Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano (12772 Views)

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout / 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Yeske2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Ekwah, no be so  my broda just that  i'm sick and tired of these incessant bombings and the BH guys have not been brought under control, hope you don hear about the Kaduna bomb blast today. The news never dey tire you so?
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by nagoma(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
@humblebee

You have every reason to be(e) humble. grin
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by otokx(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
How did they get to decode the police surveillance?
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by guonno: 4:21am On Dec 20, 2011
@ekwah. U surprise me. If by now u dont know that the madness called nigeria is divided by ethnic and religious line then it would be a pity. I lived in borno state, and u need to see how happy muslims would be when gboko haram strikes churches and etc, and how sad they would be when gboko haram is gunned down. If u tell me muslims are not happy that gboko haram is trying had to force nigeria into an islamic state which would in turn favour them then u lie, remember that it is not a big deal for blood to be spilled during any jihad. I will never forget how a group of boys that were in good terms with a friend of mine ran after my friend during gboko haram gundown, yet there were just muslims and not realy members of haramism. Muslims surpot's gboko haram actions PERIOD!
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 4:42am On Dec 20, 2011
guonno:

@ekwah. U surprise me. If by now u dont know that the madness called nigeria is divided by ethnic and religious line then it would be a pity. I lived in borno state, and u need to see how happy muslims would be when gboko haram strikes churches and etc, and how sad they would be when gboko haram is gunned down. If u tell me muslims are not happy that gboko haram is trying had to force nigeria into an islamic state which would in turn favour them then u lie, remember that it is not a big deal for blood to be spilled during any jihad. I will never forget how a group of boys that were in good terms with a friend of mine ran after my friend during gboko haram gundown, yet there were just muslims and not realy members of haramism. Muslims surpot's gboko haram actions PERIOD!
pls help me tell them oh!!!
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 20, 2011
^^^^^ Oh!.
So you have decided to come out of your hiding place because someone else is here to support you?  grin grin grin
I asked you that question since yesterday and you didn't provide any proof and now here you are all of a sudden, sharp mouth and all. That is if you are not even the same person using another username to make it appear that somebody is backing your claim.
That post about how muslims in your one place support BH is nothing.
Any imbecil[i]e[/i] can come out of anywhere to claim that something happened without proving it.
If you want people to actually believe you, then provide proof, don't just claim.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by baslone: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2011
kulgee001:

help me tell Mr. blackteeth ooo, if nothing gud will come out of your mouth plz kindly keep it shut. No wonder your teeth black. Its housed in a gutter

maclatunji has created a thread for people with your kinda condition.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826801.0.html
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2011
fellis:

^^^^^ Oh!.
So you have decided to come out of your hiding place because someone else is here to support you?  grin grin grin
I asked you that question since yesterday and you didn't provide any proof and now here you are all of a sudden, sharp mouth and all. That is if you are not even the same person using another username to make it appear that somebody is backing your claim.
That post about how muslims in your one place support BH is nothing.
Any imbecil[i]e[/i] can come out of anywhere to claim that something happened without proving it.
If you want people to actually believe you, then provide proof, don't just claim.
i av nutin to prove to u (cos am on mobile), i was there to witness the real wave of bh that swept thru maiduguri and 4 other states first hand as a copper, i also witnessed a reprisal attack of muslims on christians for the famous November 28 fight in jos. I saw these folks to many time supporting bh.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by ocelot2006(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2011
@ sheuguy, then explain the murder of scores of Muslims and the mass exodus of Muslims from Maiduguri during the BH attacks. The incident at Kano obviously indicates that Muslims don't support BH.

Btw, you called my first post "immature". Care to explain?
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
Northerners Clapped & Cheered Whilst Watching Football & Boko haram was attackin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-805408.0.html

ocelot2006 and fellis, U guys can help urselves with the link above. i said i saw for my self while a copper there and some guys are spilling dust here on NL, i dont know ur mission this morning oh. . . . if they are now tired of their own mesicine thats their own cup of tea . . . .
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by ps5(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
sheyguy:

Northerners Clapped & Cheered Whilst Watching Football & Boko haram was attackin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-805408.0.html

ocelot2006 and fellis, U guys can help urselves with the link above. i said i saw for my self while a copper there and some guys are spilling dust here on NL, i dont know your mission this morning oh. . . . if they are now tired of their own mesicine thats their own cup of tea . . . .

This sheyguy, na wa for you sha.
Anyway see what was in the link you posted after you went to search for proof that I asked for;

On Friday, the spokeswoman of the State Security Service gave a chilling report on television of how some youths were "clapping and cheering as miscreants were attacking and killing security agents" in Yobe state - where Boko Haram carried out bomb and gun attacks on churches and the police headquarters, leaving more than 60 people dead.

Read the quote VERY CAREFULLY, you understand?
VERY.
CAREFULLY.

Good.
Now you may have noticed that at no point in the speech was it mentioned that the people cheering were muslims.
What was mentioned was 'youths', shogbo? Youths, not muslims.
For your information muslims are not the only youths in the North so jumping to conclude that the youths mentioned were muslims is silly.
FYI, you have not yet provided proof for what I asked but don't bother, I am not interested anymore because you will never find such proof.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^
maybe christians were celebrating downfall of those charged with the task of protecting them or Maybe i dont know what i saw in Bauchi 08/09. why not prove that they aren't muslims ?
Can u be honest for once instead of trying to justify BH as mere northerners. . . . . It can make u look stupid at times.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
sheyguy:

^^
maybe christians were celebrating downfall of those charged with the task of protecting them or Maybe i dont know what i saw in Bauchi 08/09. why not prove that they aren't muslims ?
Can u be honest for once instead of trying to justify BH as mere northerners. . . . . It can make u look silly at times.

