Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The New Doctor In A Rural Community - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Doctor In A Rural Community (946 Views)

[PHOTO] Funny Photo Of An Air-conditioned House In A Rural Area / The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! / The Computer-doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Doctor In A Rural Community by Metalgoong(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
A young doctor had moved out to a small rural community to replace the retiring country doctor. The older doctor suggested the young one accompany him on his house calls so the community could become used to a new doctor.

At the first house a woman complained, "I've been a little sick to my stomach."

The older doctor said, "Well, you've probably been overdoing the fresh fruit. Why not cut back on the amount you've been eating and see if that doesn't do the trick?"

As they left, the younger doctor said, "You didn't even examine that woman. How did you arrive at your diagnosis so quickly?"

"I didn't have to. You noticed I dropped my stethoscope on the floor in there? When I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a half-dozen banana peels in the trash. That was what was probably making her sick."

"Huh!," the younger doctor exclaimed, "pretty clever. I think I'll try that at the next house."

Arriving at the next house, they spent several minutes talking with a younger woman. She complained that she just didn't have the energy she
once did.
"I'm feeling terribly run down lately."

The younger doctor says "You've probably been doing too much work for the church, Perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps."

As they left, the elder doc said, "Your diagnosis is almost certainly correct, but how did you arrive at it so fast?"

"Well, just as you did at the last house, I dropped my stethoscope and when I bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the preacher under the bed." lol
Re: The New Doctor In A Rural Community by junedon: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
what do u mean i must say it is nice share
Re: The New Doctor In A Rural Community by mikuz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^
you must be confused.
Re: The New Doctor In A Rural Community by jokingmary(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
sad

(1) (Reply)

Question To Dani,bin And Vicky,switchgirl / Hon Patrick Obayaigbon / Nairalanders 'let's Imagine'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.