Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. (6939 Views)

Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / Civil Servants Fault Okonjo-iweala On N1.8tn Wage Bill / Bayelsa Cant Sustain N4.3bn Monthly Wage Bill- Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Xionez(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2011
VEWEY GOOD,
Next stop should be that sink hole called National Assembly.
wonder y she didn't do this before she brought up the issue of subsidy.
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by ronkebp(f): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
N1.5billion and police men still dey rob for road, now N500 million, i wonder what will happen.?
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Xionez(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
i can only imagine. . . .
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by peleson: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
LOOK people, the nigeria police is not the most corrupted.i think it's because you see them each day looking for N20 bill from commuters . Try other agencies and you will run FAR from nigeria, THIS's what A GOV that is sincere to fight corruption should be doing.
Nigeria is not UP TO 150million in population, Some people make serious money from this report.

EFCC should persecute this issue and those in the senate and house of reps in charge of police matters should be persecuted and questioned too,
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Chuks10579(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2011
This issue of ghost workers is every, we even have ghost contracts that our money is being allocated to. Let the exercise be carried out in other organisations and parastatals, and even contracts.
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by DDN: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2011
Atleast, this woman should be praised for this.
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Yeske2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
1.5B to 0.5B naira, good one but she never said anything about anybody being responsible and since when the extra extra 1B naira was been paid out and who is supposed to be punished. Rogues.
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Reggie2(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2011
Those whose relations are involved here will want the Madam crucified.

Lasinoh:

Why is she stopping there?
Who are the culprits?
So-so noise.

That was how she shouted 'GOVERNORS ARE STEALING. . .GOVERNORS ARE STEALING'. . .and the governors kept stealing till her azzze was sent packing. She has come again? Why she dey fear? Abi she nor sabi road to IG office? Ye-Ye woman! grin
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 17, 2011
Why is anyone surprised. The NPF as far as am concerned is a criminal organisation. The biometrics should be applied to all ministries and government agencies.
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Lasinoh: 4:34am On Dec 17, 2011
Reggie2:

Those whose relations are involved here will want the Madam crucified.
I don't have any member of my family in the NPF. . . God forbid and THANK GOD!!!! Do you? kiss
She is not telling us anything new please. Many establishments in Nigeria have ghost workers and have profited immensely from such a scam. She needs to forward her findings to the IG. . . .or stop making noise especially as she is busy stealing and cutting deals herself.

I have a problem with people pointing fingers at others when their hands are not clean. Is Nigeria not tired of half-righteous Messiahs? grin
Sanusi came out and showed us list of "gbese billionaires" in Nigeria. . . no result.
Reuben Abati shouted and criticized. . .till we found out that it was hunger that was killing him and he was offered a bowl of ishi-ewu. grin
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by HIPROFILE(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2011
gush! there's bastard money in dis country. mr president is busy hitn @ oil subsidy meanwhile there's one million and one places 3ru which d country is loosing a lot of money is he claiming not to know all dis? D govt. Shud plz sit up and stop decievn d people jaree
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by fred2265: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2011
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Reggie2(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lasinoh:

I don't have any member of my family in the NPF. . . God forbid and THANK GOD!!!! Do you? kiss
She is not telling us anything new please. Many establishments in Nigeria have ghost workers and have profited immensely from such a scam. She needs to forward her findings to the IG. . . .or stop making noise especially as she is busy stealing and cutting deals herself.

I have a problem with people pointing fingers at others when their hands are not clean. Is Nigeria not tired of half-righteous Messiahs? grin
Sanusi came out and showed us list of "gbese billionaires" in Nigeria. . . no result.
Reuben Abati shouted and criticized. . .till we found out that it was hunger that was killing him and he was offered a bowl of ishi-ewu. grin

If you attended at least a Secondary School, and understand elements of government regarding the separation of powers, you will not be here vomiting excreta. The Madam is not the chief prosecutor, she has publicly denounced a documented corrupt act in the POLICE FORCE. How many times did killers make an attempt on the live of Madam Dora when she was making similar denouncements?

We all should be the custodian of the Nigerian constitution. That is why people are revolting in north Africa and beyond. Unfortunately Nigeria is not united to attain such a fit! So don't protrude your big mouth to criticize someone sticking out her neck to show the obvious - which should be picked up, not condemned.
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by segunjowo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
I suppose the DPO's pocketing those ghost workers money in each Police Station got to be jailed for this?
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by Reggie2(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2011
segunjowo:

I suppose the DPO's pocketing those ghost workers money in each Police Station got to be jailed for this?

Thank u my broda. The madam has done her job. She has blocked the avenue 4 swindlers, others shud do deas n 9ja will go places.
Re: Biometrics Exercise In The Police, Brought The Wage Bill From N1.5 Billion Per Month To N500 M. by kinguy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
jst imagine? if this could happen withnin the police force. . . what abt other govt parastatals and ministries?? infact the I.G should be fired and this would serve as a a deterent to others. . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry thumbs up ngozi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters At AIT Studios In Alagbado, Lagos / No More Road Blocks- Igp / Insecurity: Northern Governors Call Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.