Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (10336 Views)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by BrownB1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2007
Hi, the shell recruitment day is a day for successful candidates that wrote the SITP 1 Test. it comprises of three exercises:
- a case study;- this is imaginary and done individually.
- a group discussion;- this is done in teams of 4-6, watch the apprentice[Donald Trump TV show]?
- a technical interview;- here you are asked to talk about a project you did/participated in for the past 3yrs. they are after the projects backgroud, specific objectives, the key things you did, challenges you faced, the people you worked with, and your results.

hi everyone, hope this will help'
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by RobbieLex: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2007
Hi, thanks for the information,
just wondering when you say project you have worked on would this include a school project? like final year project? some of us are very fresh graduates and have'nt really worked on anything else, ,.let me know asap.

Cheers
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by agerho(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2007
hi ROBBY LEX!

Looks like u hav done the SRD before.

Please can u give me a number I can call you on.

Regards

agerho

agerho@gmail.com

Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by RobbieLex: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2007
no i have not done the srd atall before, i justwant to find out information like you , sorry i couldn't be of any help.

Thanks
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by donabi: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2007
Pls I would like to know if Shell is still inviting for the SRD cos their are alot of people still waiting on them with great optimism. Thanks!!
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by RobbieLex: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2007
oh i don't know anything about that either, but as long as you passed the test i am sure you would be invited. From whati have seen so far shell is a pretty organised company. All the best
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by gj: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
they invite people every wk, and the test will last till end of nov. So still be hopeful. I've done mine.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by gj: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2007
they invite people every wk, and the test will last till end of nov. So still be  hopeful. I've done mine.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by BrownB1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2007
hi everyone,

I've been invited for the SRD in warri for port harcourt 'n warri successful candidates 'cos of the security situation in port harcourt.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by Shablo: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2007
I was on SRD on 23rd october.

Good news to those that did on 22nd, YOU ALL PASSED. The SRD manager told us that. Infact, he mentioned a guy guy that wasn't too outspoken but still made it.

He also talked about days that all of them failed but he didn't mention the dates.

Was there any feedback on 24th concerning 23rd?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by Miketomi: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2007
Hmmmm Congrat to guys of 22nd.
The SRD for 25th was postponed.
Is there anybody in this forum scheduled for that day??
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by ratiken(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
Please for those who have been invited, can you help us with answers to these questions

Where is the present venue for the SRD?
Is is true the venue has moved to Warri?
Is the invitation on weekly basis or has all successful candidates been contacted for their different SRD Days?
Is it true the SRD will run till november?
How many people are invited per day?
What is the nature of the exercise?

Any other useful hint will be well appreciated.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by Miketomi: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
well, I may not be able to answer all your questions.
I can authoritatively informed you of guys invited for SRD in November (precisely Nov 13th) in Warri.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by ratiken(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Miketomi, Thanks
Please more on this
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by oboywhynow: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hi. I was scheduled to attend the SRD on the 25th but was called and told that it had been postponed to a later date (wasn't told when exactly) and I was told to keep checking my mail. @Miketomi: Were you also scheduled for the 25th?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by Miketomi: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2007
@oboywhynow
Yap, I was invited too.
Got the same response from them.
All things work together for good for those that love the Lord.
All things are working together for our good.
All is well.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by 2good(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2007
SRD has moved to Shell Leaning Village EDJEBA in warri, where I had mine yesterday.
All I can say about the exercise is that you should do your best, read as fast as you can and participate actively in the group discussion part.
For the technical part, you are on your own so just know comprehensively about what you're defending.
I presented a non oil & gas related topic and they still asked me very technical questions that are not even related to my presentation.
I learn from one of the HR member that shell is not inviting more than say 200 people as they've concluded Lagos interview where roughly a little bit above 60 people were interviwed.
I wish you guys all the best and hope to see you in Edjeba when SITP kicks off next year.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by tosat: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2007
Hi!
i have gone for SRD day but it was under selection tests. it was an interesting but rather tasking day. I had it in lagos Oct 5th. We were called in at 7.30am,started at and i finished about 6.03pm! I should think its quite diff from SITP cos SITP folks had theirs on another floor in the venue but we also had casestudy, group work and technical interviews.

Has anyone heard of anyone who Shell has contacted with good news? I know people that have been contacted with bad news cry but i am still expectant, no news yet

All the best y'all that have it in Novemeber. May God's favour go before you and make way for u in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by tosat: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2007
Hi!
i have gone for SRD day but it was under selection tests. it was an interesting but rather tasking day. I had it in lagos Oct 5th. We were called in at 7.30am,started at 9am and i finished about 6.03pm(though there were breaks in between! I should think its quite diff from SITP cos SITP folks had theirs on another floor in the venue but we also had casestudy, group work and technical interviews.

Has anyone heard of anyone who Shell has contacted with good news? I know people that have been contacted with bad news cry but i am still expectant, no news yet

All the best y'all that have it in Novemeber. May God's favour go before you and make way for u in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by RobbieLex: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2007
i have also attended the shell recruitment day, and like TOSAT said it really was a tasking day, i enjoyed the whole experience though and all i can say to all of you who are yet to attend the interview is be yourself and just relax and have fun. Also i pray God will grant you all favour in jesus name.
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by stevereze: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
This is for all those that participated on 23 Oct SRD, the HR manager said that 4 out of the five that participated passed. i did mine on 24th Oct any info?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by oye1: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2007
Hi steverez! I am glad you posted something about my day. Am sure somebody will also say something about yours in this forum and its going to be good news. kindly text me your number cos I want to speak with you. My number is 08033906921. Thanks Bro
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by 2good(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hi guys? any info on SRD for those that did the interview?
Has shell contacted anyone that passed or failed the interview?
will like to get some update from those that know something
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by RobbieLex: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2007
theres a thread on shell the next generation we kinda started that to keep track of things so you can post there
so far i knowthat its people have failed that have been contacted but a friend of mine got invited for medicals last week so i don't really know, when was your interview and are you for sitp or the managerial (hr/fin)?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by UgooJosh: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Brown B: Hi, the shell recruitment day is a day for successful candidates that wrote the SITP 1 Test. it comprises of three exercises:
- a case study;- this is imaginary and done individually.
- a group discussion;- this is done in teams of 4-6, watch the apprentice[Donald Trump TV show]?
- a technical interview;- here you are asked to talk about a project you did/participated in for the past 3yrs. they are after the projects backgroud, specific objectives, the key things you did, challenges you faced, the people you worked with, and your results.

hi everyone, hope this will help'
Hi Bro, pls can a serving corper be employed by shell? Do they ask for NYSC certificate on the SRD?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by UgooJosh: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pls Friends, i want to know if a corper can also be considered?
Re: Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info by martobi: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Poly 2017 Job Vacancies- Internal & External- Apply Here / Details Of First Bank Test Format / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria Hits 23.9% - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.