Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

End That Job Search An D Start Making Real Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / End That Job Search An D Start Making Real Money (655 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! / Working With Google And Making Real,legitimate Money Without Sweat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End That Job Search An D Start Making Real Money by jarlo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2007
HELLO EVERYBODY,

I am bringing to you the GOOD NEWS! I know most of us must have heard stuffs like this before, but after telling you one or two things, you will understand why I call it the GOOD NEWS. This is not a job seeking stuff , instead it’s something that can make you become financially independent in a couple of months from now.
The product is DIAMOND CASH CLUB. They are into the industry of Gemstone and they have the buying power which you and I can benefit from. Well all you need to know about this Diamond Cash Club is that you buy a Gemstone from them at $200, but the actual product is $300, then introduce two or more people to buy from them as well, by so doing you have secured yourself and you will be promoted to the diamond target where you get $8,000.00 and $6,000.00 worth of diamond.
This is not a WONDER BANK thing, or Scam, rather this is a Multi Level Marketing. I was introduced into this stuff 4 weeks ago, and by next week, I MUST receive my first $8,000.00.! which is equivalent to N1.4 Million in E-gold conversion. One good thing now is that the $6,000.00 worth of diamond can now be converted to cash, so what you get from the Diamond TARGET IS $14,000.00
Please I will advise you attend seminars on this Diamond Cash Club, to know the technical aspect of the business, they are free, you will surely be convinced if you attend. I have just attached some materials that I feel will help to explain to you how this program works, all you need do is just to print them and take your time to read it. Then get back to me either through mail or through call.
Also I will like to introduce some of us into FOREX Trading, frankly speaking, Forex is the pick of any investment in the world. Imagine a market that has a daily turnover of $2.4 Trillion. I stopped the quest for a Good job for the past 6 months, and I thank God I did, I registered for the training and right now I am doing Demo Trading, and I make at least $200 per day (mind you this is not real money, its just a Demo Trading), though I have not started the real trading, but from my projection, by next week I must have started the real trading. Imagine yourself making $200 per day ie N25,600 per day! $4,000.00 per month. Well there are so many things involved, I mean you need some money to get things done in Forex, it is not as easy as you think, but if I can get through, it means you can as well. The basic things you need are:
Your PC, or Laptop
Network connection.
Domiciliary account (at least $500 but I opened mine with $1,000)
Some soft wares that will guide you in trading.
And a tutor that will also teach you more.
My advice is that you get someone that will teach you one on one, attending seminars on Forex as a starter will complicate the whole thing. Well I know you must have been seeing so many adverts on forex, so chose the one that you can pay for.
Now you can see why I said earlier that I have a good news for you all, so my brother/sister enough of all this job application , you can still be your own boss if you really want, but the most important thing in this life is information, if you are not told you will never know. wish you all the best.
If you are interested in attending the seminar for the DIAMOND CASH CLUB, these are the addresses and time.
1.Saturdays,
Kitchen Towers, Omole Bustop, take a bus from ikeja to ojudu
Time is 4.00 pm
2. Mondays and Thursdays,
The Triangle (Fast food outlet), opposite juli parmacy,
Ikeja, underbridge
Time : 2.00 pm
Iyke 07031882003

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Infor Of Sept 5 Test/interview / Nigerian Graduates Abroad & Nysc Service / Plezzzzz Do Something For School Cert.holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.