Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (985957 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
justwise:

How about tax certificate for his company?

@justwise yes that too will be included .Please your advise on what else we need to include will be highly appreciated .since we need to prove we don't need medicals in uk anymore what are the possible document we shld include to make them know we actually going for visit this time.thank you so much for taking out time to reply me .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Vicjustice:

The reasons given are fair grounds for refusal, or do you have any dispute about the ECO's decision?

But Not all the payment was made in CASH Deposit, Some were paid via bank to bank transfer, in , May, July and August..... The finance department pays via bank transfer if we are on Site , but when not on site, I get my cheque, cash in the bank and remit into my account to avoid delays.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by customised87: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
justwise:

Her chances of getting a visa is close to zero but if she has a lot of money to waste then she can give it a go

Woow!! Where do u think the problem lies?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
uniqyemi:

I intend to put in evidence that shows i tried the treatment in india and financial statement showing funds in my spouse company account and personal account

Adding the above ^^ will help your application

uniqyemi:

@justwise yes that too will be included .Please your advise on what else we need to include will be highly appreciated .since we need to prove we don't need medicals in uk anymore what are the possible document we shld include to make them know we actually going for visit this time.thank you so much for taking out time to reply me .

Ultimately its important to prove that the money for the trip is not coming from your hubby's business capital but from the profit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
customised87:

Woow!! Where do u think the problem lies?

Her financial situation and kids welfare
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
justwise:

Ultimately its important to prove that the money for the trip is not coming from your hubby's business capital but from the profit.

Ok then@justwise would let you know what the outcome is when we apply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
justwise:

Ok then@justwise would let you know what the outcome is when we apply.so final question do u think there won't be an issue about changing from medical visa to visit visa ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=cozybunch post=37855664]

I responded on your other post, main reasons people are refused visa. Check my response their.

@Lexusgs430, circumstances can always change even though I understand where you are coming from. All she needs to do is to prove she is a genuine tourist and answer questions on her previous application if brought up.

@lexusgs430 please how do I prove I am a genuine tourist.The previous problem with the last application for medical visa was that the money we have in company acct can't be used for our trip and Eco said if we can use ,how much of it can we use .now we intend to apply for visit visa and present both company acct and personal account but the funds in the personal account would be what we would use for the trip, we would make sure that has sufficient fund abt 1.5million and we would state we are going to spend 700 pounds. Do u think this make sense
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
Dear FIRST NAME, SURNAME

A decision has been made on your UK visa application. Your application will be despatched within 48 hrs. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, please disregard as they cannot. You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office.

Kind regards,

Lagos Visa Section

Reference: GWXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear FIRST NAME SURNAME,
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and
the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will
contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will
be sent directly back to the address you provided.
Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the
decision-making process.
Kind regards,
TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration
This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.
This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.
S/N:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

@askari01 Did you get similar emails?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

@askari01 Did you get similar emails?

Yes for sure... Expect to receive your parcel 1-2 day if you use courier, but if you are gonna pick it up, wait till monday or tuesday for pickup. I have a feelings you will get the visa .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by jayken07(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

Yes for sure... Expect to receive your parcel 1-2 day if you use courier, but if you are gonna pick it up, wait till monday or tuesday for pickup. I have a feelings you will get the visa .
i got exactly the same email from tls this evenig and when I tracked my application status it said the same thing that a decision has been made...hopefully the courier will get it to me tomorrow or monday and their decision will be to my favour and Gods glory...13 days wait is really not easy....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by iblaw: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

Iblaw, Are you saying I should get a letter from the finance department too, Will it help my application if I reapply or I should try next time ? can someone do fast track in VI?

Yes, getting a letter will be better and with an extra fee you can get fast track in VI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

Thanks man.

Rejection should motivate you to try again and do better. I will advise you build your salary account for another 6 Months. I know it is not in your power to decide how your employer should pay your salary, but it will do you a lot of good if you can liaise with your HR manager on this subject. 200k is fantastic and that sums up to N1.2M in another 6 Months.

Avoid using your salary account for other transactions, build it for the visa purpose alone. Same thing I am presently doing. I will avoid even a deposit of 100k until I get this visa. All deposit into my salary account must come directly from my company's account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Thanks man.

Rejection should motivate you to try again and do better. I will advise you build your salary account for another 6 Months. I know it is not in your power to decide how your employer should pay your salary, but it will do you a lot of good if you can liaise with your HR manager on this subject. 200k is fantastic and that sums up to N1.2M in another 6 Months.

Avoid using your salary account for other transactions, build it for the visa purpose alone. Same thing I am presently doing. I will avoid even a deposit of 100k until I get this visa. All deposit into my salary account must come directly from my company's account.

