Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out (41141 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2011
@ Kenis, trust me, i am a predator that knows exactly what it's prey is and i rarely involve others when i argue with a particular person. My prey on this thread was the chino guy and i just wanted to let him know that the fact no one responds when he goes on his ''other igbos bashing rampage'' does not mean nobody has a counter-argument against him.

Then this onlytruth character came and said some nonsense like ''ego adiro na Enugu'' which i felt inclined to correct that false notion. I simply let him know that it could be that his friend is not so business savvy and may have failed due to her own poor planning techniques than the idea that ''ego adiro na Enugu'' and what did i get as reply from him, an insult about me insulting her friend and at that point, he became my prey too.

I hit where it hurts and nobody can ride over me, online or in real life, i am just that way. I am a rational person but would never take poo from anybody. That is just how i roll and i do not need group mentality to get my point accross.

@Manchy, anugo mu. Udo.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manchy7531: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2011
@Onlytruth @bandit C and the rest please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stop all this gadam baseless arguments.are you guys not ashamed of yourselves

i warn you for the last time.it is ok.just ignore is the best solution at this point.@ onlytruth remember your position.you must also respect it.you shouldn't be in a position to reply carelessly with a commoner.NL is a community and you must recognize that we are being watched by the non igbo community on NL.

Pls let all this arguments end.it is ok.we love enugu, anambra, imo, aba, ebony, rivers, delta.

Am outta here
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Onlytruth(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2011
manchy7531:

@Onlytruth @bandit C and the rest please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stop all this gadam baseless arguments.are you guys not ashamed of yourselves

i warn you for the last time.it is ok.just ignore is the best solution at this point.@[b] onlytruth remember your position.you must also respect it.you shouldn't be in a position to reply carelessly with a commoner.[/b]NL is a community and you must recognize that we are being watched by the non igbo community on NL.

Pls let all this arguments end.it is ok.we love enugu, anambra, imo, aba, ebony, rivers, delta.

Am outta here

I decided to go "common" because I wanted to send the message loud and clear to you all my Igbo brothers, that your title is only as valuable and respectable as the value and respect you Igbo people here accord it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I would ignore certain characters provided they don't attack and insult me for sharing an honest opinion.

Onye obuna fie isaa n'anya. cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by phreakabit(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
manchy7531:

i warn you for the last time.it is ok.just ignore is the best solution at this point.@ onlytruth remember your position.you must also respect it.you shouldn't be in a position to reply carelessly with a commoner.NL is a community and you must recognize that we are being watched by the non igbo community on NL.

Pls let all this arguments end.it is ok.we love enugu, anambra, imo, aba Abia, ebony, rivers, delta.

Am outta here

Nwoken an immense thanks goes out to you for your contribution. But next time please spell Abia correctly.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
Quote from: Nchara on Yesterday at 08:17:30 PM
Enugu is the 4th poorest state in Igboland, yet her people can obviously afford to buy from the MALL (otherwise investors won't invest there). You can imagine when the Govts of Abia, Anambra and Imo-states whose average inhabitants are wealthier than those in Enugu - will wake up to similar strides?

Owerri guys will show true class here.

This was the problem and very misleading becos Enugu is not poorer than other south east state. It is more of an administrative city with a strong industrial-agri segment.

Calliing Enugu poor becos it's not commercial is like saying Abuja/Washington DC is poor. Alot of the data collected by Nigeria Audit Office are speculative as all the economies in Nigeria are developing. 

At the sametime, i understand wat Nchara was trying to convey. Onitsha does have money but all the traders in onitsha are not exclusively from Anambra, some are from Enugu, Imo and Abia. It is all mixed, likewise Aba, Asaba and Owerri with hotels owners from all over the east.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^

Nne ife adiro easyooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
Just over a mall which is all over Onitsha
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
I wonder why this criminal bandit is still talking after he has been told his world in this forum. I have been watching with keen interest, there is nothing good in enugu state, its a one state the entire SE has come together to drop offering for them, but still they are lagging behind in all areas of development indices. As mush I rejoice with them on the new mall, but I still insist that its not good for our local investor who run small scale business.

