Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables (6200 Views)

What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / What Tompolo, MEND Leaders Will Discuss As They Regroup In Bayelsa / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables by Exponental(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2011
I witnessed it sometimes in september 2011, they already parked a bmw 5 series, abt 15 of them on him. Shortly after I saw anoda sets harrassin a toyota camry (big daddy), pulling d side mirror as said. I couldnt wait 2 witness d oda part as I drivin n runnin late. All this happend btw 7am n 7.30am right in front of d MILITARY CANTOMENT.
Re: Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables by blacklion(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2011
adisarasaq:

My only surprise was that when we try to get police report for our stolen propertys, police advice us not to. They said we should check under the bridge the next day for our wallets, only thing we can't get back is our phone and money we had in our wallets.

We are truly finished!

It seems that initially Fashola was able to clip the wings of these monsters for some time but he now seems helpless to face down these terrorists. Maybe part of the deal for his second term was that he should allow Tinubu's army of area boys to resume their usual atrocities.
Re: Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables by seunlayi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
Is all of these happening in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables by solomto(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2011
Lagos is neva my kind of city,the only thing i like abt lagos is opportunity to make it easily(mainly for mens) bt apart frm that its zero in everyother thing. Lagos has zero security,transportation problem due to heavy traffics,bad roads and unclean environment in most of d places.
I prefer living in Enugu,calabar,owerri,asaba than living in Lagos as long as am making a good living in ths areas. I rather choose the job that pays me 70k p/m in these states than 100k p/m in lagos.
Re: Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables by y2kaustin(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2011
Partners in crime, can you ever trust policemen,they are unpredictable and can do unimaginable things.I smell a Rat![s][/s]
Re: Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables by maclatunji: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2011
I have been in 'go-slow' at Charity in the morning for 2 days now. Yesterday, I saw about 4 boys 20 metres from the front of the Army barrack at charity but I noticed that they were not sitting there with the confidence they used to before. In addition, they were kind-of pretending as if they wanted to cross the lane heading for Oshodi but stayed in the middle. I knew that something must have happened because they used to be at least about 20. Jumping up and down and moving through menacingly. Yesterday, they did none of that.

This morning there was similar traffic with none of them to be seen. It is either some of them have been arrested or they have been warned. I am sure this thread has played a role in this happening.

The lesson here is that we as citizens need to expose the negative elements in the society. Criminals as a rule do not like publicity or exposure. As a result let us have the spirit of exposing them. If you cannot trust the police. Post it on websites like this or through social media.

Evil can only prevail when good people keep quiet about it.
Re: Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables by johnie: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2011
maclatunji:

It is either some of them have been arrested or they have been warned. I am sure this thread has played a role in this happening.

The lesson here is that we as citizens need to expose the negative elements in the society. Criminals as a rule do not like publicity or exposure. As a result let us have the spirit of exposing them. If you cannot trust the police. Post it on websites like this or through social media.

Evil can allow prevail when good people keep quiet about it.

That's good to know!

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol. Yusuf Buhari Madness Continues... Photos / See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) / Nigeria At 60: Towards The Land Of Our Dreams - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.