Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (33695 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Which Goods Should I Trade In This December Season? / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by Thethy(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2010
You can export snails to London from Nigeria. I can give you more info on that.My contact is  08023050835, 07033632285.

Also read more about exporting from Nigeria @  http://exportfromnigeria.proboards.com/index.cgi
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by olyluv: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2010
I nairalanders, first of all it takes 2 to tangle, nd also i will want u to do ur visibility study very well just because of nigeria scamers. So to get ur guds here in nigeria i cant give u 100% guaranty, the but there is dat if u hav ur cash u will definitly get ur guds am assure u of that. i cant tell u whom i am, or i u want more from me contact me on :08030944266 olamilelekan.
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by jojomywife: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hey,

Complements of the day everyone. Any ideas how I can get a two bedroom apartment in Lagos (Ikeja, Maryland/Mende, Anthony). My challenge is that I can afford to pay just for a year and not two. Do feel free to contact me if you got leads.
Thanks!
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by axeman85(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
very interestng post.

i am also in the same situation BUT as funny or strange as it may sound. i am thinking of going into the panties and bras trade, but them here from places like, lazenza and other undies shop here in uk and resell in naija wth the help of my gf of course.
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by Internos: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
The business you want to going into is good business but If you need someone to clear good for you in Nigeria, You can contact us through this e-mail internosglobalservices@yahoo.com or call this number 08086997914 , We are Customer register agent,we can clear goods without no problem ,
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by dampics: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
i have a pakage goods like cocoa and cofee
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by kayus4GOD: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2010
i have solid oil and gas business proposal in nigeria with capital #30m at minimum net profit of #2m per month.
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by kayus4GOD: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
I HAVE SOLID OIL AND GAS BUSINESS PROPOSAL IN NIGERIA WITH CAPITAL #30M AT MINIMUM NET PROFIT OF #2M PER MONTH.DIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER 08069133867 AND EMAIL:kayus02ng@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by MrSoul: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hi guys,
We are in the business of helping Nigerians in Nigeria buy or pay for goods and services in the UK, Europe, USA, Asia and the Internet as a whole. Visit us today at www.iqtake.com/buyer and we will help you get whatever you want.
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by SAPNETUK: 4:43am On Feb 01, 2011
Buy and pay for goods and services in the UK, Europe, USA, Asia and any website in the world using SAPNET Solutions

+44(0)1612050866

Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by minila: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
This is a big warning. Sow Air & Sea Services in newcross London are fraudsters. I am talking from personal experience. They will not deliver your goods and tell you something happened with regards to the cargo delivery.They are experts in cooking up stories. You will end up loosing money. Be warned!
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by flamboyantgirly: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
undecidedChoi!! People be ware O. Before u fall into d hands of 419 this one that some people want to start advertising tins they don't have.
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by manmustwac(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
minila: This is a big warning. Sow Air & Sea Services in newcross London are fraudsters. I am talking from personal experience. They will not deliver your goods and tell you something happened with regards to the cargo delivery.They are experts in cooking up stories. You will end up loosing money. Be warned!
I just hope my friend in Lagos collects her goods today because she told me they haven't called her yet and they are supposed to deliver today. sad angry
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by delonz(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2013
silas: Business Between The Uk And Nigeria

Hi,

I am living in the UK, my friend in Lagos. Recently we were discussing whether it would be a good idea to make extra cash by exporting goods from UK to Lagos, we are now doing some market research, what goods would sell?

Is anyone doing this at the moment?

We would be really interested to know, vice versa too ofcourse, Nigeria to the UK.

Thank you in advance.

Clothing is the best......If U eventually settle on.that pls let me know I will be buying from U. Am into clothing nut don't have anybody over there in UK that can get them for me easily, it really makes business very slow for me here. Uk stuffs sells so well here in Nigeria. I will be so intsrested if U can be getting them for me. Thanks hope to hear from.u soon. +2348163585762/+2348063724572.

Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by delonz(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2013
Clothing is the best......If U eventually settle on.that pls let me know I will be buying from U. Am into clothing nut don't have anybody over there in UK that can get them for me easily, it really makes business very slow for me here. Uk stuffs sells so well here in Nigeria. I will be so intsrested if U can be getting them for me. Thanks hope to hear from.u soon. +2348163585762/+2348063724572.
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by delonz(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2013
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by r231(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2013
delonz: Clothing is the best......If U eventually settle on.that pls let me know I will be buying from U. Am into clothing nut don't have anybody over there in UK that can get them for me easily, it really makes business very slow for me here. Uk stuffs sells so well here in Nigeria. I will be so intsrested if U can be getting them for me. Thanks hope to hear from.u soon. +2348163585762/+2348063724572.

send me an email

segun@midasshipping.com
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by chiste1: 3:35pm On May 23, 2013
delonz: Clothing is the best......If U eventually settle on.that pls let me know I will be buying from U. Am into clothing nut don't have anybody over there in UK that can get them for me easily, it really makes business very slow for me here. Uk stuffs sells so well here in Nigeria. I will be so intsrested if U can be getting them for me. Thanks hope to hear from.u soon. +2348163585762/+2348063724572.

send me an email with details of what you really need imported from the UK as regards clothing. Send to: stechiservices@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by EndtimeBlessing: 2:12am On Sep 09, 2014

If you are still interested I know www.dressmychild.com can send you children clothes directly from UK.
Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by Silva79(f): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
silas:
Business Between The Uk And Nigeria

Hi,

I am living in the UK, my friend in Lagos. Recently we were discussing whether it would be a good idea to make extra cash by exporting goods from UK to Lagos, we are now doing some market research, what goods would sell?

We would be really interested to know, vice versa too ofcourse, Nigeria to the UK.

Thank you in advance. hello can we communicate on the above topic. im interested in exportation of KAMPALA that is ADIRE. pls add me on whatsapp so we can communicate better +2348091507485

Re: Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? by Silva79(f): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
silas:
Business Between The Uk And Nigeria

Hi,

Thank you in advance. hello can we communicate on the above topic. im interested in exportation of KAMPALA that is ADIRE. pls add me on whatsapp so we can communicate better +2348091507485

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.