But it rankles the mind how somebody will woke up and start comparing New York and Kenya, its an insult to the people around here. FYI: enugu is the most back state in the east, its so clear that enugu state does not start and end with enugu urban. So why will somebody jubilate that enugu have arrived when in reality its a state with little or nothing to show for it. A state that recently declared dead economically and financially.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

I wonder why this criminal bandit is still talking after he has been told his world in this forum. I have been watching with keen interest, there is nothing good in enugu state, its a one state the entire SE has come together to drop offering for them, but still they are lagging behind in all areas of development indices. As mush I rejoice with them on the new mall, but I still insist that its not good for our local investor who run small scale business.

But it rankles the mind how somebody will woke up and start comparing New York and Kenya, its an insult to the people around here. FYI: enugu is the most back state in the east, its so clear that enugu state does not start  and end with enugu urban. So why will somebody jubilate that enugu have arrived when in reality its a state with little or nothing to show for it. A state that recently declared dead economically and financially.

Brush up your arguing skills because you are now sounding like a broken record, regurgitating the same thing over and over. You Anambra goons have been exposed and bodied by a single person in the name of Bandit C. Yeah, i am just that cruel and merciless.

Funny enough, all the nonsense you just typed above is actually the opposite and i feel sorry for you because it must really hurt getting beat up the head by a lone wolf like me, even with all the help your fellow gang of illiterates provided you.

Ask any Nigerian, from any part, where he would rather live, Enugu or Anambra State. Watch the answers trickle down while i grab me some pop-corn. Empty barrels, loudest noise. That's how the saying goes. Omata.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manny4life(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Just when I thought this was all over, the argument continues. Like Obiagu said, arguing over a mall, what happens when full development kicks through the whole eastern states? While you guys are at it, the most pressing concern is how health is these states you arguing about? Shouldn't this be a concern for you guys? Rather, it's a cyber-fight over a mall.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
I think onlytruth has told you the bitter truth so go to hell. You cannot stand where Anambrans people thread, I know few people in enugu and I know where they hold you guyz from nkanu anu nkita. Am sure the complex you are suffering from is gradually eating you hard.

Tell me why anybody would want to live and work in enugu oh ghosh the place is empty and dry. Come to Onitsha and Nnewi 70% of your enugu people are here doing what they know how to do best. As I said before we put food on your tables because virtually all your bread-winners are here in Anambra either Onitsha or Nnewi so go and sit in the dust.

If you say that people like to stay in enugu why is it that Anambra has population x2 of what you have in your backward state? Most of the people that reside in Anambra particularly Onitsha and Nnewi are not all Anambra people, they come from different states of the SE and beyond. I still maintain that enugu is largely under-developed because places like Udi, nsukka, Awgu, Orji River should have rivaled Nnewi by now. Greater part of enugu state are still in deep darkness due to non-government presence. Even my home town in Aguata is far more developed than Udi and Nsukka.

With the UN-Habitat masterplan for Awka the city is emerging beautifully well with investor taking positions in acquiring land for their development; eg Juhel world class pharmaceutical, Emzor, The Millenium, LG Facilty from Korea and also Sabmiller of South Africa to say the least. Enugu state of over 100yrs does have anything close to that, that is what we call real development which beyond tarring few kilometer of road (only in the urban area)

The only problem Anambra have now is the Onitsha-Awka express way via Upper Iweka road which is presently under construction by the FG.

