Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,868 members, 7,851,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (986370 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by timismum: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Thank you for insinuating am stupid. We all know our problems and seek advice here so please do not judge me
Vicjustice: Well said.
But why is it so, that Nigerians always want to play smart in foolish ways?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2013
timismum: Thank you for insinuating am stupid. We all know our problems and seek advice here so please do not judge me
I'm not judging you as being silly, I'm only accessing your intentions which to me is unreasonable. And by the way, I was referring to Nigerians in general
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by vozkini(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Justwise please I send you an email. Please check your hotmail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
vozkini: Justwise please I send you an email. Please check your hotmail

When? Haven't seen it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by vozkini(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
justwise:

When? Haven't seen it

I send it this early morning. I will resend it now. Vozkini@........com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
vozkini:

I send it tomorrow morning. I will resend it now. Vozkini@........com

ok
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by vozkini(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
justwise:

ok
Have send it once again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by timismum: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
This message is just to thank Just Wise. Thank you kiss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Abbey48(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hi Justwise and Vicjustice and all the Nairalanders,pls I need ur urgent reply on the refusal letter that I got in my application after the face-face interview that I did .
The decision of C0 gus thus:In order to be able to make a decision on whether or not to grant you entry clearance in this category I have taken into account your stated circumstances in Nigeria,the reasons why for your visit and ur proposed travel arrengement.You have declared that u are a project manager erning 475,622.51 pr month and u hav 2 children to support.U also state that you are propose to travel alone as a tourist and have no friend and family in the Uk.Given the statement u have made and the documentary evidence you have presented to support ur application I am not satisfied that ur circumstances in Nigeria, coupled with ur reasons for wishing to travel to the uk,are such that u have shown ur intentions are as stated or that u intend to leave the uk at the end of ur proposed visit.I am threfore not satisfied that ur application meets the requirement of paragraph4(I)and (ii)of the immigration rules.
I have threfore refused ur application because I am not satisfied.on the balance of probabilities,that u meet all the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the United Kingdom immigration rulesm
Ur right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the nationality immigration Assylum Act 2002.
These are the questions I want to ask:
1.Can I appeal or can I go for Administrative review?
2.Can somebody break down d reason why this co refused me visa? cos I attached all d necessary document inclusive my wedding pics,shares certicicates and all my landed prprty dcmnts
3.Will this refusal not going to affects the Us applicaton @ the embassy?cos at the back of my passprt the stamped it with Uk Abuja with code no:896870 and dated 07/03/13 pls wht's the meaning of this?
Thnks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
timismum: This message is just to thank Just Wise. Thank you kiss

Its all good timismum.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abbey48: Hi Justwise and Vicjustice and all the Nairalanders,pls I need ur urgent reply on the refusal letter that I got in my application after the face-face interview that I did .
The decision of C0 gus thus:In order to be able to make a decision on whether or not to grant you entry clearance in this category I have taken into account your stated circumstances in Nigeria,the reasons why for your visit and ur proposed travel arrengement.You have declared that u are a project manager erning 475,622.51 pr month and u hav 2 children to support.U also state that you are propose to travel alone as a tourist and have no friend and family in the Uk.Given the statement u have made and the documentary evidence you have presented to support ur application I am not satisfied that ur circumstances in Nigeria, coupled with ur reasons for wishing to travel to the uk,are such that u have shown ur intentions are as stated or that u intend to leave the uk at the end of ur proposed visit.I am threfore not satisfied that ur application meets the requirement of paragraph4(I)and (ii)of the immigration rules.
I have threfore refused ur application because I am not satisfied.on the balance of probabilities,that u meet all the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the United Kingdom immigration rulesm
Ur right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c) of the nationality immigration Assylum Act 2002.
These are the questions I want to ask:
1.Can I appeal or can I go for Administrative review?
2.Can somebody break down d reason why this co refused me visa? cos I attached all d necessary document inclusive my wedding pics,shares certicicates and all my landed prprty dcmnts
3.Will this refusal not going to affects the Us applicaton @ the embassy?cos at the back of my passprt the stamped it with Uk Abuja with code no:896870 and dated 07/03/13 pls wht's the meaning of this?
Thnks.

I thought u got reply here? https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/93#14776977
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donsax: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2013
justwise:

Call the embassy with your Ref number and tell them that you received a text from them.

British embassy number is their website or in this thread if you search well.
Hello bro......I called the british embassy...on their number +23412710919, no one picked the the call...called several times and almost drained my ba3 many times..I emailed never receive a reply andd when I trackk my application online still under processing..please what am I to do next?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
donsax:
Hello bro......I called the british embassy...on their number +23412710919, no one picked the the call...called several times and almost drained my ba3 many times..I emailed never receive a reply andd when I trackk my application online still under processing..please what am I to do next?

Lagos contact details:

Phone:
(00234) (0) 1 277 0780/0781/0782

Abuja: 09 462 2200

PPAInformation.abuja@fco.gov.uk

abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by aeiou: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hi all,
I'm in a very shitty situation at the moment guys and hoping there is something man could do.
Last year, got married to my girlfriend of 5+ years (she is British). Cut long story short, she's now in a relationship with an old man and is looking to mess the whole visa up (since people are telling her she will be jailed etc). I'm on a 2 year probationary spouse visa and not even half way through it.
Now trying to think of what can be done immigration-wise. Anything?

