Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Ikeja Computer Village - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Ikeja Computer Village (2783 Views)

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) / Weekly Price Of Uk Used Blackberry Phone In Ikeja Computer Village. / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ikeja Computer Village by kwantn: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
The Ikeja Computer Village
« on: November 04, 2005, 07:01 AM »

The Largest Computer Market In Nigeria - Ikeja, Lagos.

The Ikeja Computer Village  situated to the left of Kodesoh Street, when facing Oba Akinjobi Road towards the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, choked within a small area in-between Oremeji Street, Ola-Ayeni Street, Otigba Street, Olayi Tomori Street and Pepple Street, is the largest Computer/Electronics market in West Africa.  Every Computer Engineer worth his salt in Nigeria knows the way to this place.

I've bought PC parts, a UPS, sine wave inverter, ink cartridges for deskjet and laserjet printers, a webcam, etc.  I've also gotten a UPS and motherboard repaired by the many technicians that work in that area.

What I love most about that market is that you don't need to know any particular seller/technician; you just need to go there and you'll be directed to someone who can solve your problem!

This thread is for us to share useful information about the Ikeja Computer Village.

The Ikeja Computer Village
« on: November 04, 2005, 07:01 AM »

The Largest Computer Market In Nigeria - Ikeja, Lagos.

The Ikeja Computer Village  situated to the left of Kodesoh Street, when facing Oba Akinjobi Road towards the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, choked within a small area in-between Oremeji Street, Ola-Ayeni Street, Otigba Street, Olayi Tomori Street and Pepple Street, is the largest Computer/Electronics market in West Africa.  Every Computer Engineer worth his salt in Nigeria knows the way to this place.

I've bought PC parts, a UPS, sine wave inverter, ink cartridges for deskjet and laserjet printers, a webcam, etc.  I've also gotten a UPS and motherboard repaired by the many technicians that work in that area.

What I love most about that market is that you don't need to know any particular seller/technician; you just need to go there and you'll be directed to someone who can solve your problem!

This thread is for us to share useful information about the Ikeja Computer Village.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by kwantn: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
asg
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
i will pay 25k for the hd7
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by buddy014real: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
Am interested in d HTC evo 3D, ao much is it last?, get back to me on 08032127348 or email buddy014real@gmail.com
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by texazzpete(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
He's a scammer, don't do business with him!
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 20, 2011
texazzpete:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
tnx bro
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
texazzpete:

Y di u say he's a scammer? Any special mode of operation? I hope he's not in Benin cheesy grin grin. I just fear guys from dat area.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by texazzpete(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2011
I have my ways of identifying all his posts. The dude is a small-time scammer, but a very persistent one at that. I think he usually operates with the 'send me half of the money and i'll send you the shipping code' method.
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^lol,i'll watch out for people like dat
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by weimin1921(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2013
dear all,

how are you? i'm glad to meet you here.
i'm Run from shenzhen of China, we are a mobile battery factory for 7 years, the output can be up to 70000 pieces per day.
now we have many old and big clients in INDIA, Bengal, Mid East, such as Indian famous mobile MAXX, MICROMAX,. Pakistan mobile HH, Mid East famous G-Tide, their batteries are from our company,

we are starting to enlarge market share in Overseas, so we are very desired to cooperate with local businessmen as our agent.

if you are interested, pls reply me here.
my skype id is run-huang.
gtalk is weimin1921@tgbattery.com
Re: The Ikeja Computer Village by saleskara: 12:56pm On May 26, 2013
Original ink catridges can be supplied by Royal Coast Technologies limited. Specification of available catridges can be found on http://www.kara.com.ng/printers-ink-toner/

(1) (Reply)

Huawei B593 4G 3G 2G Router Direct Sim-brand New Call 08067718031 / Buy Uk Used Bold 6 At Affordable Prices / **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.