Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Please Respect The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Respect The President (1793 Views)

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? / Why Cant Muslims Respect The Cultures Of Other People? Read This. / Ali, Please Respect The PDP Zoning Arrangement And Go. Go, Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Respect The President by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2011
I have watched and listened these last months the humilliating and insulting statements made about the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I think we should at least Respect the office. It doesn't tell well of us. The same thing was done to Pres. G.W. Bush in America, it belittles our nation in general.
I am not a supporter of GEJ, right from his campaign despite my strong belief in the PDP as the party that possesses the will to move this country forward, but GEJ still is the President and he deserves Respect.
Most of us got who we wanted, so please Respect him or at least the office.
Re: Please Respect The President by kokoA(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2011
Ok.
Re: Please Respect The President by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2011
@poster, if you where a patriotic citizen as you are advocating, then you wouldnt be saying "NIgeria, by defination is a Failed State".  angry
Re: Please Respect The President by beafroast: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2011
ok!. We don hear!
If e paini u sey people dey misyarn 4 where prido dey, oya! Carry biro write names of misyarners and foward am to him. grin
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2011
What da Bleep?
You are a fuc'kin hypocrite!

Bleep GEJ and his fuc'kin stuupid government. Who cares about your respect? Flush it down the toilet!!.

Take you plea to those fuc'kin basstard calling Buhari/Tunde Bakare names and attributing all sort of crime to the innocent men. May be we can start from THERE.

It's all right when you brand the likes of Buhari and Tunde Bakare terrorist,Jihadist,vampires,extremist, abi? Now that the table is turn around the other way, you idiots are crying like some biytchin cowards.

Respect is mutual!

Am gonna return any slight abuse on Buhari/Tunde Bakare with a week long serial name calling of Jonadunce Goatluck Reetardeen aka drunken fisherman, the most stuupid dullard and clownish gorilla to ever occupy Aso Rock.
Re: Please Respect The President by Gbawe: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2011
@Darthmaul.

My friend, as Rhino.5dm has already stated, respect is mutual. GEJ treats Nigerians like doormats so what respect are you looking for on his behalf?

Ask yourself why it is everything , all bad for ordinary Nigerians, he never mentioned in his election campaign he now chases passionately while he has totally ignored all the populist promises he pledged would be the priority of his administration.

Look, GEJ is lucky that Nigerians are fairly docile. With his p.is.staking leadership, he would certainly be getting a lot more stick in nations where the citizens are resolute and politically sophisticated.
Re: Please Respect The President by GWslim(f): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2011
Very necessary to do so.
Re: Please Respect The President by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2011
the loquacious drunkard should respect the office of the president by exiting it and sparing us the unending shame and embarrassment of an incompetent dunce attempting to pretend to appear to be running things
Re: Please Respect The President by obowunmi(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2011
Jona dullard, respect wetin ?
Re: Please Respect The President by wesley80(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2011
While you ethnic and ACN morons are at it please spare a thought for the innocent citizens being gassed, brutalized and murdered for insisting their rights be recognised by our very own chameleonic stooge and his untouchable handler.
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2011
While you PDP dolts are at it, please spare a moment/year for those been killed by accident on Benin-Ore/Abuja-Lokoja/East-west Road/ PH-Enugu highway, courtesy of PDP blood-sucking -thieving-psychopathic-nutjobs.

Atleast, somebody is working in Lagos while the silver-back gorilla is smiling like a clown in Aso Rock. What an ape!
Re: Please Respect The President by Lasinoh: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2011

[size=20pt]Darthmaul (m)
NIgeria, by defination is a Failed State

Offline[/size]

[size=20pt]Most of us got who we wanted, so please Respect him or at least the office.[/size]

Is the president's office not responsible for YOUR LOCATION? wink

Minus me o!
So I am exempt. cool
George Bush tolerated it. . .I am sure Jonathan can handle it.
So, which one is your own inside?
Did he complain?
Did OBJ complain?
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
^
My condo is saying hi shocked shocked grin
Re: Please Respect The President by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
You all need to respect the president.You should call him BIG JOE
Re: Please Respect The President by Lasinoh: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^
My condo is saying hi shocked shocked grin

Oh yes o!
Hello there. kiss

You attention is needed here sir!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827034.0.html

Condo has killed one Yoruba man for Christmas. grin
Re: Please Respect The President by aljharem3: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
wesley80:

While you ethnic and ACN morons are at it please spare a thought for the innocent citizens being gassed, brutalized and murdered for insisting their rights be recognised by our very own chameleonic stooge and his untouchable handler.