Cheers in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
aeiou: Hi all,
I'm in a very shitty situation at the moment guys and hoping there is something man could do.
Last year, got married to my girlfriend of 5+ years (she is British). Cut long story short, she's now in a relationship with an old man and is looking to mess the whole visa up (since people are telling her she will be jailed etc). I'm on a 2 year probationary spouse visa and not even half way through it.

Cheers in advance.
I do understand that you probably had to do that to survive, but I don't think you can get a genuinely legal advice on issues regarding sham marriages: just apply your own wisdom.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ZahRax(f): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hello Justwise,I sent you a mail, hope to get feedback soon. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by aeiou: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Vicjustice: I do understand that you probably had to do that to survive, but I don't think you can get a genuinely legal advice on issues regarding sham marriages: just apply your own wisdom.

To survive?? Sham marriages?? Mate, are you serious?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
aeiou:

To survive?? Sham marriages?? Mate, are you serious?
Didn't you say that your "wife" is now "in a relationship with an old man and that she is "looking to mess the whole visa up"?
Beside that, you said she's frightened at the thought of going to jail, are these signs of genuine marriage?
Look, like I said before, i don't have any problem with whatever one does to survive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
aeiou: Hi all,

Cheers in advance.

Seriously there is nothing you can do now, try and work on your marriage, talk to her and see what her prob is, 5yrs is a long time and you should know her better to know why your marriage is crumbling.. if she ends up with the older man and ends the marriage with you then.....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by eluquenson(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
pls house i need an explanation to this issue, i wish to apply for a UK visa and i intend registering my company name as an enterprise and by november i want to apply for the UK tourist visa.
Can i include my personal business bank statement and my salary account statement as well, will i still have a good chance even if my personal busniess is not up to a yr?
Thanks
@justwise pls do justification.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Six months bank statement is all that is required of you, the embassy has nothing to do with the age of your account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by eluquenson(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Vicjustice: Six months bank statement is all that is required of you, the embassy has nothing to do with the age of your account
thanks i appreciate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
eluquenson: pls house i need an explanation to this issue, i wish to apply for a UK visa and i intend registering my company name as an enterprise and by november i want to apply for the UK tourist visa.
Can i include my personal busniess bank statement and my salary account statement as well, will i still have a good chance even if my personal busniess is not up to a yr?
Thanks
@justwise pls do justification.
Yes, you can support your application (mainly) with your personal account, but it may be ok to use your business account if the money in it is available for your use. But if it is determined that the fund in your business account is strictly for the business use, then it would be deemed ineligible even if you own the business.
Six months bank statement is all that is required of you, the embassy has nothing to do with the age of your account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by eluquenson(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Vicjustice:
Yes, you can support your application (mainly) with your personal account, but it may be ok to use your business account if the money in it is available for your use. But if it is determined that the fund in your business account is strictly for the business use, then it would be deemed ineligible even if you own the business.
Although, i have a savings account which is a joint acct with my wife and i have a salary acct in which i earn less than 100k per month, i can still add the accts statement as well?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donsax: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
justwise:

Lagos contact details:

Phone:
(00234) (0) 1 277 0780/0781/0782

Abuja: 09 462 2200

PPAInformation.abuja@fco.gov.uk

abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk

Thanks so much..I called thee lagos center and told me my application has reached abuja and no query on it but told me to call abuja center for more details. My application will be 3 weeks this Friday, hope that's not longer than normal processing?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
eluquenson:
Although, i have a savings account which is a joint acct with my wife and i have a salary acct in which i earn less than 100k per month, i can still add the accts statement as well?
Any, and i mean any account is fine provided the visa officer is satisfied that the money in the account is available for your use and that you have access to it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by vozkini(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Justwise , Good day. Please I send you a mail at your hotmail.
Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by headna007: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi Justwise and Vicjustice and all the Nairalanders,pls I need ur urgent reply am a salary earner wit a monthly income of 140k. My leave period is approaching nd a frnd of my in UK want me to com and spend a week with him there in Uk which he is ready to sponsored the whole trip, pls I need u guys to tell me wat nd wat to do for d visa progress because I always withdraw d whole income from d salary account for some other personal businesses nd he is sending his statement of account that cover the whole things wit other document which am going to add wit my owN document too for the proceSs which will exclude my own statment cos I don't hav much in it.pls will only his statement be anough for the progress of the application cos dis is my first time of applying for visa. 10ks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
headna007: Hi Justwise and Vicjustice and all the Nairalanders,pls I need ur urgent reply am a salary earner wit a monthly income of 140k. My leave period is approaching nd a frnd of my in UK want me to com and spend a week with him there in Uk which he is ready to sponsored the whole trip, pls I need u guys to tell me wat nd wat to do for d visa progress because I always withdraw d whole income from d salary account for some other personal businesses nd he is sending his statement of account that cover the whole things wit other document which am going to add wit my owN document too for the proceSs which will exclude my own statment cos I don't hav much in it.pls will only his statement be anough for the progress of the application cos dis is my first time of applying for visa. 10ks
Given your financial circumstance, I don't see how it is possible to obtain a UK visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by headna007: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
@Vicjustic 10ks 4d reply, so pls lead me through d chances of attaining d possibility
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
headna007: @Vicjustic 10ks 4d reply, so pls lead me through d chances of attaining d possibility
Not until you lead me through the chances of forming a river in a desert

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.