

I am sick to my stomach after i read that mention of pregnancy as reason for invite leads to rejection. i cannot afford my mum not being here as i am alone and will likely have a CS.

I will sponsor the application , my mum is retired and visited usa some years ago for 3 months without overstaying. please does anyone have experience about inviting mum due to pregnancy.

she wont overstay, please should i avoid mentioning pregnancy in my application and just stick with standard visit( but on what grounds then?) i love being upfront.

please i need urgent advice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
blza:
please i need your advise. i live in uk and 6+ months pregnant with my first baby due in June.

What does your visa say? Do you have access to medical care or is it banned?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blza: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
worry359:

What does your visa say? Do you have access to medical care or is it banned?

i am allowed to live, work , travel freely. ans entitled to free med care . i pay taxes and national insurance . this isnt my question if you read the post well. look at it this way . i am a legal UK resident.

my question is about inviting mum with reason of pregnancy, i have read the EC will think she is coming for child care , which is against visit visa terms . i am really pissed to read about this.

but i dont know how true that is
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
blza:
please i need your advise. i live in uk and 6+ months pregnant with my first baby due in June. i would like my mum to visit to during the birth. i will be on leave for 9 months so she IS NOT coming to look after baby while i go back to work. i need her help as i live alone.

I am married, but my husband is yet to join me in uk, which will happen after my PR. i currently have retained rights of residence and will qualify for Permanent Residence in 2 months.

I am sick to my stomach after i read that mention of pregnancy as reason for invite leads to rejection. i cannot afford my mum not being here as i am alone and will likely have a CS.

I will sponsor the application , my mum is retired and visited usa some years ago for 3 months without overstaying. please does anyone have experience about inviting mum due to pregnancy.

she wont overstay, please should i avoid mentioning pregnancy in my application and just stick with standard visit( but on what grounds then?) i love being upfront.

Please where did you read that from because i don't think its true.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blza: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
justwise:

Please where did you read that from because i don't think its true.

i read several posts from people on immigration board forum. these are people that had similar experiences. i searched the internet about people inviting mum due to having a baby. do you know anyone that has invited mum for this reason and was successful.

i will be heavily relieved if i read from people that has gone through similar application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
blza:

i read several posts from people on immigration board forum. these are people that had similar experiences. i searched the internet about people inviting mum due to having a baby. do you know anyone that has invited mum for this reason and was successful.

i will be heavily relieved if i read from people that has gone through similar application

I never read such thing before.... people do invite their mums due to having a baby, absolutely nothing wrong with that as long as you can afford it.

Please go ahead and write letter of invitation for her.

You need to be detailed about it.....pointers like:

-Its your first child (So you need all the help you can get)

-The baby is going to be delivered through CS

- Your hubby is not there with you.

- Attach your tenancy agreement to show that you have adequate accommodation for her and the baby

- Payslip and bank statement to proof that you have enough money to sponsor and look after her and the baby.

Don't let anything you read online stop you from inviting her.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blza: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
justwise:

I never read such thing before.... people do invite their mums due to having a baby, absolutely nothing wrong with that as long as you can afford it.

Please go ahead and write letter of invitation for her.

You need to be detailed about it.....pointers like:

-Its your first child (So you need all the help you can get)

-The baby is going to be delivered through CS

- Your hubby is not there with you.

- Attach your tenancy agreement to show that you have adequate accommodation for her and the baby

- Payslip and bank statement to proof that you have enough money to sponsor and look after her and the baby.

Don't let anything you read online stop you from inviting her.

you are joy justwise. thank you. u have calmed this headache i am having. i can give them whatever they need. the other thing is that i want her to stay for about 5 month and want to buy the BA return ticket and add to the application to clearly prove she will go back. or do you think thats a very long stay?

also pleaseeee, i read she need to prove ties to Nigeria(seriously?) she is 64 and retired and receive pensions. what will she use to prove ties , her bank statements?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
blza:

you are joy justwise. thank you. u have calmed this headache i am having. i can give them whatever they need. the other thing is that i want her to stay for about 5 month and want to buy the BA return ticket and add to the application to clearly prove she will go back. or do you think thats a very long stay?

also pleaseeee, i read she need to prove ties to Nigeria(seriously?) she is 64 and retired and receive pensions. what will she use to prove ties , her bank statements?

