Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre (5816 Views)

2 Bedroom Apartment In A Descent Estate @ N1.4m Initial Deposit / To Let 3bedroom Flat Fully Serviced In Milverton Estate,n1.5m.agungi / Golden Heritage Estate N1 Million Per Plot Payable In 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Tommmy(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2012
pls can u clarify where d boudary btw ur estate and RCCG land is, some speculators claim d whole of KANUYI belongs to redeem,pls clear our doubts. lookin fwd to doin bussiness wit u.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2012
Tommmy:

pls can u clarify where d boudary btw ur estate and RCCG land is, some speculators claim d whole of KANUYI belongs to redeem,pls clear our doubts. lookin fwd to doin bussiness wit u.

Dear Tommy, thanks for your in interest our product and in us, before we post any properties on nairaland and any other forums or social networks like facebook or google plus, we have done our due deligent

We are commited to nairalanders in all ramification to be upright in our doing and dealing, for more info about us follow us on www.facebook.com/lifelightproperties

We have said it several times  that some families in simawa don't selling their land to redeem for some personal reasons best know to them in simawa.

I still know more than 10 families in simawa that doesn't sell their land to redeem, i know them personally and they will tell you vertically they don't sell land to redeem.

I know the part redeem bought because i know their surveyor general popular called baba wande, we work together.

I know the families that sold land to redeem, they don't sell all the land along the road to redeem even from the tarred road to shagamu, because redeem buys cheap land in thousand of hectares at the long back of the major road, hundred of acres away, come for physical inspection so i can show you physical boundaries, this is the only way you can understand.

We are on nairaland for more than 4 years without any blemish, is not easy but it's God and due deligent in services to you nairalanders, what we only need is you trust and believe in us that we are here to serve you for the best, so you can give us referrals, from families and yours friends.

Be certain in my assertiveness that redeem didn't buy all simawa and kanuyi, there are more than 30 villages in simawa redeem, can't buy all this Ijebus villages there, the Ijebus who owns this villages can't sell their origin, beside this there are village extention, giving to the villagers which they sell in plots and acres to individuals and companies alike, we have sold reasonable numbers of acres in memugba before G-tech construction company, they constructed the bridge along the tarred road before boun village, i knoq the family that sold the land to them in memugba also in soso, ewu lisa, ewu oje, ewu ikosi, kanuyi, oke ate, redeem bought land at the back of this villages for their heliport, university main campus, and their new auditorium, they have their dedicated road connecting from the camp hundred of acres away from this villages not only kanuyi.

Ask yourself if redeem bought all the land in simawa what will Barrister Adeoye the owner of New Creation Properties the developers of Golden Heritage Estate be doing in simawa start a new estate or city planners the developer of sherry view garden estate doing starting a new estate in simawa First Neighborhood Park Garden Estate.

Presently we have more than 20 different estates in simawa including Garden of Eden Estates the first estate ever in simawa,  if redeem bought all the land in simawa what are they all doing in simawa , do we want to say that they are silly without any competent lawyer that will advice them not to try encroachment if redeem own all the land.

My brother with us you are save, we don't have anywhere to go nairaland is our home, we are here to serve and deliver, our name is at stake, we must deliver the best to you, we have nairalanders who trusted us with their millions in investment, i have seen a nairalander handingover a million naira check to me to get a property for him in simawa, i have clients that bought over a million naira properties in simawa, i did  corners in memugba with my laborers for one of them, now they have start their fencing project but for security reason i will not mention names, my pictures is on my profile because i can't run away, we stood by u till the end, Barrister Matthew the moderator of properties section is my friend, we still spoke a day before yesterday on a clients from nairaland he introduce to me, this our home, and our duties is to deliver and make you happy, your happiness is our happiness, we will do our best to give you the best always, one of the estate we selling is allocating at end of this month, you can key into it, we still have acres of land along the road that link the redeen tarred road and lagos ibadan express way shagamu interchange to awolowo market for sale @ cheap price.

Tommy, i will advice you to come for physically inspection so you can see my claims for yourself.

Please stick to my advice simawa is developing fast, don't wait to buy land, buy land and wait 4 ur investment to grow with us, no fear of lost but return on investment, this is a quantify guarantee. For more details call Mabadje Adeniyi on 08067586332 the principal Life Light Properties, 88 ofada road, mowe, ogun state email: lifelightproperties@gmail.com         
thanks for readin
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Tommmy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2012
Thanks sir for taking d pains to clarify dis issue, now,my doubt is cleared,i will contact u soonest.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2012
Tommmy:

Thanks sir for taking d pains to clarify dis issue, now,my doubt is cleared,i will contact u soonest.

you are welcome sir, please noted that if you buying Garden of Eden Estate Simawa after our allocation this month you are paying more, because the price of land will increase immediately our allotees start building on the land, we are waiting for your call. Thanks
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2012
Still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2012
Don't wait to investment in real estate, invest and wait for your return on investment.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2012
Invest in real estate by flipping properties and make money
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2012
Still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2012
Still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2012
Still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
Still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2012
still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2012
still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2012
still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2012
still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
still available
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
still available for sale
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
still available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Firm Writes LASG Over Unauthorized Dealing On Its Land / 10 ACRES FACING EXPRESS @ OKUN ISE LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE(GAZETTED) / Plastering And Bricklayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.