Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Must Read!w.o.m.e.n! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Read!w.o.m.e.n! (785 Views)

N.J.U.W.O Joke Of The Day / Check This Guys very big p e n I s / Hahahahahahahah When Will Akpors Change?? O.M.G!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read!w.o.m.e.n! by tobi01(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2007
W.O.M.E.N
Well, I’d like to define what women are. Most women nowadays look at men as if they are phones. Men can be split into different brands of phones. It’s either a man is Nokia, Sony Ericsson or Bird. Men who are under the ‘Nokia’ group meet all specifications of a woman. 2gig of memory (he has a soft heart to accept whatever she says), 3.2 mega pixel camera (his eyes are sharp enough to know when she’s gloomy) and the last but not the least, the shape and how sleek the phone is(the guy is handsome, well built and all that crap). We now move on to the ‘Sony Ericsson’ group. This group meets half the specifications of an every day woman. 512mb of memory (a semi-soft hearted guy who carefully picks out what she says), 2.0 mega pixel camera (his eyes are not too sharp and not too blurry they are just right which means she doesn’t get attention all the time), the shape (not too ugly and not too fine. Just right). Lastly, the ‘Bird’ group. This group does not meet the specifications that a woman wants in a man. 16mb of memory (his heart is completely solid hard rock), 0.3mega pixel camera (he doesn’t care about her feelings), the shape (downright ugliness). I hope we are now clear with the classes of men from a woman’s point of view. Since we are now familiar with these groups, we can now define what women are. Women are objects of distraction to guys. They are like the red light on the road of life and the guys are cars. Sometimes, they cause accidents. In the world we live in now, women rule it as far as I’m concerned. They are exceptionally wise. A man is the head of a family and the woman the neck, and the neck can turn the head to wherever it pleases…,
It is now that we begin this article…
Firstly, we start off by the Witty part of women, how Outstanding they are and those women who are Money conscious and the complete Elegance of women and finally how women are Necessary (W.O.M.E.N).

W (WITTY)
To be witty means to be exceptionally clever and amusing. And as all guys know, all women possess these qualities. The clever part of women is their ability to think of ideas at lightning speed. For example, assuming a burglar breaks into a household, immediately she hears something downstairs, the first thing that comes to her mind is to wake her husband to go down and check what was wrong thereby holding out her husband’s life on the line in other words, using her husband as ‘bait’. If her husband doesn’t come back in the next 10minutes or thereabout, she opens the window and jumps out. It’s that simple. Women also have a high sense of fashion standard. If you notice, when a woman wants to run from something, assuming she is in danger, she removes whatever footwear she’s wearing and picks them up and starts to run. Why does she have to pick them up? Doesn’t it waste more time? Or are women really braver than men? That is definitely amusing. This may not be the correct meaning of witty but I’m 15……I explain things in my own words.

O (OUTSTANDING)
In other words, women are prominent. Prominent in the using of the NAIRA. When it comes to spending someone else’s money women can do that with surprising ease. But when it comes to spending their own money, that’s when they can price down the value of any good. I know a woman who priced down N8000. A pair of shoes was originally N13000 she left the shop with the pair of shoes, but with N5000 on the price tag. Wherever you are, women, I personally give you a standing ovation…

M (MONEY CONSCIOUS)
When a woman is about to get married, she agrees to love the man until death do them part but some agree to love the money until death do them part….
All women have to agree that they can’t marry a poor man even if they love the man with all their heart but they also have to look at the children that will come and all. These kinds of women are the good ones. But as there is good, there is bad. The bad ones look at the money alone regardless if the man is a ‘Nokia’ or not. When the man proposes to them the first question they ask is “where is the ring?”….

E (ELEGANCE)
We all have to agree all women are very elegant. In the way they dress, the way the walk in almost everything. Refinement, grace, and beauty in movement, appearance, or manners. That is what elegance means. To put it in short terms, women have style. In everything they do they have to add a bit of elegance in it. For example, if women want to go shopping they wear jewelry. When they want to sleep they spray a little perfume. I mean, are their husbands going to smell them in the night? I’m sure when they walk, they count their steps and how many errors they’ve made when ‘cat walking’. I’m just joking o! But we all have to agree no matter how ugly or fine or smart or stupid a woman may seem, they all have that touch of elegance in them.

N (NECESSARY)
To be necessary means to be unavoidable. Whether men like it or not women make this world go round….
Re: A Must Read!w.o.m.e.n! by Migines(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2007
Hmmmm. . .
Re: A Must Read!w.o.m.e.n! by Aiphie(f): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2007
Isn't he too young to know so much about women shocked shocked
Re: A Must Read!w.o.m.e.n! by Aiphie(f): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2007
Isn't he too young to know so much about women shocked shocked
Re: A Must Read!w.o.m.e.n! by clemcykul(f): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
ok mr poster thanks for dat analogy angry
in other words women are a bunch of dumbasses ryte? angry
but then men can't do widout them, can they? grin
afterall uve just acted like a woman by posting this grin grin grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Monks’ Ceremony / A Man And Pastor / Its My Bitrhday 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.