Sheyguy, Boko Haram is something that politicians are sponsoring.
It is not a Muslim thing, I wonder how on earth it is possible that you don't know this.
And as for your link, it is quite possible that those celebrating were Christians.
You know why?
Because the Boko Haram attacks are also carried out by Christians as you can see from this link below.

If Boko Haram that was supposed to be bombing all over the place was presumably pursuing an agenda of Islamic militancy, why would such an agenda be of concern to or be promoted by the three Christian ladies who were now reportedly being detained for the massive bomb blast that ripped apart the mammy market in the army barracks in Bauchi on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 in which 13 people lost their lives?

And had Ms. Lydia Joseph, the Christian lady who set St. John's Cathedral Church along 'Yandoka Road in Bauchi on fire on Saturday, August 27, 2011 escaped unnoticed, her dastardly act would have been written down as the handiwork of Muslims.

Even the person who attempted to bomb the police headquarters in Maiduguri and was shot dead certainly didn't fit the average Boko Haram adherent profile: what with Tommy Hilfiger boxers, doubly-folded pencil-denims and Yankee T-shirt, as against the expected stereotypical dan Itori tiri-kwata trousers, simple jampa and a cap and a rosary to match.

All this is not to absolve Boko Haram of responsibility which it has itself claimed; and this, of course, is not to accuse Christians as a body of being responsible for what Boko Haram is doing--or what is being done in its name; but to state a matter of fact and show that those behind it have nothing to do with Islam or anything perhaps even with the original Boko Haram that is supposed to have been planning it as such.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201109020349.html

So the 'youth' cheering in your quote might be Christians who collaborate with Boko Haram bombers.
Have  a lovely day.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
It was a muslim thing initially and muslim locals were 'happy' abt it, i dont know about its sponsors, any of such movement can spill outa control especialy with the northern-muslim superiority complex thing.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^Still no proof that they were happy about it.
Not that I am interested in getting it anymore.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
^
Now u r beggining to prove u r a silly fellow . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
You were probably trying to type st[i]u[/i]pid and word filter ended up showing 'silly' instead.
I don't know why you have resorted to name calling but whatever the reason is, I am not ready to join you in doing it.
Good night sheyguy.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by nagoma(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
Clearly some people are not happy that things are improving. They so enjoy their hobby of Muslim bashing , they would rather have the criminal killings continue.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
fellis:

This sheyguy, na wa for you sha.
Anyway see what was in the link you posted after you went to search for proof that I asked for;

Read the quote VERY CAREFULLY, you understand?
VERY.
CAREFULLY.

Good.
Now you may have noticed that at no point in the speech was it mentioned that the people cheering were muslims.
What was mentioned was 'youths', shogbo? Youths, not muslims.
For your information muslims are not the only youths in the North so jumping to conclude that the youths mentioned were muslims is silly.
FYI, you have not yet provided proof for what I asked but don't bother, I am not interested anymore because you will never find such proof.

if u can call me silly in the above highlighted for something i said because i am a witness to it (muslim locals siding/rejocing with bh and joining them) and u xpect me to keep quite, then u must be silly than i first thought.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2011
sheyguy:

if u can call me silly in the above highlighted for something i said because i am a witness to it (muslim locals siding/rejocing with bh and joining them) and u xpect me to keep quite, then u must be silly than i first thought.

grin grin grin Good morning shey guy.
Lol.
So is it because of that my coment that you have been throwing the word 'silly' all over your posts?
Anyway, what i said was:
so jumping to conclude that the youths mentioned were muslims is silly.
I said carrying out such an action would be considered silly.
I never said you as a person, are silly.
Please learn the difference.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by sheyguy: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2011
^There is nothing to argue abt, the context says it all.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2011
^what do you mean by "the context says it all"?
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by CHUKANWEZ: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
Boko Haram!!!!!!!!YOU RIGHT MORONSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPASTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNEDUCATED FOLLOW FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T BLAME THEM!1!
THE WORST PART OF IT,WE UNDERSTAND THAT PROBERBLY THEY CAN'T READ AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH VERSION OF KORAN,BUT WHAT HAPPEN TO ARABIC VERSION?THIS WILL SHOW YOU ALL HOW STUPID AND DUMB THEY ARE, BECAUSE THOSE ONE THAT MANAGE TO READ LITTLE MAKE UP A LOTS OF THINGS AND POISN IT IN THEIR MIND AND THEY BELIEVE IN IT, JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!Boko Haram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NONSENSE.
THEY THINK WHEN YOU DIE IN JIHAD THAT ALLAH WILL ACCEPT YOU IN HEAVEN!!!!YOU RIGHT!!!!!!HELL IS AWAITING LIST FOR ALL OF THEM,
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by adamabdul: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
Sooo, finally the attack has happened, Where are the security agencies?21 years old me knew this was inevitable
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by werepeLeri: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
adamabdul:

Sooo, finally the attack has happened, Where are the security agencies?21 years old me knew this was inevitable

Double talk - you said in the other thread in December - which I quote here:

"I can bet my life on boko haram attacking kano.boko haram is not mai tatsine,two different groups with diff. ways and ideology.Just wait and see @negro"

So - can you still bet with your life?
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by adamabdul: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
I said they will attack kano(and am ready to bet my life on that).Were they not in kano 2day?
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by stayreal: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
adamabdul:

I said they will attack kano(and am ready to bet my life on that).Were they not in kano 2day?

You were right, but you must understand that Nigerians are a slow and stubborn people.
Re: Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano by EmmaTay(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2012
[size=35pt]God at work[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group / Kebbi State PDP Chairman DUMPS Party Defects To APC-KO / Nairaland Hits 2,000,000 Topics Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.