Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Kim Kardashian Named 'most Ill-mannered Person Of 2011' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Named 'most Ill-mannered Person Of 2011' (1458 Views)

Olamide Named Most Influential Rapper In Nigeria 2015 See Top Ten List / Who Are The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2011? / Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Named 'most Ill-mannered Person Of 2011' by bovy: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2011
Kim Kardashian’s 72-day marriage that many are saying was all a publicity stunt, has earned her the title of the “Most Ill-Mannered Person of 2011.”

The reality star received the distinction from the National League of Junior Cotillions“for making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage.”
While Kim was found to be the most ill-mannered, Kate Middleton was awarded the title of Best-Mannered Person of 2011 “for the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight.”

http://www./2011/12/kim-kardashian-named-most-ill-mannered.html#ixzz1gsQXoZK7
Re: Kim Kardashian Named 'most Ill-mannered Person Of 2011' by Lasinoh: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
[size=20pt]The reality star received the  distinction from the National League of Junior Cotillions“for making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage.”[/size]

What da phock is this?
Made up by extremely UGLY buck-toothed peeps I believe!
When those impish, closet bis-exual homophobes like  Bishop Eddi Not So Long Thing or Pastor Anus-phocking Odulele did not make the list for violating the so-called almost extinct institution of that religious hoax called marriage, how can my darling Kim be up there? angry

May God and Satan punish all the members of that lame institution for generations to come.
Arrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!

ONLY UGLY PEEPS SHOULD BE WELL MANNERED OR BORN-AGAIN! THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN CATCH SPOUSES OR BE LOVED FOR SURE. . .SINCE THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT UGLINESS TO OFFER. . . .grin

She has the right to be.  cool
She is drop-dead gorgeous!
Did you see the 's-ex' tapes?
I forgive her of all sins! kiss

If na one WOR-WOR babe now. . . I for vote against her.
Sorry. . . I vote most facinating.
I love her like that.
What a beautiful woman with the badddest arzzzzz in town.
E-badu belle and e jolosi. . . sorry o!
I beg to differ. . . she nor be Jesus Christ. . .make una nor kill am for me.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa / Who Would U Kiss, Hug Or Slap?? / Rihanna Is Now The Highest-paid Singer In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.