Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Big Congrats To Gej For Presenting The 2012 Budget This Year! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Big Congrats To Gej For Presenting The 2012 Budget This Year! (703 Views)

Congrats To All Gtbank Customers As Gtbank Mobile Money Application Got Launched / Congrats To Seun! / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Congrats To Gej For Presenting The 2012 Budget This Year! by Sarcoc: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
GEJ has made history as the first Nigerian president in recent years to present the budget for the following year before the end of the current year - please join me in comending His Exelency!!
Re: A Big Congrats To Gej For Presenting The 2012 Budget This Year! by Beaf: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
That is quite right! A great first from GEJ!
I do not know of any civilian govt in Nigeria's history that presented the budget in time (I could be wrong, but I very strongly doubt it).
Re: A Big Congrats To Gej For Presenting The 2012 Budget This Year! by iGuru1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
you all are correct. But that is what he suppose to do as a president, because its not a new thing, other president do it.
Re: A Big Congrats To Gej For Presenting The 2012 Budget This Year! by Sarcoc: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
I take it that you are commending our president for perfurming up to par with other world leaders!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies at LEOT CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - Deadline (15th Oct) / Dssc Airforce 2012 / How To Start Business With Less Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.