Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Occupy Lekki! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy Lekki! (588 Views)

Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium / Occupy Lekki: Lekki Toll Gate Protest-update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occupy Lekki! by TRUTHTELA: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2011
What's up with " OCCUPY LEKKI " ?? Have they commenced this morning? Lol!
Re: Occupy Lekki! by otokx(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2011
Why did you not stay with us on the main thread?
Re: Occupy Lekki! by TRUTHTELA: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2011
^^ Funny question, are you policing me? It's my prerogative to do what I want, Lol, naija people!!! My repsonse on that thread is more than yours, however some lunatics can't analyse anything. All they do is to CALL NAMES & USE ABUSIVE words. I'm not a ghetto dude.
Re: Occupy Lekki! by otokx(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2011
They can still come here and insult you if they want.
Re: Occupy Lekki! by TRUTHTELA: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2011
Lekki reisdents must pay that TOLL! anyone that thinks otherwise should come out this morning, I have given the MOPLO's SHOOT @ SIGHT order! When Oshinmole will call for protest back in the day, they will shun him & drive to work, the chicken have come home to ROOST
Re: Occupy Lekki! by TRUTHTELA: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2011
@Otokx, for sure, they will come here to insult, I don't care, I'm equal to the task. I have written enough on that thread & susbseqent responses were boring for me.

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Call To Christian And Muslims / New Year Eve Tragedy: Invaders Kill 52 In Ebonyi. / Seun Kuti, Dede Mabiakwu And Banky W At The Fuel Hike Protest Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.