Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

*~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ (3183 Views)

Poll: Who should 'The Cabal' as 2011 inductee?

GEJ: 67% (40 votes)
Abati: 15% (9 votes)
Obj: 16% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Pics: Nigerian Army Have Inducted The BTR-94 (APC) / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Jarus(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2011
Sequel to the emergence of Finalists in the nomination thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817837.64.html#msg9768683 we present the next stage, voting, which will run for 2 weeks

1, PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN: President Goodluck is having a turbulent start to his 4-year tenure as President of Nigeria, in what looks like the poorest start by any President in the history of Nigeria. From fuel subsidy to insecurity, many Nigerians have written off the Bayelsa born Zoologist. And nothing reflects this mood more than his name featuring in this unenviable category by popular nomination by Nairalanders, although he has actually never been admired by Nairalanders. He was nominated in this category last year too, but escaped by polling lower votes than the eventual inductee - The cabal. Will he pull this one through too? You decide

2, DR REUBEN ABATI: From his high horse as Nigeria's most respected and most followed newspaper columnist, satirist and political pundits, Dr Reuben Abati's decision to be the spokesperson of a PDP government dropped him in public rating. Almost every utterance he makes now are being compared to what he had said on similar issue as a columnist in the past, and they keep turning out at variance. To say a lot of Nigerians are disappointed in the former Guardian editorial board Chair is an understatement. But will he make our blacklist?

3, CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO: The two-time president has ruled Nigeria for 11 years and his performance is usually a subject of debate, although the people that believed he destroyed Nigeria are more. But his nomiantion here is not due to his past performance but his culpability in the untold hardship his party, PDP, is currently inflicting Nigerians. Some nominees also stated the embarrassment he caused PDP in the South West as the reason they are nomianting him. Will he make our Hall of Shame? You vote

NB: This thread is not open for discussion as that has already been done in the nomination thread. Just vote and expect results on December 30, when the polls expire.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Jarus(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2011
GEJ joins the cabal(2010) in our infamous list.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by omanzo02: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2011
Jarus,

Have u been infected with the running mouth disease too? grin grin grin

Well, I don't take the Buharist one sided judgement and cynical criticism seriously.

If u conduct your poll on the street u will get an entirely different result. period. grin grin
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations to mr retardeen.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Rhino5dm: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2011
I guess the goofLUCK isn't working anymore. All hail Retardeenho Jonadunce Goatluck Ebere aka the drunken fisherman, the first sitting president to be inducted into Hall Of Shame.(HOS)

*We are waiting for his legendary arzz licker BEAF to step in and collect this shameful award on his behalf.

Po po po pop sontin'!!!
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by kokoA(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2011
omanzo02:

Jarus,

Have u been infected with the running mouth disease too? grin grin grin

Well, I don't take the Buharist one sided judgement and cynical criticism seriously.

If u conduct your poll on the street u will get an entirely different result. period. grin grin

Obviously, you don't live in Nigeria. Conduct this poll on the street and you will see that Nairalanders are even linient to GEJ.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by blacksta(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2011
Slowest President in the history of Nigeria . A man who rather eat 1billion yearly meals and watch people burn to death.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
I once had the impression that all Niger deltans are rugged & sharp, but Gej proved me wrong, this man is clueless, liverless, spineless, & gutless. All hail Dr goodfu ck ebele jonathan
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
Yyyyiiiiiiiiiippppppeeeeeeereeeeeeee.
The retardeen has taken the award.
Seriously, indeed he has disapointed quite a lot of nigerians.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Pukkah: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
@omanzo02, why not simply state your specific and objective reasons why you think Mr Jonathan is undeserving of this inglorious award?

@topic, congrats Mr Jonathan. It's in my personal interest as a Nigerian that you begin immediate actions to exit the Hall of Shame within the next one year. Or is this expected turnaround a tall order?
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by otokx(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
With the way things are going he may very well retain this same crown in 2012.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Ejine(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
GEJ joins the cabal(2010) in our infamous list.

This is very ironic, because it is LITERALLY true, both in real life and Nairaland affairs. Goodluck has really joined the same people we fought against for his sake. And it took him just one year.
He escaped by the whiskers last year. Unfortunately, he wasn't too lucky this time.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by DrummaBoy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
For those who still doubt Jonathan dwindling popularity, you may read the FB post of one of his core supporters just this morning in this link

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718042198
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Kx: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

For those who still doubt Jonathan dwindling popularity, you may read the FB post of one of his core supporters just this morning in this link

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718042198
Kindly download the post and past here please.tnx
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by DrummaBoy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
Kx:

Kindly download the post and past here please.tnx
If you are dissatisfied with the way things are in Nigeria, and had previously been a fan of Goodluck Jonathan on FB, "UNLIKE" him please. I just did. Its a small step but perhaps he will wake up and get it that we want serious steps taken to fix the many problems bedeviling us. God Bless Nigeria!
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by DrummaBoy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

If you are dissatisfied with the way things are in Nigeria, and had previously been a fan of Goodluck Jonathan on FB, "UNLIKE" him please. I just did. Its a small step but perhaps he will wake up and get it that we want serious steps taken to fix the many problems bedeviling us. God Bless Nigeria!

So it is not only a so called Jarus initaited poll that is tired of poor governance; everyone is!!!
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Kx: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
DrummaBoy:

If u want us to read the post, kindly download it from FB and post here shikina.
How do i see what you saw if i dont do facebook?
This is a simple request. It does not show that I am beaf or a pro -GEJ Nlander, haba!
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by DrummaBoy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Kx, sorry that's d best I could do.
@MODS, pls will this be making front page? Or when is it reaching front page?!
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Gbawe: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ejiné:

This is very ironic, because it is LITERALLY true, both in real life and Nairaland affairs. Goodluck has really joined the same people we fought against for his sake. And it took him just one year.
He escaped by the whiskers last year. Unfortunately, he wasn't too lucky this time.

You speak the truth here. I was sickened to see AGIP Vultures (like Otedola) having 24/7 access to GEJ before and imediately after the elections . It was a sign of things to come. Now, GEJ is no longer bothered to even pretend he is on the side of ordinary Nigerians. Daily, he makes decisions that clearly show he is the champion of those who love to keep our nation underdeveloped.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
Retardeen I know one day you would make patuence proud
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Revolva(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
grin Badluck Lame, That guy should resign , if not these moffkin Boko Haram will kill lots of people in Nigeria without being caught, dem dey catch breeze?
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Pharoh: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2011
At the end of the day what did we achieve by inducting him into the so called Nairaland Hall of Shame? undecided
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2012
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2012
What a question. Are you new to the internet? @pharoh
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2012
Pee Dee Pee!!
Progress!!

Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Phate07(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2012

New word in the English dictionary:

Jonathan: Any clueless, foolish and stupid puppet 'leader' whose strings are being controlled by another.

New phrase:
Badluck Anuohia Jonathan(BAJ): The capacity and williness to dash the hopes and aspirations of your people. Also synonymous with negative and non-affirmative decisions.
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2012
Pee Dee Pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Progress!!!

Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by Pain(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
I prefer the Hall of *Morons
Re: *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ by omanzo02: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Haha!
I am still waiting for Jarus to defend this pool against the record of the current Mor*n grin.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Vote For Boko Haram Or Against Boko Haram Ammesty / I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's / Rivers Speaker Has Been Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.