Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Am I Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Pregnant (1576 Views)

Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Pregnant by olaleksy(m): 5:48am On Dec 14, 2011
I am confused about my situation, My last period was on the 24 of November 2011 and
i have sex with my boyfriend on the 7th of December 2011 unprotected and he release inside of me since
then i have been confused about my self because i have never felt this way before please can somebody tell
me am i pregnant?
Re: Am I Pregnant by walcolm(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2011
yes you are, go and confess to your mum what you did lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Pregnant by chrystee: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2011
How exactly do you feel? By my calculation, if you have a 28 days cycle, you had sex during your fertile window and the possibility of you being pregnant is very high. However,do you have any of these symptoms: Frequent Urinating, Nausea(feeling like throwing up), Sore or swollen breast and nipples, Constipation, Increased sense of smell,Headaches,Tiredness and most importantly,are you late for your period? If you are , i suggest you buy a home pregnancy test it costs just N150 and use your first morning urine to test.If you are pregnant,two pink lines will show.And if u are,pleeaaaaase do not get rid of it. No matter what. Its just an advice. Good luck.
Re: Am I Pregnant by olaleksy(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2011
I am having a pain in my lower abdomen.
and for some times i have headache when ever i think too much
Although for now i am still expecting my circle.
Re: Am I Pregnant by udoka2: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2011
if you have a normal 28 day cycle, it means u were intimate on day 14 i.e the ovulation day. so start preparing for the arrival of the baby or even babies.
Re: Am I Pregnant by Shinatu: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2011
Wahala dey. Dec 7 was the wrong day to have been Intimate without protection if you did not want a baby.
Unfortunately you may have to wait for 2weeks before you are even able to do a home test
Re: Am I Pregnant by frontier(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooooooooooooo undecided
Re: Am I Pregnant by ikechukz(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2011
blessing in disguise, lol, ur mama go flog u wella, also go for hiv test,
Re: Am I Pregnant by GWslim(f): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
Thank God for u o.
Re: Am I Pregnant by olaleksy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
I think i have been misunderstood I started my period on the 17 of Nov and end
on the 24 of Nov. have sex on the 7 of dec. am i really pregnant
No i don't have a normal 28 days circle it keep onĀ  changing
don't have a normal period
Re: Am I Pregnant by reinedamse: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
olalesky ur profile says u r male undecided
Re: Am I Pregnant by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ OP

It's good you dictate it an early stage. In case you decide not keep it.
Re: Am I Pregnant by olaleksy(m): 2:50am On Dec 16, 2011
Not talking about what profile says or not
I believe this site is to help out in confused area
not about going through people profile.
Am talking for real.
Re: Am I Pregnant by AmakaG29(f): 4:24am On Dec 16, 2011
Don't worry. Don't stress out. Don't panic. There are married couples who have unprotected sex with no birth control for a whole year before they finally get pregnant. It's not guaranteed.

1. There is really only a three day window each month that you can actually get pregnant. However, ovulation varies among women so no you can't count the days. It hormonal so it's not full proof.
2. Prayer is probably your best option at the moment. It'll calm you down and God works. Stress could delay your period, which would led to more stress.
3. If your period doesn't come within 3 days of the expected time then you can use an at-home-test, no sense in doctors fees. Also, I'm sure you trust him and all but please go through standard STI testing since you claim this is the first time you've made this mistake.
4. Condoms are cheaper than babies, but you might need to look into other options that you control. It's a slippery slope once he starts feeling like he can come and go as he pleases.
Re: Am I Pregnant by olaleksy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
Okay.
Please i need more straight forward answers
am just on suspense for all this days
please can somebody help me out
help! help!! help!!!
Re: Am I Pregnant by feelamong(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
olaleksy:

Okay.
Please i need more straight forward answers
am just on suspense for all this days
please can somebody help me out
help! help!! help!!!

Come!!! U no dey hear word wetin you want make dem tell u again angry

When you open your leg, you no tell us to give u straight forward ans, na now you want am!

You better go for test for HIV and other STIs, go for confession and start preparing to be a good mum!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Pregnant by olaleksy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
Thank you all
Re: Am I Pregnant by freepeople: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
feelamong:

Come!!! U no dey hear word wetin you want make dem tell u again angry

When you open your leg, you no tell us to give u straight forward ans, na now you want am!

You better go for test for HIV and other STIs, go for confession and start preparing to be a good mum!!! lipsrsealed

Take it easy with her. Your outburst is unwarranted.
Re: Am I Pregnant by anneduke: 2:28am On Dec 17, 2011
yes you could be.see a doc.
Re: Am I Pregnant by purefella(m): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2011
N500 will save you all this stress gal , maybe na man u even be ur profile says man , go for a pregnancy blood test not urine it cost is N500 all places and don't ask suck silly questions here anymore nor be we knack u apako

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Rid Of Premature Gray Hair / Treatment For Viginal Infection And Inregular Menstruration. / Kedi Revive Did The Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.