5 months is far too long, she only allowed to stay maximum of 90days(3months) at one visit, she will be given 6months visa

Tie to Nigeria at her age is not really an issue...she is like a child now being looked after , she need to attach her pension document and any other property/investment she has in Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blza: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
justwise:

5 months is far too long, she only allowed to stay maximum of 90days(3months) at one visit, she will be given 6months visa

Tie to Nigeria at her age is not really an issue...she is like a child now being looked after , she need to attach her pension document and any other property/investment she has in Nigeria.

i thought 6 month single entry visa allows stay upto 180 days. is this a new change
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vanillasky: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hallo, we submitted our documents at the teleperformance office today. I noticed that the papers we were given for collection had the document checklist and our marriage certificate wasn't ticked, in fact it was struck out like we didn't submit it. Also noticed that it was under my son's checklist that they acknowledged my husband's financial documents and employment letter. Pls do u think it will affect our application. i am also worried about them not returning the marriage cert. since they didn't even acknowledge it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
blza:

i thought 6 month single entry visa allows stay upto 180 days. is this a new change

6 moths is multiple entry, allowed to stay 90days at once
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vanillasky:
Hallo, we submitted our documents at the teleperformance office today. I noticed that the papers we were given for collection had the document checklist and our marriage certificate wasn't ticked, in fact it was struck out like we didn't submit it. Also noticed that it was under my son's checklist that they acknowledged my husband's financial documents and employment letter. Pls do u think it will affect our application. i am also worried about them not returning the marriage cert. since they didn't even acknowledge it.

As long as the whole document are packaged together they will see it, they will return your marriage cert, alternately you can email them to remind them about the omission
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vanillasky: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
justwise:

As long as the whole document are packaged together they will see it, they will return your marriage cert, alternately you can email them to remind them about the omission
Thanks a lot for the response, I will email them like u have suggested.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ogbesdan(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
please I want someone to tell me how to apply for UK visa please, and I need help on that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2015
ogbesdan:
please I want someone to tell me how to apply for UK visa please, and I need help on that.
Do something to help yourself then!
Read back through this section to learn.
Go to uk visa website.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-apply-for-a-uk-visa/apply-for-a-uk-visa-in-nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blza: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
justwise:

6 moths is multiple entry, allowed to stay 90days at once

Justwise, I think you are fantastic but may need to check this one out... UK code C visit visa for both general visitor and family visitor allows the visitor to stay for a max duration of 180 days which is 6 months.

This is irrespective of wether it's a single or multi entry . First applications usually get the 6 months validity .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by simplest(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Hello my nairalander, dis is my first timer to ask question on dis tread. Plz am planning to travel to UK and my salary is nt up to 100k but my uncle has open anoda account for me, helping me to operate d account for six month, at list he pay 230k at my salary per month and he wil operate it for six month for me. My question is dis which visa should I apply for wen is time? Dis month ending is 3rd month nw
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
blza:

Justwise, I think you are fantastic but may need to check this one out... UK code C visit visa for both general visitor and family visitor allows the visitor to stay for a max duration of 180 days which is 6 months.

This is irrespective of wether it's a single or multi entry . First applications usually get the 6 months validity .

You are right, i have just seen an updated version of the source i was using before, updated 24/02/15...attached

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
simplest:
Hello my nairalander, dis is my first timer to ask question on dis tread. Plz am planning to travel to UK and my salary is nt up to 100k but my uncle has open anoda account for me, helping me to operate d account for six month, at list he pay 230k at my salary per month and he wil operate it for six month for me. My question is dis which visa should I apply for wen is time? Dis month ending is 3rd month nw

I will be surprised if you are given a visa because you can't support the source of the money in the account your uncle is operating for you.

Are you traveling for a visit or what?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by simplest(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
For visiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by simplest(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
justwise:

I will be surprised if you are given a visa because you can't support the source of the money in the account your uncle is operating for you.

Are you traveling for a visit or what?
just visit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2015
simplest:

simplest:
just visit

This is not the right time for you to apply, its going to cost you at least 3 months of your salary which is not good. You can't convince the ECO that your uncle is sponsoring you because that is a hard truth to swallow.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello guys got this email regarding my mums 2 years visit application this morning
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and
the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will
contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will
be sent directly back to the address you provided.
Please note that Teleperformance does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the
decision-making process.
--
Teleperformance team
adm.uk.tlscontact.com/ng

We had previously applied and got an email from uk embassy before vfs emailed us.but this time no email from the embassy.please have they stopped sending emails that is the embassy to applicants.i remember the email was always your visa has been processed or visa application which enables us detect decisions outcome.had this stopped?and is it only teleperformance that send emails now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by maestro03: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
I can't think of any time in the past that either VFS or BHC informed me that of the ECO's decision. I was only informed that my passport is ready for collection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by maestro03: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
I can't think of any time in the past that either VFS or BHC informed me of the ECO's decision. I was only informed that my passport is ready for collection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by daramolavo: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hello House,

I am married to a citizen, and submitted my application 12th February 2015. Below is the message i got this morning, can anyone tell what the decion is? Please help because I am so so nervouse.

A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Applications submitted at a Visa Application Centre will be returned there for you to collect.

You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office unless you have made your application in North America and submitted a pre-paid courier envelope for your documents to be returned directly to you. If so you will also receive a further email with the courier tracking reference.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by pthomas950: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
pls I apply for USA visa but was refused in the embassy last month and now

I want to reapplied, can I used d same document I used in first place
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by SleekMc: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hi Experts in the house pls i need your advice again, applying for my visa this week general visa going to visit my friend, do i need a letter of iinvitation from my friend also is there any other information my friend should provide for me to submit with my application and also there is no need then to get any hotels booking. please awaiting your expert advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.