Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions (1823 Views)

American Horror Story Season 3 Fan Page / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by eghost247(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
So far am really enjoying this Series, share your thoughts about the series here predictions and questions Discuss

Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
what do you wanna discuss about it?
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by eghost247(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
u know just talk about the show write your own reviews about episodes ask eachother questions and stuff like that
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2011
why dont you start? smiley
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
TOH, thank goodness you're watching it. I think say na only me dey enjoy the madness.

Did Francis Conroy entice you to check it out when it first came out? tongue

Favorite characters are Tate and Constance grin
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
abeg screw Tate. I hate that he even has more girl fans now than that pale bastid from Twilight. UGH

You know Jessica Lange got a Golden Globe nomination for this right? Im sure she's gonna win smiley

Im surprised Frances wasnt nominated as well, she's a great actress.

I dont know what I think of the current situation. What is Ben gonna do?
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
Lol I trust you tongue  I still like him especially when he's being all evil.

I'm rooting for Jessica to win.  She's awesome and Constance is creepy, even scarier than the ghosts.

I hope Francis gets nominated next time.

Ben is an eejit.  He'll blunder his way through as he usually does. 
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nah I hated once he refused to tell those kids the truth during that halloween episode. Very malicious. Then of course the rape. Show or not, I dont take kindly to things like that.

I love the dark haired gay guy! He's the only one who can stand up to Constance LOL

Amazing how pathetic a whole King of Louisiana is on this show grin
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Amazing how pathetic a whole King of Louisiana is on this show grin

LMAO! I know! I was like from killing on national tv to this?.

I understand what you mean by Tate. I like the dichotomy of his evil and child self.

Which dark haired guy? The gay couple?
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
yea, the one played by Zachary Quinto

Im beginning to think Constance's medium is a fraud
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
Yup. He can handle her. Everyone else, she handles.

Hmmm, why do you think so?
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
LOL well she made Violet look completely stupid with that saying. Plus the whole antichrist thing. I was expecting a epic situation when the twins were being born.
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Hah! I guess they have to tie something into the story of the ghost/human baby thing.

She has her moments. Then she has those corny moments.

Maybe there is something to having a baby beyond why all those ghosts want a baby.
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by vescucci(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
Words cannot describe my shock, my puzzlement and wonder at finding you on a thread such as this :p
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by eghost247(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
damn just love show,the house is getting crowded the birth episode was funny and Ben stil doesn't understand whats going on
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
vescucci:

Words cannot describe my shock, my puzzlement and wonder at finding you on a thread such as this :p

iice?
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by vescucci(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, I meant iice. I don't like to quote unless I absolutely have to
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thank you for fashiing me

*rollseyes at you*
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by vescucci(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
iice? tongue
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 3:38am On Dec 20, 2011
Shush caro tongue
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by annekix(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2011
this is the best show of this year, its so different , dark and twisted, unique characters and fabulous acting.

I have to say TATE has become my most hated character , he's a complete psycho but i have to admit he can seem somewhat likable atimes despite his psychotic, murderous lapses.

"Spolier alert"

i always knew violet was dead , i thought something was fishy when she stopped going to school,

as for tate, i have a feeling that he was possesed by an entity (probably the abortion surgeons dead monster baby?) that drove him to massacare those kids, Desecrating violets mum, killing the gay couple ( Tate should win an award for most body counts) but like i say, its just a feeling, this we will probably find out later in the final episode.

but as for a prediction on the series finale,

Lets be honest do you really see a happy ending from this show?,Nah, ,  Its destined to go really really bad. for goodness sake violets dad and Constance are the only two alive in the show, i see violets dad commiting suicide to join his dead family or getting killed. AND then a new season will begin next year 2012 with a whole new family moving into the haunted house.

I cant wait , its really one of the best  TV series ever and to think it came from the guys who directed GLEE.

my best character is the Moira the Sexy Maid,

Tates mum "Constance" is the best actress in the whole series
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2011
Moira is an old woman tongue

I dont know what they intend to do with Season 2 seeing that everyone is pretty much dead
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by annekix(m): 1:15am On Dec 22, 2011
lol, Yes of course i know moira is old, but her younger version (the alternate side of her that appears to seduce men) that version is eye candy for us male viewers. cool

Yea i know, but the fact dat every one died in this season doesnt mean the show will stop,

It could go either of the two ways below:

A) The second season would probably draw a fresh new cast of actors and actresses and new neighbours possibly another troubled family with issues and drama that would have the house haunt them with the new ghostly Additions of Violet and Co. So effectively spirits in the house would be split in two, the Good and the Evil spirits. probably attacking and defending the new house inhabitats. Also i predict more flash backs to the past to uncover the origins of Tates "issues" We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh, and the "Anti christ" supposed to have been born by violets mum, now i have no idea how that is gonna be fixed in but , i guess we will find out.

B) The show could do a "Spartacus: Blood and sand" route, by that i mean , the season two could be a prequel and go back to the past before Violet and her family moved in and might just focus on one of the families, i predict Tates family, so we the viewers would see how The younger tate came to be the psycho of today, life in high school growing up in the house,  but its really unlikely though.

"Totally irrelevant to the post" >> i know i earlier said American horror storry was great but Game of Thrones is another great new show of 2011. grin
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:48am On Dec 22, 2011
Best show this year is Broadwalk Empire season 2. The season finale hurt me though

Game of Thrones hurt me too and yes it's amazing. Thank God for HBO

Sons of Anarchy isnt bad either and of course AHS

I like your (b) idea. They should go that route
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 4:22am On Dec 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Thank God for HBO

Amen!!
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2011
Ben telling off Tate was the best scene ever.

I loved it. Actually didnt hate Ben for once.
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by eghost247(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2011
season finale was abit boring am the only one who thinks season 2 wont be so interesting
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by iice(f): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2011
Blundered his way to his death.

Lol @ a woman forged in adversary.

Na don't think season 2 would be boring. Be interesting to see how Micheal does in that house.
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by fukcwitme(f): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Did anyone see tonight's episode? Is anyone watching this season? Goodness!! This season is fukcn NASTY and DISGUSTING!!! But I love it grin
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by sholay2011(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2012
I just started watching d season 2 of dis movie entitled Mental asylum. It is seriously the bomb. Jessica lange as sister jude on point!
Re: American Horror Story Thread Share Your Thoughts Predictions Questions by fukcwitme(f): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2012
sholay2011: I just started watching d season 2 of dis movie entitled Mental asylum. It is seriously the bomb. Jessica lange as sister jude on point!
Tell me about it! Lol damn Jessica lange is like the best actress. Doctor Thredson is soo disgusting. I feel so bad 4 Lana, she has suffered a lot under Dr. Thredson

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Young Nigerian Actors In 2020 / 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-out / Who Watches Dave Chappelle's Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.