Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving (29316 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Beaf: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
These Obahiagbon threads are quite meaningless, childish, silly and annoying. They are entertainment rather than polics.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Bolarge1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
IF YOU DO NOT WORK IN THE SPIRIT YOU TALK AND DISCUSS CANALLY.

I DO NOT BELONG TO OYEDEPO'S CHURCH BUT I AM A CHILD OF GOD THAT DEALS WITH SPIRITUAL WARFARES.

DADDY OYEDEPO, WAS NOT DISCUSSING WITH THE GIRL, HE WAS TALKING WITH THE DEMON OPERATING IN THE LIFE OF THE GIRL AND HE SLAPPED THE DEMON FOR TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT JESUS.

YOU ARE ONLY SEEING THE GIRL PHYSICALLY BUT IT WAS SPIRITUALLY BEYOND WHAT YOU ARE SEEING.

THE GIRL ON HER OWN IS NOT IN FULL CONTROL OF WHAT SHE WAS SAYING. SHE WAS LIKE A MAN THAT WAS DRUNK.

MEN OF GOD WHO ARE INTO DELIVERANCE MINISTRATION CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by holluwizzy: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
Pastor slapping a member and my guy that quote the bible and ( the kingdom of God suffer wetin) guy luck-up.
not in this modern day people u go slap like that ooo, the girl is from Imo state . he should try it with worri boys or girl.
when them slap am back him go dey reason how the two side of life be for Nija.

and stop saying that he is slapping the devil in the girl. Noooooooooooo

because GOD himself just stare @ the demons before they went to board BRT wey get accident. lolz
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by okoorisha: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
kramer v mobinga is the most epic exchange in recent times.i enjoyed it.lol, lol.i enjoyed it, lol.
i would suggest that the moderators should post it as an example of how a fight should be,,lol,

Kramer nice, mate. mobinga nice one too, good sling shots grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Nellyd(f): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
Lord have mercy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Mobinga: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
kramer:

Alright then i stand corrected , but they still tire me grin

Ah. Bleep you then.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by jennyb2: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
dat was just a holy slap and please it is beyond physical comprehension.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by EfeEkarume(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
Matthew 5:39: "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also."
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by juman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
Our dear Hon. in the news again.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by java002: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
Julieccentric:

Next thread please!

You signature really got me thinking and i think that was indeed pretty eccentric thinking.I am also part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by expert555: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
I'm lovin-it he got a genuine heart grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by kramer: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mobinga:

Ah. Bleep you then.

Ok
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by marcus1234: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by humblebee: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
if we need a dictionary to understand his statements always, then it's not worth it, i can imagine wat his wife and children are going thru, smh
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by andyanders: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Bo-large
I wonder how daft people like you can be.
So by the MOG to be in spirit, he has to slap the devil by slapping the young girl physically. He slapped the girl and was asking the girl if she knew who he is. If the pastor is in spirit, he was supposed to have rebuked the demon living inside the girl without even coming close to the lady. If he the pastor has the spirit of God in him, he was supposed to have acted in the spirit than in the physical. Jesus came for the sick. The sick includes those who are physically challenged, those who has been possessed by the demon. I wonder which spirit he is working with. God cannot be violent on us because we all have sinned. Can the pastor dust his chest and say he has never committed any sin? Jesus asked the people who wanted to stone a woman accused of prostitution “ that if any of you be of no sin, be the first to throw stone on the woman, everyone of them dropped their stone and walked away, knowing that they have once committed sin.

Slapping the young girl is not Christianity or an act of deliverance. He is supposed to be arrested and prosecuted. How can he condemn the lady that he cannot be saved and that she will go to hell? Jesus came for the sinners and not the righteous. It was the evil spirit living inside the lady speaking and not the lady.
T. B Joshua NEVER slap those who came for deliverance. That is a true man of God. I do not worship in his church, but none of these pastors can do what he is doing. Saving people and helping them. Giving out scholarships to the less privileged and also helping the widows. Resolving broken homes and reconciling them.
Oyedipo cruses around with his fleet of jets and not caring for those who needed his help and deliverance.I saw a man who has the spirit of arrogance and pride. With this Oyedipo’s action, he can even kill because I see him having the spirit of ANGER and should go for deliverance. In as much the young lady accused of having demonic spirit needs deliverance, he the Pastor having the spirit of anger, needs double deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by tlops(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
The girl no fit speak english, her problem was her inability to communicate in proper english, she said she is not a witch but I wish for Jesus! its my thought on the matter because none of the people said they were witches, but that they had things they they were struggling with. Power Jam power. As for the slap,
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by vislabraye(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
Na wa O.Everything looks hilarious. Imagine someone saying she's a witch for Jesus? She been killing, sucking human blood and all the nefarious activities. What it Jesus that sent her? She must be silly. The bishop should have sent her back to her seat even though he felt like slapping her.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by humblebee: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
vislabraye:

Na wa O.Everything looks hilarious. Imagine someone saying she's a witch for Jesus? She been killing, sucking human blood and all the nefarious activities. What it Jesus that sent her? She must be silly. The bishop should have sent her back to her seat even though he felt like slapping her.

he's human you know, he saw it as a blasphemy and reacted too fast. imagine one girl saying your dad is silly, you know anyone could over react to this before you calm down to listen to the reason and really he could have behaved silly sometime maybe by mistake, im not saying what he did is right but im saying, look at it from this angle, he's human and susceptible to same human reflex
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
The slap was unneccessary. . .

