Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pasciet Aviation Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pasciet Aviation Training (1247 Views)

Is There Any Good Aviation Training Centre In Lagos. Pls Advise? / Various Job Openings At Landover Aviation / Need Advice On Aviation Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasciet Aviation Training by MAKANS: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2011
Pls guys i want to find the g about genuiness PASCIET AVIATION TRAINING.
I received a text and a mail that i have been selected for an aviation training and deployment by pasciet avaiation trainers which is to commence on 9th january to 6th february 2012 at Zaria avaition training ground and asked to pay #2700 to this account Lt ABONYI PIUS(A/C NO:093605010006378,Fidelity bank)on or before 21st DEC 2010 for swimming and safety kits.
PLS GUS HELP ME,IS IT GENUINE OR SCAM?
Re: Pasciet Aviation Training by yamakuza: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2011
Did you apply to the school?
Re: Pasciet Aviation Training by mrkels(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
Guy its a big scam runaway, Why should you pay money to them, i have done some interviews and inshort i have collected up to #15,000 as trasport fee just for attending the interview. Any body that asks you to pay something for an offer or anything is a big scam, foward the mail and account number to the police or the EFCC or get help in how to catch the account holder so he will pay for what he is doing. I hate it when they scam job seekers, C'mon if them get moni them go dey find job Heartless bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pasciet Aviation Training by lincoln50: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2011
Its a pity this is happening in the country. IT IS FRAUD. CONFIRMED FROM THE P.R.O. AVIATION COLLEGE, ZARIA. those people must be trapped

(1) (Reply)

Mobile-money Agents Needed In Lagos / Career Opportunities For OND Graduates. / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.