Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ipad 2 On The Xtreme - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ipad 2 On The Xtreme (536 Views)

Save Money On Fuel And Maintenance With XFT (xtreme Fuel Treatment). / Live Testimonials Of (XFT) Xtreme Fuel Treatment Users In Nigeria. / Opportunity To Become Xtreme Fuel Treatment Distributor In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipad 2 On The Xtreme by boogappa: 3:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Since I just got finished reporting on the Flote, a stand devoted to the iPad, I figure that I should discuss XtremeMac’s Micro Folio case.

I got a chance to try it out for myself, and I found that it can cover both the front and back of the iPad. The cover is a lot like the Smart Cover, as it can wake or sleep upon opening or closing.

Unfortunately, you cannot fold the cover behind the iPad and stand up your iPad. It is possible to prop it up into a comfortable position for typing on it, and this is also good for movie-watching as well as FaceTime.

The Micro Folio for the iPad 2 is made from faux leather, and its micro suede interior protects the iPad 2 screen from dust, scratches, and dirt.

All in all, I would say that this is a good product for the iPad 2, and it even allows the user full access to the switches, jacks, and a rear camera. It was good that they made it into a one-piece function, instead of two easily fall-apart pieces.

You should be able to purchase the Micro Folio Case for the iPad 2 apple accessory ipad2 cases leather ipad 2 case on the Xtreme Mac website for about $49.99 in colors of blue, red, black, yellow, and brown.

(1) (Reply)

We Build And Deploy Sophisticated E.library And Supply All Kinds Of E Books / Rent Projector For N2,000. / 4gig Porsche Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.