It is a open secret that enugu people suffer so much complex that implies there gidi gidi attitude. If not for Anambra people you guys would have still be in the darkness. I don't even know why am talking with you, because I know where you are coming from. On a normal day I don't see an Anambran talking to a second class clown from wawa state particularly nkanu man. In our heart, we Anambra people knows where we hold you guys and that determines our treatment to you people from the time immemorial.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
manny4life:

Just when I thought this was all over, the argument continues. Like Obiagu said, arguing over a mall, what happens when full development kicks through the whole eastern states? While you guys are at it, the most pressing concern is how health is these states you arguing about? Shouldn't this be a concern for you guys? Rather, it's a cyber-fight over a mall.

We must drive the nail into that foolish boy. We all came together to anoint and bestow Onlytruth the Eze Igbo of NL, but this local wawa boy just came from the blue to make nonsense of all that effort, but we must not be here and allow that singular neophyte to undo us.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by amajerry(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

I think onlytruth has told you the bitter truth so go to hell. You cannot stand where Anambrans people thread, I know few people in enugu and I know where they hold you guyz from nkanu anu nkita. Am sure the complex you are suffering from is gradually eating you hard.

Tell me why anybody would want to live and work in enugu oh ghosh the place is empty and dry. Come to Onitsha and Nnewi 70% of your enugu people are here doing what they know how to do best. As I said before we put food on your tables because virtually all your bread-winners are here in Anambra either Onitsha or Nnewi so go and sit in the dust.

If you say that people like to stay in enugu why is it that Anambra has population x2 of what you have in your backward state? Most of the people that reside in Anambra particularly Onitsha and Nnewi are not all Anambra people, they come from different states of the SE and beyond. I still maintain that enugu is largely under-developed because places like Udi, nsukka, Awgu, Orji River should have rivaled Nnewi by now. Greater part of enugu state are still in deep darkness due to non-government presence. Even my home town in Aguata is far more developed than Udi and Nsukka.

With the UN-Habitat masterplan for Awka the city is emerging beautifully well with investor taking positions in acquiring land for their development; eg Juhel world class pharmaceutical, Emzor, The Millenium, LG Facilty from Korea and also Sabmiller of South Africa to say the least. Enugu state of over 100yrs does have anything close to that, that is what we call real development which beyond tarring few kilometer of road (only in the urban area)

The only problem Anambra have now is the Onitsha-Awka express way via Upper Iweka road which is presently under construction by the FG.

It is a open secret that enugu people suffer so much complex that implies there gidi gidi attitude. If not for Anambra people you guys would have still be in the darkness. I don't even know why am talking with you, because I know where you are coming from. On a normal day I don't see an Anambran talking to a second class clown from wawa state particularly nkanu man. In our heart, we Anambra people knows where we hold you guys and that determines our treatment to you people from the time immemorial.
Guy u're a complete bomboclark, av been silent all dis wile .ur post is always rediculous,baseless,full of grammatical blunders n makes fool of sense. U don price trouble 4 this thread cuz am a core COAL CITY STATE boy from eha-amufu precisely in isi-uzo L.G.A.Just enterd diz thread
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Abagworo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
Chino11 seems to have a delusion of supremacy which statistics seem not to favor about his State. Education and political awareness seems to point more towards Imo State while industrialization seems to point more towards Abia and Enugu. Awka and Nnewi are villages while Onitsha is a slum. None of them is comparable to Enugu. No wealthy and educated man can actually decide to settle in Anambra unless in his own village. Coming to Nairaland or even Okada joints to feel superior with no single evidence to back it up will do you no good. Elect Soludo or Ngige to help your people.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Imo state? which industrialization? FYI: your state is at the back sit; ranks among Kebbi, Taraba and so on. Onitsha alone is capable of buying up the entire imos state. Mentioning Anambra and your state on same is an insult to the psyche of my people. Well I don't have your time because you a bigger fool from a LovePeddler state.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
amajerry:

Guy u're a complete bomboclark, av been silent all dis wile .your post is always rediculous,baseless,full of grammatical blunders n makes fool of sense. U don price trouble 4 this thread cuz am a core COAL CITY STATE boy from eha-amufu precisely in isi-uzo L.G.A.Just enterd diz thread

Maga please go and learn spellings first before coming to talk on NL.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Abagworo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Imo state? which I ndustrialization? FYI: your state is at the back sit; ranks among Kebbi, Taraba and so on. Onitsha alone is capable of buying up the entire imos state. Mentioning Anambra and your state on same is an insult to the psyche of my people. Well I don't have your time because you a bigger fool from a LovePeddler state.

