Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Within <7days You Too Can Analyse Data Like A Pro - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Within <7days You Too Can Analyse Data Like A Pro (492 Views)

UPDATED..7days deliver Customized Wristbands For Campaign BALLOON / Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days / How To Analyse Forexfactory Newz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Within <7days You Too Can Analyse Data Like A Pro by kabworld(m): 4:49am On Dec 15, 2011
If you want to be a professional data analyst and be making 10k or more per analysis depending on the volume of data, you can actually learn that in less than 7days. its going to be on 1 on 1 basis and i can assure u this is real and not fake and you too can be a BIG BOY as they use to call me.
you will be entitled to software i use for professional data analysis, comprehensive but not voluminous materials on data analysis both soft and hard copies and otther freebies.
remember we have done it in the past and we will continue to do it and so many people were beneficiaries of it you too can be. for further details visit our website: www.seminarondataanalysis .webs.com
or
call: 08076998467
or
email us @
kabworld@gmail.com
or
search 4 us on fb
seminar on data analysis

(1) (Reply)

Money Matters: Josoft’s Laws Of Lending And Borrowing / Lets Help You Promote Your Business, Music, Idea, Product: / Doing Business With Nnpc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.