Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How To Know The Imei & Pin Of A Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know The Imei & Pin Of A Blackberry (1434 Views)

Hacker Reveals How To Extract Pin Of A Smartphone From Any Selfie. / Can The PIN Of A Blackberry Phone Be Blocked ?? / Get A Phone Number, Given The Imei Number: How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Imei & Pin Of A Blackberry by arewatech(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2011
There are three ways you can find the imei and pin of a blackberry, there are certain instances that you'll need either you pin or imei no. to perform a task, that's why i'm writing this information. Most of blackberry users that don't know how to find those two.

How do i find my pin and imei?

In your blackberry device, go to settings and then click on status. there you'll find both the two.
You can check the pack that your blackberry device came inside.
Turn your device off and remove the battery and you'll find a sticker which contain the information.
I hope this helps!!

source: http://www.arewatech.com/2011/12/how-to-know-imei-pin-of-blackberry.html

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Airtel From Sim1 On Tecno N3 / How To Comfirm Your Blackberry ID / Infinix Race Bolt X450 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.