Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Shall It Profit A Pastor If He Gains The World And Loses His Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall It Profit A Pastor If He Gains The World And Loses His Soul? (1042 Views)

What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? / What Will It Profit A Man, If He Gains The Whole World, But Loses His Soul? / What Shall It Profit A Man To Gain The Whole World And Lose His Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shall It Profit A Pastor If He Gains The World And Loses His Soul? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Its surprising that prosperity preachers and all hypocrites quote that popular verse to your face, but these people stop at nothin at amassing money printed money and engaging in otherwise worldly biz ventures and making more cash. Whos fooling who? Who is gaining the world? Me or my mega pastor? Dont screw your head you know whos gona lose the profit.
Re: What Shall It Profit A Pastor If He Gains The World And Loses His Soul? by thehomer: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
diluminati:

Its surprising that prosperity preachers and all hypocrites quote that popular verse to your face, but these people stop at nothin at amassing money printed money and engaging in otherwise worldly biz ventures and making more cash. Whos fooling who? Who is gaining the world? Me or my mega pastor? Dont screw your head you know whos gona lose the profit.

Money.
Re: What Shall It Profit A Pastor If He Gains The World And Loses His Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2011
And all the trappings. wink grin
thehomer:

Money.
Re: What Shall It Profit A Pastor If He Gains The World And Loses His Soul? by dare2think: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
Private jets.
Luxurious lifestyle.
Unlimited deference from followers.
Gifts from apologists.
Political allies.
Demi-god like image

Are you kidding me?
What shall it profit a pastor?

Everything.

If Jesus decides to come now they'll kill him for a second time.

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called 'church' / Meditation Of The Day(john 5:31-47) / Ghana Bishop Reveals That Pastor Chris & TB Joshua Are Agents Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.