Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

New Website That Allows You To Buy Tickets For Events Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Website That Allows You To Buy Tickets For Events Online (658 Views)

Mtn Collect Sms Allows You To Send A Message While The Receiver Pays / Any Webhost That Allows Jsps And Servlets / Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Website That Allows You To Buy Tickets For Events Online by yawatide(f): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2011
I just saw this at Linda Ikeji's website: http://www.afritickets.com/

Looks good but is it secure? Let's talk about it here.

Note:
I have already done my own "primary school" research and have my own results. Just wanna c if we all c the same thing, bad or good.
Re: New Website That Allows You To Buy Tickets For Events Online by moderattor: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
it will work well abroad,
but in nigeria?
What a lame idea.
Re: New Website That Allows You To Buy Tickets For Events Online by DualCore1: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
This happened for real on Friday or Monday. Phone conversation between my (only) babe and me.

Babe: Got some cool deals on my feed from dealdey.
DC (while coding): awesome!
Babe: Yay Chinese food for 1k
DC (while coding): Awesome!
Babe: Yikes, my Mastercard just expired and the bank called for me to come pick up its replacement. sad
DC: hehehe, no chinese food for ya from dealdey. Who tell you make u no get back up Mastercard?  tongue
Babe: You are with my zenith bank Visa card!  cheesy
DC: Oops  lipsrsealed
Babe: I must get that chinese food, I'm driving down to the place
DC: Dealdey nko? let me pay for you or you goto their office cuz I have had too many bitter experiences with Quickteller. it even rejects my cards at times.
Babe: Their office is off my route, at the Chinese restuarant its 1,500. Just 500 difference. . . kini big deal?
DC(thinking to my self): Nothing do you, your bf na CEO na. spoilt lady.

So. . . all these online kini. . . it is very sad we in Nigeria havn't gotten a hold on it. I am documenting all the "light bulbs" i have now, one day they will be useful in this country.
Re: New Website That Allows You To Buy Tickets For Events Online by moderattor: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2011
i have such a dream.
But no time.
Other dreams have occupied the space.
Maybe i should just employ other programmers and pay any price.
Even if it will require the fowls in my poultry to code next year.
A wide modification to sales industry must happen next year.
*As God wills*
Re: New Website That Allows You To Buy Tickets For Events Online by soloqy: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
Its a good concept and am not sure any other person has done it. Only thing is that our online payment systems are still in infancy.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out !!! / Senior Technical Partner Position (web & Software Solutions) / There Is A Scammers In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.