Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,647 members, 7,854,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nlng: Buhari, Not Ibb Deserves Credit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlng: Buhari, Not Ibb Deserves Credit (816 Views)

Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng: Buhari, Not Ibb Deserves Credit by Mamajama(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2007
He said it was ironic that Afegbua, who said, “we owe history a duty to tell the truth,” was the one standing truth on its head by claiming that Babangida resuscitated the NLNG after being moribund for about two decades.
“This is not just a lie, it is a monstrous lie, a wicked lie that shows this Afegbua man has no respect for history or truth,” said David-West.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/oct/01/national-01-10-2007-001.htm
Re: Nlng: Buhari, Not Ibb Deserves Credit by chidichris(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2007
you this big fat idiot is quoting from a nigerian newspaper.
wonderful.
a couple of days back you made it clear that you like ur father (obj) do not read the fake news by nigerian press or have u considered this not to be another propaganda.
when i saw the link, i thought it was the sun of london or america but to my greatest dismay and disappointment, it is uzo kalu's newspaper u are quoting.
look at how big fools mislead small fools. other small fools that take u as a role model would have believed u and stop reading nigerian newspapers.
anyway, no need to waste my precious time with ur rubbish post
Re: Nlng: Buhari, Not Ibb Deserves Credit by BigB11(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2007
Amen!
Re: Nlng: Buhari, Not Ibb Deserves Credit by Mamajama(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2007
Need I not say a word to you chidichris. That just tells me what class of educated fools you belong too. what ever makes you smile or happy is OK with me.

I've read most of your post. the only regret that I have is that your mother did not use the alternative B OPTION to abort you and save Nigerians the agony of dealling with a retarded kid.

PEACE
Re: Nlng: Buhari, Not Ibb Deserves Credit by Mamajama(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
read this MR Know it all. are this not IBBs boys?

(1) (Reply)

Lets Take Etteh Down Memory Lane / Blood Transfusion And Jehovah's Witnesses / Impeach Etteh, Face Trouble - Ahmadu Ali Warns Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.