Really it is funny how people who claim to be educated reason at times

How does the fact that people don't respect PDP relate to ACN ?

Did ACN produce the president or PDP ?
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mu he he!

My own condo shall NEVER kill me in Jesus name.

Sweerie, i miss ya cool

Lasinoh:

Oh yes o!
Hello there. kiss

You attention is needed here sir!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827034.0.html

Condo has killed one Yoruba man for Christmas. grin
Re: Please Respect The President by wesley80(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
@alj harem,
I dont recall asking for the opinion of a zealot in my first post or did I? Those I was refering to know themselves and knew what I meant - surely u saw the response of the Chief slowpoke - so if u've got noffin useful to say, just pass dey go jeje.
Re: Please Respect The President by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
@rhino for your info I voted for Buhari in the last elections and if you did settle down to read my post u would see I am not a supporter and will never be a supporter of his, but the THEME remains RESPECT the OFFICE. Criticizing is very different from insulting.
By defination isn't our country a failed state? I don't hide under the fact that because I have said respect the office, then the truth shouldn't be told. I wonder why you only post my location and didn't add my signature. Cunning man
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
^
Have a rethink next time before you go about disposing harmful materials.

Your logic is toxic, daft and silly. Dont ever tell me to respect a cretin. The president is best fit for a circus, a place where clowns are celebrated.
Re: Please Respect The President by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 19, 2011
Some people's thinking can be so stupid and lame. Alright go about insulting him if it makes you feel better. What does that make you if your CIC is a"cretin" and he is your leader. Smh. Every nation gets the leader it deserves. You are a true 'aboki' even if you aren't one, you reason like one.
Re: Please Respect The President by dayokanu(m): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2011
See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you remove fuel subsidy and make life hell for the populace

GEJ: Yes ma
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2011
Fuc'kin hypocrite!.
Like i earlier siad, flush down your respect in pit latrine!.

You know what?
Bleep stuupid and useless GEJ,Bleep drunken fisherman, Bleep the presidency,Bleep the federal government,Bleep them all!!

bleep silver-back gorilla aka Jonadunce EbereGoatluck!!!

Bleep Reetarden, Bleep Odechukwu!!!

Now, what you gonna do? You Fun'kin bastardo!

Who cares about what ediots like you want? You Bi-polar-bunya-muchin-gnat!

You fooooolish self thought by lying you voted CPC would change what? Who cares about fuc'kin CPC? Bleep in hybrid camel!!

Va'fanculo!

Darthmaul:

Some people's thinking can be so silly and lame. Alright go about insulting him if it makes you feel better. What does that make you if your CIC is a"cretin" and he is your leader. Smh. Every nation gets the leader it deserves. You are a true 'aboki' even if you aren't one, you reason like one.
Re: Please Respect The President by Lasinoh: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2011
Seeeeee sex-ual frustration for NL! shocked
fukc!
fukc!
fukc!

Haba!
To think these are so-called Christians about to celebrate the birth of thier "LORD" in about a week's time.
O ma se o!
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2011
Blazay you are not invited here angry angry

I really want to see what that maggot is capable of. When they see someone with ability to descend to their piggery level and even more capable to return insults with more insults, they cried civility. The pathetic dolt went to the extent of thinking "Aboki" is a subhuman or what. My location is even a decoy for twats like him, as am more deep in the west than his daft arsse. "Hotoro,Kano" then he must be "Aboki"?!! How daft!

See how "it" is reasoning!. I wait "it" and am ready for "it"!! Nonsense.
Re: Please Respect The President by Lasinoh: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2011
This word "cretin" must sooooooooo be in vogue! grin
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2011
No more strong DE-EEK for you angry
Am gonna starve you to DEATH.