I never said anything about Imo being more industrialized.I wrote Abia is far wealthier and more industrialized than Anambra and has an IGR twice that of Anambra. Imo has an IGR higher than Anambra and far more educated. We fought to earn our reputation in the last election as the only SE state where politics was played by the grass roots. I'm proud of the cleanliness, orderliness and civilization of my State. You should be proud of yours but do not ever come out to despise any other State because yours is even worse.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

Man i can see you are a masochist and love being mangled and brutalized, oh well i will keep helping you out. I 'll repeat what i said before, you can not stand and speak in front on a true nwa ama Nkanu. We wipe the floor with you guys on regular basis, go to Enugu and ask around.

I know virtually no Enugu person who resides in Onitsha because we actually exhume class and do not mingle with rats or play with filth but you guys are all over Enugu, infesting the whole damn place like roaches. So bad that you people barely travel home for Christmas over years. Man your hometowns cannot be that bad and miserable to stay in, even for 2 weeks. You people are a disgrace.

When Anambra was created and even jobs and accomodation were offered to you rats, you refused to depart from Enugu, even to the point that some of you would rather drop civil service and pick up petty trading just to remain in Enugu. Is Enugu that sweet? Like i said, you guys are so shameless that you do not even have the audacity to move to your home states rather you want to live and die in Enugu, amongst the same people you are allegedly better than. What a joke.

Because we Enugu indigenes are conservative and economical with words as opposed to you loud mouthed baboons, does not mean that we do not see you people as noisemakers. Ratchet a.s.s. looking tards with no pride and shame, always trying to live off the glory of a few of their kinsmen who made it (in questionable ways though). Only an Anambra man would be living like a church rat in the city but claim to own the world in his village

Chino, you never reach and we know your kind. You guys have been exposed long ago and you are not impressing anybody anymore. You guys have almost double our population in Enugu because you guys are just grossly illiterate and pump out kids like fake drugs you specialize in.

I am an Nkanu man and proud as hell of it and i will wipe the floor with you in any aspect of life and make you look silly if you met me in real life, but that is if you would even have the courage to approach me in real life.

Anyway, the synopsis of the whole post is that you people bore us with your local omata mentality and unnecessary gra gra when it comes to money. Take all that alleged money you have and go and properly develop your dying state, riddled with poor infrastructure, illiteracy, thugs and paupers with overblown ego.

Laughing stock of Igbo land.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
^

The open this it might help:

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/oct/28/newsbreak-28-10-2011-001.html

The records are there for anyone to see: Anambra ranks third only after Lagos and Rivers state, Abia is way far behind when it comes to that. If there is one state that should not be talking when other are commenting its Imo state. Because I have not seen any meaningful thing going on in your state except prostitution.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manny4life(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Abagworo,

I do not intend to join the shenanigans going on here, however, let me correct a misconception. Revenue isn't a good component to measure wealth of a nation/state, rather its GDP components are what determines how wealthy a state is. The rest of other SE states will have a bigger or twice IGR as compared to Anambra, the reason is because, Anambra does not engage in tax collection or large extent of revenue generation, however, it does not erase the fact the state government is poor or not wealthy. Using per GDP, based on some previously analysis I did before, I will like to list the states/GDP and their GDP/capita, but I wouldn't wanna spur anger on here.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by ak47mann(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
this guys really player hate anambra for real,well only in NL, reality you cant change other wise cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by HighChief4(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mehn you guys should stop all these, its reeally getting childish now
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Bandit, Its a clear fact that 85% of Okada riders in Onitsha and Nnewi are from your backward enugu state so what are you talking about, we deal with you guyz on daily basis. How could we leave enugu when we own 90% of the real estate. Its because you are so poor to be able to buy it off. But even at that Anambrans are already migrated to Awka with their wealth and are already acquiring and building mansions there.

