Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Your Dream As A Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Dream As A Child (589 Views)

If You Didn't Do This As A Child, Then You Had No Funfilled Childhood. / Photos Of ADOLPH HITLER As A Child And His Mother / Pictures Taken When You Were a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Dream As A Child by NotNairalandi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
sometimes what we expected out of life aren't what we get.as a child i had a great passion of becoming a lawyer but today i'm an Economist precipitate Businessman.beloved,lets share our childhood dream and what we are today/what we are becoming.love you all.
Re: Your Dream As A Child by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
My dream as a child was to get my daily meal and then get to see my 10 yr old bf everyday and play.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Your Dream As A Child by iice(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
To fly. Literally with wings.
Re: Your Dream As A Child by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
To die a hero!
Re: Your Dream As A Child by Kslib(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
My dream as a child was to change Nigeria's romantic sector of the economy.
Re: Your Dream As A Child by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
was to go to Egypt and live in the Pyramids. grin

(1) (Reply)

Mr Maleeq: Since When Seun Made U Mod You Dey #uk Up / Lagos Tax Clearance / Fcobank To Remove #200 For Atm Card Maintenance,imagine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.