Brace up for the hard times to come
Go and manage DayoKanu's weak one-minute condo. shocked grin grin. LOLZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You must beg and take me to DUBAI. cool
Re: Please Respect The President by Lasinoh: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

No more strong DE-EEK for you angry
Am gonna starve you to DEATH.

Brace up for the hard times to come
Go and manage DayoKanu's weak one-minute condo. shocked grin grin. LOLZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You must beg and take me to DUBAI. cool

Please. . . I have had enough of your attention o!
Your e badu belle and e jolosi old cargos of NL nor let me rest o! tongue
No mention de-e-k matter abeg.
Salient h-assassins for cyber-dee-ks on the www. . . especially the extremely UGLY ones from LONDON are on rampage this winter.
This has been a 5 year-war. . . !
I shall see 2012 in the name of my GOD. . . .Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
You are on your own dia. . . .NL na some peeps 'usband!
I nor dey drag stale peh-nis. . .
How many I go do for this NL sef. . .

Dayokanu dey wan corner. . .
Another moniker like Rhino.5dm dey wan corner.
Aigbofa dey wan corner. . . .
You want Tpia to quench? cheesy
Shall we mention SODOMite?

ALL STRANGERS!!!! grin

Oh dia. . . I YAMMY "OT. . . .from website to website. . . toooooooo "OT!!! cheesy
Thank God I nefa chop h-any NL peh-nis o! I for don quench. . . SEE WAHALA!!!!

Abeg back to topic jare!!!!

This my avatar na waaaaaayaaaaaaah!!! tongue
Re: Please Respect The President by Lasinoh: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2011
Haaaaaaaaaaaaas we wia discussin' h-in dis topic. . . . wink
Nigeria nor get president!
Na dictator we fit afford. . .
Case closed!
Next thread please! cool

Make I go find 'polymoniker' thread jare. . . no recognizable old farts! wink
Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2011
Blazay!!! You are the BEST, i swia grin

I just lost concertration with this post of yours. cyber deek-s is the sweetest. cool

I have nyansh TEN cyber pooshi-s with Blazay inclusive tongue

The last 3some was the best. I was even had 2 liters of drip on me, after the marathon DEC-kin continuously. n-yam n-ya, phut phut. . . tongue

God forbid me DO e-worr wor, old cargo like Aloy/Emeka. maman nmadu mother of SIX fatherless children. Back to the sender.

Thank you LORD for iam that iam.

Lasinoh:

Salient h-assassins for cyber-dee-ks on the www. . . especially the extremely UGLY ones from LONDON are on rampage this winter.

ALL STRANGERS!!!! grin

Oh dia. . . I YAMMY "OT. . . .from website to website. . . toooooooo "OT!!! cheesy

Re: Please Respect The President by Rhino5dm: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2011
Blazay!!! You are the BEST, i swia grin

I just lost concertration with this post of yours. cyber deek-s is the sweetest. cool

I have nyansh TEN cyber pooshi-s with Blazay inclusive tongue

The last 3some was the best. I was even had 2 liters of drip on me, after the marathon DEC-kin continuously. n-yam n-ya, phut phut. . . tongue

God forbid me DO e-worr wor, old cargo like Aloy/Emeka. maman nmadu mother of SIX fatherless children. Back to the sender.

Thank you LORD for iam that iam.

Lasinoh:

ALL STRANGERS!!!! grin

Re: Please Respect The President by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
@rhino.5dm
You a indeed a f.o.o.l. Why would I lie about who I voted for. Not everybody lie about their info. if u put kano as your decoy then that's your biz. With all posts you have been posting here I can only imagine what you have been posting on other threads.
I give up on you. Smh
And you are supposed to be the future? Smh
You no get sense @ all.
Respect presido turn to insults na wa ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MASSOB Hunts For Attackers Of Rojenny Owner / 'prophet',2 Others Arrested With Heavy Weapons,stolen Items In Ibadan / 5000 Note: One Not Necessary. By Ranti Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.