Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27165 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 09, 2007
The face is scarry, the small girl would definitely have a nightmare. He can't change our perception of him through that method. Anyway, do you expect much from a man who blundered into leadership aspiring to be a roadside mechanic?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by viee(f): 6:24pm On May 10, 2007
i don laff tire! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still laughing
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this one na cure to hypertention

still laughn!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by SEA(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2007
That's nice.I love it.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Ikomi(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2007
I think the girl in here mind was really wondering, wats this old man up to, he must be famous for all this pple to wait on him, so I will not deny him.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by viee(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2007
if you want to laugh, just read from page 1
ha! cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 9:54am On May 11, 2007
I can't subject my daughter to that kind of psychological torture!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by viee(f): 11:07am On May 11, 2007
why are you all yabbin our presido angry grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Pamperme: 4:24pm On May 11, 2007
because he is sooooo uglyyyyyyyyyyyyy
QED
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by rowlandwhy: 6:10pm On May 11, 2007
i would prefer a gorilla to kiss me to OBJ
and would prefer a monkey to kiss my daughter to OBJ

Wo wo !!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by viee(f): 9:47am On May 12, 2007
kai!

thank God Yaradua is a very hansome man undecided grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by ne4real(f): 2:11pm On May 14, 2007
even the little girl didnt return the kiss by dodging his mouth because she knows a chimpanzie is trying to kiss her
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by viee(f): 2:17pm On May 14, 2007
LOL

who be d photo journalist wey take d pic sef?
baba shld sue am abeg! angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by angel101(f): 2:29pm On May 14, 2007
what an opportunist. him wan kiss young fresh lips! shocked
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by OlukunleJ(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2007
The baby must be proud of herself now. not all of them had the opp. boy. if u had that opp. won't u write that on ur forehaed, the day i kissed bAbA. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen no long thing.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2007
Na bad thing you wan dey proud of?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by free2ryhme: 2:44am On Jul 24, 2007
[size=15pt]The Chief Security Officer of Ogun State zoo wishes to thank all those who helped in capturing & returning the over 70 yr old Gorilla of Otta farm back to the zoo after its escape eight years ago. We are sorry for all the damages it caused in the land. It will never happen again. Thanks for your tolerance and resilience. Signed CSO Ogun State Zoological Gardens [/size]
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2007
Thanks don't mension. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by osereka(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
u wan bring this issue up again?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by presido1: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2007
free2ryhme:

[size=15pt]The Chief Security Officer of Ogun State zoo wishes to thank all those who helped in capturing & returning the over 70 yr old Gorilla of Otta farm back to the zoo after its escape eight years ago. We are sorry for all the damages it caused in the land. It will never happen again. Thanks for your tolerance and resilience. Signed CSO Ogun State Zoological Gardens [/size]
Please who is the Gorilla and who helped in capturing the Gorilla.ROFL
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kellorah: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by rowlandwhy: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2007
presido1:

Please who is the Gorilla and who helped in capturing the Gorilla.ROFL
THE GORILLA IS OBASANJO, HE RAN AWAY FROM ASO ROCK SINCE 2003 AND THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER HAS BEEN LOOKIING FOR HIM BY ALL MEANS, HE CAUSED A LOT OF DAMAGES TO THE LAND OF NIGERIA. THE CSO IS THANKING YARADUA AND GOODLUCK FOR PURSUING HIM BACK TO THE FARM.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by phill4luv: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2007
o boy!!! this one don pass me,watin man go do.anyway sha make every body kool down for Jesus.life still goes on.o boy my gun dey for up,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by redsun(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
I bet he thought he was doing the little a favour,with his diseased mouth.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chessguru(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2008
, whatever?no,
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by dgb4(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2008
the parents of the innocent child should take her to a lab. technician to diagnose if she caught any infection thro that kiss
ayama!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by ssRhino: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2008
See how angry the lil girl is, cos she is scared of the chimp
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by shotster50(m): 2:59am On Oct 10, 2008
What a perv!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by TOYOSI20(f): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2008
@ Pic

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why not just a hug. . . . . . .
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by udezue(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2008
Ewwww so nasty. How can any1 let their kid kiss Mr. Ape man aka Obusonjo aka Obasanjo anywhere.

Obusonjo is freakishly ugly to da bone. lol
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by nigeria12: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
udezue please send me your pictures when you are 70 . or do you have your grandfather pictures around post it on the internet. Go and get home trainning, is Papa obasanjo your age mate. Africa have lost another son abroad.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by smurf(f): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2008
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by redsun(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2008
Obasanjo could be a paedophile,if he can take on his son's wife as they say,he can do any despicable thing,just like looting the people's money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / #dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.