Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving (29317 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2011
Some Nigerians are literally crazy but manage to deceive people because they speak oyinbo language,wears suits/skirts and fly private jets with the monies they conned off even crazier nigerians,the ones that are crazy and blind at the same time.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Shokoloko(f): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2011
ex governor yerima is raping a 13 year old everyday and you are concerned about a slap. ladies please which is better; slap or rape?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2011
All sorts of abuse are detrimental to children mental comprehension,same reason why adults like oyedepo to a great reason like babies in nigeria. Anybody that accuses a child of witchcraft at this time and age is either s.tupid or cr.azy

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by okoorisha: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
kramer vs. mobinga. grin

this is el classico smiley

, getting more interesting, lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
You know what, I take that back the slap was neccessary.

What that thing said through her mouth was messed up. So she eats children and sucks their blood for who?
first of all, understand, that thing in them was arrested, that is why it came out. No-one put a gun on the girl's head to come out.

The man of God made a commandment and all who were controlled by those demons had to obey and they came out and knelt, only for it to blaspheme again in a last stand of defiance. . .

To all those seeing only the physical, may u not have to deal with winch matter ever in your life in Jesus name.

the Righteous are as bold as a lion. smiley
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by cicero(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
A political failure and mentally ill scoundrel giving Bishop Oyedepo mouth. We shall see
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by antartica(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gathering from what most nigerians say on this form,they are walking corpses.OZU

2buff:

What that thing said through her mouth was messed up. So she eats children and sucks their blood for who?
first of all, understand, that thing in them was arrested, that is why it came out. No-one put a gun on the girl's head to come out.

The man of God made a commandment and all who were controlled by those demons had to obey and they came out and knelt, only for it to blaspheme again in a last stand of defiance. . .

To all those seeing only the physical, may u not have to deal with winch matter ever in your life in Jesus name.

the Righteous are as bold as a lion. smiley

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Relax101(m): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2011
Make Oyedepo go ordinary Sengal go slap witch na!
See how e dey take manipulate ignorant people.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Pukkah: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2011
2buff:

the Righteous are as bold as a lion.  smiley

You see, that's the problem here. 

Let's assume that life is beyond the physical but how come we saw a physical slap.  Since the matter was entirely spiritual, was there no way the Bishop could have delivered a spiritual slap on the lady?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by billyG(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
Enough of this deception,No man can slap the devil and live,No one can even see the devil, devil na man?devil self pass spirit ,he slap a gal them say na d devil wee live inside am he slap how many devil we get self only one & na hell he been live or he is chained permanently embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2012
Hello again you heretics.   This is Pastor O'Yeah, of The Exalted Holy Slap Church fame.

Please try to understand that in the process of expelling demons, I have written permission from God Himself, that entitles me to slap the living chit out of ANYONE brought before me for Holy Redemption.   Holy Flogging, Holy Drop-Kicking, Holy Detention and even Holy Castrations should not be ruled out as future demon-battling options that our church may adopt, as events dictate. The more demons there are to battle, the more money I make, and the more jsts I can acquire in the name of Jeeeesus.

Now, moving on to more important subjects, study the enclosed photograph and kindly share your opinion as to whether we should have the entire interior of our bird re-upholstered in genuine Appalachian Beaver Fur, or if we should leave it as it is.  On the flight to Paris for last weekend's shopping spree, my wife the Deaconess suddenly decided we need to shell out yet another 100 grand for the new look, but I would like to hear from you, my paying fans, if the new interior decor of our luxury jet would be in good taste done up that way.   It is after all your money I am lavishing, so some input from the kind sponsors is always appreciated.    Praise the Lord !

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by mceze(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2012
This so called men of god not
''God'' are nothing but thieves.This their churches are notin but company.They are deceiving those they can deceive but not me.I no wat the bibe sayz
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by mceze(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2012
Oyedepo is notin but a thief.There is notin Godly abt dat man.The devil sin wil b 4given than these robberz that call emsef men of God.they r fakes
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by mceze(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2012
antartica:

Can a man that owns and runs a university like oyedepo be that stu-pid in the 21st century world destroying those children's lives?

An yioo! Nigeria is finished.
 Thank you my broda.dis man is fake.by dia fruit we shall no em
cicero:

A political failure and mentally ill scoundrel giving Bishop Oyedepo mouth. We shall see
[/quot
2buff link=topic=827581.msg9805337#msg9805337 date=1324407081:

the Righteous are as bold as a lion. :[quote author=sammyade link=topic=827581.msg9801828#msg9801828 date=1324371297]
Haters go to bed. Looking for a trap to talk before now. God is the judge of them all. Judge no one especially men of God. They are not accountable to you, they ae ][quote author=sammyade link=topic=827581.msg9801828#msg9801828 date=1324371297]
Haters go to bed. Looking for a trap to talk before now. God is the judge of them all. Judge no one especially men of God. They are not accountable to you, they are accountable to God.
U r a fool.Na d kind of u em de deceive pass.am sure na dt kind slap em giv u wey make u mumu like dis, Anuohia
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving by gst101: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
kramer: Booooo!!! The whole "Obahiagbon quote" joke is getting lame now
thats becos you are a winner

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy