Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? (2244 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / The Okra Solution. They Say It Works For Diabetis. Does It ? / The Cure For Diabetis Is Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by tayo5: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2011
Good afternoon everybody.Please is there a permaent cure for diabetis?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by tayo5: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
If there is cure,your contribution is highly welcome as this we help a lot of Nigerians that are suffering from diabetis.
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by highland(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2011
Yes, with our herbal and nutrition supplements product you can be rest assured that solution is finally here.

1. Diasure Caps/ Balsam Pear tab.

2. Chitosan caps

4. Kuding tea

With the above products for three month use, you can say by to diabetics.

see my links for details and contact.
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by freepeople: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2011
You need to be properly counselled at diabetes clinic. If you are, there is no reason to ask this question. Diabetes has no cure at present. Its line of management includes diets, drugs and lifestyle modification. Any claim of diabetes cure at present is bogus.
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by freepeople: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^^
Bloody charlatan
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by laurahill(f): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2011
Diabetes Mellitus can be cured or control by following such a simple steps:
Always eat nutritional food which is decided by dietician depending on patient condition.
hydrotherapy and mud therapy is good way to cure diabetes Mellitus
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by GreenHC: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2011
@Mr freepeople, Why do you have to throw an insult to us simply because we gave dependable reply to this topic, before you call us charlatans, you should have gone to the internet and made your research, balsam pear, chitosan, these are herbs from chinese traditional herbal medicine and very powerful and effective in curing diabetes. Feel free to update yourself before insulting people, stop behaving like an ignoramus, open ur eyes, the orthodox is just to make business and gamble with peoples lives, even the americans have embraced the use of herbal suppliments becouse they are safer than drugs, drugs are made from pure chemicals, and the chemicals are highly toxic to humans natural health, that is why u need to detoxify always. presently I am treating someone with diabetes with these products so far all the diabetic symptoms have disappeared and she feels a lot better. We are made from the soil and dats the origin of the herbs, therefore it has the power to cure man. Go get some education buddy.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by freepeople: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^^

grin grin grin

Do you have to activate your other handle because of me?
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by cjenny: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nill
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by Njgirl1: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
a simple question has been turned to herbal vs orthodox war.
@team orthodox ur superiority complex might just make people die of diseases whose cures are staring them ryt in d face or growing ryt in dia backyard.
@team herbal u have to step up ur game so we all can benefit from what u have to offer u have to luk in2 d following issues
1 togethernes ; u should all come together do research and set standards.
2 wonder drug; when one herbal drug cures toomany diseases, its scary ; if i had 1 disease and i buy a drug dat cures dat disease and 10 more, i would be scared dat after curing what i have it would scavenge 4 d ten odas and if absent it would attack me.
3 packaging and information; put ur drugs attractive packets with info on drug interactions, active ingredients, indications, contraindications, production and expiry dates etc
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by intercom: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2011
Yes there is cure

If only u can apply urine therapy, it works like miracle.

fast with ur urine and get ur illness cured., Not only Diabetis Mellitus all forms of infection and illness in ur body, testimonies has shown that ur own body medicien works when all others forms of medication has failed

for more infomation
write2uwem@yahoo.com

wishing u good luck and merry xmas and happi new year!!!
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by fuzek: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2011
Diabetes Mellitus is a metabolic disease with 3 major types which are:

Type I: Insulin-dependent DM: the body can't produce Insulin on its own due to failure of the Insulin producing cells in the pancreas. This can only be treated by injecting Insulin

Type II: Insulin-Resistance DM: which can be due to low Insulin secretion or defective response of body tissue to the Insulin that's produced. This is the most common, which can be treated by Diet, Lifestyle modification, drugs etc but eventually will also need Insulin.

Gestational DM: resembles type II, but occurs only in about 5% pregnancies. It can disappear after delivery, its fully treatable under medical supervision but about 50% of affected women later develop type II DM.

So depending on which one the person has ofcourse there are drugs, herbal therapies etc to help/improve the immune system to delay the onset of Insulin therapy. But in Type I, I know the patient must start with Insulin therapy from the moment of diagnosis.
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by KemiA1: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2012
There is no cure.

A cure means that you do something or take a pill and the disease is gone for good. E.g. you can cure a malaria infection with drugs.

There is no cure for diabetes, hypertension etc. because they are chronic conditions. What you can do is to change your lifestyle and follow some rules; whether it be drugs, exercise and so on, so you can live the best life you can without getting all the complications.

I truly wish there was another way.
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by Terminator: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
There is no cure but it can be controlled but taking medications, diet control, moderate physical exercise and regular medical follow up. You need advise from your dr and or dietician.
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by Odutodaiwa: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2012
I am not a doctor but of recent I have been following developments on treatment of common killer diseases. If the diabetic patient is from mildly obese to Morbidly obese. Bariatric surgery of various types e.g Sleeve gastrectomy, Gastric bypass, Mini gastric bypass has show to cure diabetes in as much as 85-90% of the patients.

Just google bariatric surgery as cure for diabetes and Hypertension. Unfortunately it is not done in Nigeria for now and it's quite expensive abroad.
Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by aPr: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
There was a time cholera was killing in droves in England all because people did not know what to do,times are changing and discoveries are made on daily basis, it has been published in many leading medical /science journals that chronic ailments diabetes inclusive can be reversed and the organ start working in perfect condition.
Big pharmaceutical coys will never support the propagation of such remedies cos it means their sales run down, i know of several family/friends who have used Moringa to bring down sugar level in 2weeks and after daily intake for btw 8 months and 1 year disappear totally.
Do your research online and offline.
Please lets move on and stop living in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Cure For Diabetis Mellitus? by bejay1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
freepeople: You need to be properly counselled at diabetes clinic. If you are, there is no reason to ask this question. Diabetes has no cure at present. Its line of management includes diets, drugs and lifestyle modification. Any claim of diabetes cure at present is bogus.
I totaly disagree wt you. Orthodox medicine has no cure for diabetes bt alternative medicine do, i am a living witness

(1) (Reply)

Do You Grunt When You Poo? / Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality / Top 8 Foods That Help In Fighting Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.