Stop talking in anger, let us understand this things. People like going to stay in enugu state, then what is the population of the two states? Is Anambra not x2 of enugu state's population why are you conflicting issues here? Again nwa nkanu, I ask again does enugu state starts and ends with enugu urban? You guyz should be ashamed of yourselves because from Achi to Inyi to Aninri to Ugwuaji to ezagu to ukehe it is all death traps, same is not the case in Anambra, because from Awka to Agulu to Ekwulobia to Uga to Anam to Oba to Obosi to Abagana to Nnewi its all the same story of American wonder roads. Every festive season you guys leaves your dark backward rural areas and troop to Anambra, don't worry I will take some pictures of your people and send it to your box.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by HighChief4(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^Chino wont you stop? Everybody has tried calming you down. Please you guys should stop all these. Am calling for a truce, so sheath your sword. Iwe nwanne adighi eru na okpukpu
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
ak47mann:

this guys really player hate anambra for real,well only in NL, reality you cant change other wise cool

Of course my brother reality cannot be changed. Just like the Mideast hate America because of their mountainous success the same way they other SE states hate Anambra because of huge and intimidating success.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by manny4life(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
High_Chief:

Mehn you guys should stop all these, its reeally getting childish now

Please, help me tell them o
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

Of course my brother reality cannot be changed. Just like the Mideast hate America because of their mountainous success the same way they other SE states hate Anambra because of huge and intimidating success.

My friend, you are overstating the reality on the ground

Anambra is too underdeveloped for its potential. It has the richest number of Igbos but it is actually the 4th least developed. That should be a source of concern for us. Nnewi, with all its wealth is nothing to talk much about
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
We will stop when that criminal bandit understand that we are equal before God, but all fingers are not equal. That is why we have the world powers in this order of supremacy : US, UK, Russia, China etc. The same way we have Anambra and others they can decide whether Ebonyi or Abia or Imo comes second and third as the case may be.  cool
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
chino11:

^

The open this it might help:

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/oct/28/newsbreak-28-10-2011-001.html

The records are there for anyone to see: Anambra ranks third only after Lagos and Rivers state, Abia is way far behind when it comes to that. If there is one state that should not be talking when other are commenting its Imo state. Because I have not seen any meaningful thing going on in your state except prostitution.

Where did you see Abia far behind in your link? Must you also lie to make a point? This is what your link says below

From the Senate came the gloomy news yesterday that the financial accounts of 27 states are in the red as some of them have been declared either “distressed” or “gloomy.” [b]Only Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra and Jigawa states were given a clean bill of health. [/b]The six states that are in financial distress are: Kano, Sokoto, Niger, Zamfara, Katsina and Osun.
Those deemed critical are: Ekiti, Plateau, Benue, Edo, Borno, Adamawa, Cross River, Enugu, Taraba, Ogun, Kogi, Yobe, Ebonyi, Ondo and Kaduna.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by Nchara: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Enugu is the 4th poorest state in the SE, but it is at the same time the most developed. That is a big plus to them because from nothing they are making something. What has Abia and Anambra shown for all their money?

Only traders and natives would live happily in Aba and Onisha and even Nnewi with all the madenning rush going on there. For me, were I to choose, its Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia in that order. They are the most decent cities to live in in the SE. I will even choose Nsukka over Aba and Onisha.
Re: Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out by chino11(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Well developed for how many years? With its age of 100, it is a real case of under-development and backwardness when compared to other states of SE. If I were to choose where to live and work: Awka, Asaba, Calabar and maybe Abakaliki, the above are the most serene cities to live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / Scores Of Boko Haram Insurgents Killed At Sambisa / NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.