No wahala, No rushing, I will get the value for my money the next time I reapply. But it's just sad that I have started my leave already, I applied for the 30 working days leave Becos of this trip, i've gotten my leave allowee already... Infact right now I feel like going back to work asap. What do u advice?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

No wahala, No rushing, I will get the value for my money the next time I reapply. But it's just sad that I have started my leave already, I applied for the 30 working days leave Becos of this trip, i've gotten my leave allowee already... Infact right now I feel like going back to work asap. What do u advice?

Do you have a good rapport with your HR? I just feel you can discuss this with he/she.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by iblaw: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

30 working days Leave is a long time o

It will be better if you can return to work so you still have Leave days for use in future
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Missdodo: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

30 working days? na to find work for ya company o. cheesy

Like the guru's have said, it's better you wait a bit before re applying. is it possible for your company to pay by transfer whether or not your are on site? the consistency would help. in the interim, do a visa and visit Dubai, dont waste 30 working days o. Cheer up and stay positive, every disappointment is a blessing one way or the other.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=uniqyemi post=37879222][/quote]

How long do you intend travelling for? The £700.00 available, is that for........?
The bottom line is, documents backed up by certainties.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by iblaw: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Missdodo:

30 working days? na to find work for ya company o. cheesy

Like the guru's have said, it's better you wait a bit before re applying. is it possible for your company to pay by transfer whether or not your are on site? the consistency would help. in the interim, do a visa and visit Dubai, dont waste 30 working days o. Cheer up and stay positive, every disappointment is a blessing one way or the other.

Good idea, go to Dubai during this your long holiday but i suggest you cut it short and return to work so you have leftover Leave days.

A Travel Agent friend has a Dubai trip promo for 250k...hotel,flight,visa & airport pick up. He handled my Dubai trip last year in case you interested.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=uniqyemi post=37879222][/quote]

I would suggest you collate all the documents you intend to submit, checking all are in date and figures matching.
NB: Factoring in your flight cost, accommodation, feeding, shopping and possibly proposed tourism outings.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Annalise(f): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hi, my mum is coming for my graduation in November. I have filled and submitted the form and paid for an appointment. I want to know how far back her bank statement should be and how much. I stay in a house with 2 ladies. I put it on the form she'd stay with me. Do I still need to book a hotel? I want to know all other documents she should include to submit at the application centre. It's Abuja.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Lexusgs430:

How long do you intend travelling for? The £700.00 available, is that for........?
The bottom line is, documents backed up by certainties.

@Lexusgs430 for 2weeks .should I stick to staying with my family friend like we stated in the first application or should we use hotel reservation this time .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I would suggest you collate all the documents you intend to submit, checking all are in date and figures matching.
NB: Factoring in your flight cost, accommodation, feeding, shopping and possibly proposed tourism outings.

Ok @lexusgs430. I get you alright .Thank u so much for your prompt response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2015
uniqyemi:

@Lexusgs430 for 2weeks .should I stick to staying with my family friend like we stated in the first application or should we use hotel reservation this time .

For a 2 week hotel stay, it would cost averagely about £50 a night (been conservative) minus meals.
Factor that in, and see how it fits your budget and in the eyes of the ECO.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 1:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Lexusgs430:

For a 2 week hotel stay, it would cost averagely about £50 a night (been conservative) minus meals.
Factor that in, and see how it fits your budget and in the eyes of the ECO.

Ok .Thanks alot @lexusgs430 .Please note in our last application we were going to stay with a family friend who provided all document to back it up.is it ok to change in the new application to hotel reservation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Annalise(f): 2:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Annalise:
Hi, my mum is coming for my graduation in November. I have filled and submitted the form and paid for an appointment. I want to know how far back her bank statement should be and how much. I stay in a house with 2 ladies. I put it on the form she'd stay with me. Do I still need to book a hotel? I want to know all other documents she should include to submit at the application centre. It's Abuja.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 2:22am On Sep 11, 2015
uniqyemi:

Ok .Thanks alot @lexusgs430 .Please note in our last application we were going to stay with a family friend who provided all document to back it up.is it ok to change in the new application to hotel reservation?

Where would you be lodging?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 2:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Annalise:

Would you have to collect a letter from your university, regarding your graduation and to back her application up?
Would you present accommodation be suitable for an extra person?
6 months bank statement, is a fair expectation. She is basically applying for a visiting visa, check required documentation list.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Annalise(f): 2:29am On Sep 11, 2015

Lexusgs430:

Where would you be lodging?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Annalise:

Replied you already.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Annalise(f): 2:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Would you have to collect a letter from your university, regarding your graduation and to back her application up?
Would you present accommodation be suitable for an extra person?
6 months bank statement, is a fair expectation. She is basically applying for a visiting visa, check required documentation list.

thank you. I requested for the invitation letter and it has been sent to her. How much needs to be in the account?
She's a pensioner and self employed. It's likely she uses her business account. The balance could flunctuate between the 6 month. How much on average should remain in the account? I'll book accommodation although I stated she'll stay with me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Annalise(f): 2:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Annalise:

I live in a rented house with 2 housemates. I intend to book a hotel before her appointment date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.