But then again, I don't sympathize with witches. They certainly don't sympathize with you when eating your babies.
For them to get up there and start lying is just them showing the traits of their father the devil. No big surprise, for a devil to lie.

I mean, no-one put a gun to their head to go out, angels of God arrested them and sent them out, so OBVIOUSLY you know what they are there for.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2011
Can a man that owns and runs a university like oyedepo be that stu-pid in the 21st century world destroying those children's lives?

An yioo! Nigeria is finished.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2011
If i were those children's parents i will sue that man till the whole church literally go heaven to ask for loan from jesus because i will render them bankrupt on earth.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2011
Praise be to that child that keep telling him she is a witch for jesus.She is way more rational than that murderfucker and the animals clapping for him in the face of physical,psychological,mental abuse and brutality.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2011
How can the legal system be allowing such a despicable act of abuse be happening to innocent children in nigeria?Where is the government?where are the social services?where are parents and where are concerned and rational citizens?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by chuckdee4(m): 2:21am On Dec 20, 2011
@ Mr Obahiagbon: Empty barrels make the most noise
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by soloqy: 3:10am On Dec 20, 2011
Maybe she was trying to say 'I wish for Jesus'
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by mrofficial(m): 4:48am On Dec 20, 2011
holluwizzy:

Pastor slapping a member and my guy that quote the bible and ( the kingdom of God suffer wetin) guy luck-up.
not in this modern day people u go slap like that ooo, the girl is from Imo state . he should try it with worri boys or girl.
when them slap am back him go dey reason how the two side of life be for Nija.

and stop saying that he is slapping the devil in the girl. Noooooooooooo

because GOD himself just stare @ the demons before they went to board BRT wey get accident. lolz

Mr Juan, you never see slap wey dey humble devil? na wetin happen be that.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by ChineduNlem(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2011
Bo-large:

IF YOU DO NOT WORK IN THE SPIRIT YOU TALK AND DISCUSS CANALLY.

I DO NOT BELONG TO OYEDEPO'S CHURCH BUT I AM A CHILD OF GOD THAT DEALS WITH SPIRITUAL WARFARES.

DADDY OYEDEPO, WAS NOT DISCUSSING WITH THE GIRL, HE WAS TALKING WITH THE DEMON OPERATING IN THE LIFE OF THE GIRL AND HE SLAPPED THE DEMON FOR TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT JESUS.

YOU ARE ONLY SEEING THE GIRL PHYSICALLY BUT IT WAS SPIRITUALLY BEYOND WHAT YOU ARE SEEING.

THE GIRL ON HER OWN IS NOT IN FULL CONTROL OF WHAT SHE WAS SAYING. SHE WAS LIKE A MAN THAT WAS DRUNK.

MEN OF GOD WHO ARE INTO DELIVERANCE MINISTRATION CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS.
is this a joke? That pastor brags to hell and back about how rich and blessed he is. There's nothing priestly about him. He's just a mass con man who made a faux pas. Slapping that girl cannot stand any moral spiritual or legal scrutiny. If you say he reacted out of annoyance then he's not fit to be a priest. Priests think & meditate before they act. Paul cast out a demon from a girl who in the name of christ saw the future. He didn't touch her, now that's a priest. Legally he is culpable you cannot fight for christ the battle will consume you. If you start slapping all blasphemers you'll run out of fingers before you run out me people. Morally the girl may be needing help after all jesus accepted the local town LovePeddler to a dinner @ simon's house and asked her to go and sin no more. And here we have our own oyedepo condeming her to hell that she's not fit to be delivered. How bestial. Wise man said "we are most like animals when we attack, most like man when we judge, and most like God when we forgive. Btw the pastor and the girl who'se the beast? You choose.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by blasterman(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2011
Queen of england doesnt blow that kind of grammar, there is beauty in keeping language understandable.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by sammyade: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2011
Haters go to bed. Looking for a trap to talk before now. God is the judge of them all. Judge no one especially men of God. They are not accountable to you, they are accountable to God.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2011
In a rational world that guy will go to jail for that open physical and psychological torture of children
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by doctokwus: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2011
sammyade:

Haters go to bed. Looking for a trap to talk before now. God is the judge of them all. Judge no one especially men of God. They are not accountable to you, they are accountable to God.
Who made them MOG?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by UyiIredia(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2011
I saw a stupid comment by a lady claiming that the Bishop was slapping the devils inside the children - not the children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today / Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.