Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Impeach Etteh, Face Trouble - Ahmadu Ali Warns Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeach Etteh, Face Trouble - Ahmadu Ali Warns Reps (813 Views)

‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impeach Etteh, Face Trouble - Ahmadu Ali Warns Reps by mazaje(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2007
THE National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmadu Ali, has read the Riot Act to members of the party in the House of Representatives over the speaker of the House, Mrs. Olubunmi Etteh, saying they either ensure she stays or face the wrath of the party.

The chairman was said to have taken that position at a meeting with PDP members in the House. He insisted that Etteh committed no offence with the award of the N628 million renovation contract that could justify her impeachment.

The chairman had last week met with members of the House of Representatives to seek ways of bailing Etteh out of the house renovation scandal.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/08102007/news/news1.html

I wonder if nigeria will ever progress with this type of attitude our leaders are displaying, so all yaradua's "abide by the rule of law" slogan is nothing but a charade hmmm i am short of words, yaradua is all rhetoric.

(1) (Reply)

Etteh Made Mistakes But: Bode George / Obansanjo's Hand In Play: Whats Your View? / New Speaker In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.