Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Urine Cure All Sickness! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urine Cure All Sickness! (6914 Views)

Cure All Sexual Problems!!! / Moringa, The 'cure All Tree' / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urine Cure All Sickness! by purefella(m): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2011
The antidote to the sickness in your body is your Urine , try to drink a teaspoon of your urine every day you will see how better your whole body system becomes , Safe
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by itiswell1(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2011
Ok.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by GWslim(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
it is not right.Urine is a waste from the body,it can never the cure .
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by freepeople: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Urine is very toxic to the body. It contains a high concentration of toxic chemicals such as urea. If you can advise people to drink their urine, you can as well tell them to eat their faeces.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Kslib(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2011
GWslim:

it is not right.Urine is a waste from the body,it can never the cure .
Have you ever come across the story of the man who survived for seven good days when trapped underground by drinking his own urine.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Kslib(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2011
freepeople:

Urine is very toxic to the body. It contains a high concentration of toxic chemicals such as urea. If you can advise people to drink their urine, you can as well tell them to eat their faeces.
Have u ever heard about "urine therapy".God created man in a unique way.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
Kslib:

Have you ever come across the story of the man who survived for seven good days when trapped underground by drinking his own urine.

your above post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!
so because a man was FORCED to drink urine to survive, this should be the reason to start drinking urine?! come on bro!
if i was trapped in the desert and ate garbage to survive, would you also believe it is beneficial to do so?

@OP
yes there are many people who believe in URINE THERAPY, but there is no scientific proof that it is beneficial to the body, NONE!!!!
people have been drinking urine for generations and generations, just like people have been eating shiit for many generations (check scatophilia), is it right?! to each their own!
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Kslib(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

your above post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!
so because a man was FORCED to drink urine to survive, this should be the reason to start drinking urine?! come on bro!
if i was trapped in the desert and ate garbage to survive, would you also believe it is beneficial to do so?

@OP
yes there are many people who believe in URINE THERAPY, but there is no scientific proof that it is beneficial to the body, NONE!!!!
people have been drinking urine for generations and generations, just like people have been eating shiit for many generations (check scatophilia), is it right?! to each their own!
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Kslib(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
All i was trying to point out was that if urine was toxic,it would have done harm to the man's health.Considering the fact that he took it for seven good days.And was proclaimed healthy.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Kslib
you are right, Urine is NOT toxic to the body BUT it sure doesnt make it a reason to drink it, proclaiming it cures "all illness", like the OP is suggesting.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Kslib(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
ok jay!i understand ur point.The "all illness" part was a little bit too much to conclude.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by lepasharon(f): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
R u ppl SERIOUS? drinking urine, My goodness
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by purefella(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
i know. i am a living witness, and i won't be ashamed to say it that urine therapy gave me back my lost life.
[quote][/quote]

Gbam!
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by vb0mb(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2012
Will you recommend urine therapy to one who is diabetic considering the fact that he is passing out excess sugar from his system through urine?
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Vansnickers: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ op,  how can a waste product be therapeutic? SMH undecided
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by jerryben12: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
The first time I heard about urine therapy was 12 years ago. A therapist talked about the therapy on TV. I do not doubt it.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by purefella(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2012
It's not even only good for curing sicknesses that's got names but also cure somethings like you eat in the dream overnight the first urine in the morning once you wake up from your dream will cure you , Am telling you all this facts and more you should know is that consuming your urine kills juju medicine wey dey your body oo or anyone wey dem don do against you , if you recall or have witnessed it if you or someone see something weird on the floor like juju and want to spoil it you do what ? urinate on it , ,people are doing all this things secretly am telling you

2 Likes

Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2012
Posted by: vb0mb
Will you recommend urine therapy to one who is diabetic considering the fact that he is passing out excess sugar from his system through urine?

vb0mb, please read the articles on those links in my post.

Posted by: purefella
It's not even only good for curing sicknesses that's got names but also cure somethings like you eat in the dream overnight the first urine in the morning once you wake up from your dream will cure you , Am telling you all this facts and more you should know is that consuming your urine kills juju medicine wey dey your body oo or anyone wey dem don do against you , if you recall or have witnessed it if you or someone see something weird on the floor like juju and want to spoil it you do what ? urinate on it , ,people are doing all this things secretly am telling you

Purefella, u are on your own oh.
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by purefella(m): 4:19am On Jan 26, 2012
CHeapTins:

Posted by: vb0mb

vb0mb, please read the articles on those links in my post.

Posted by: purefella

Purefella, u are on your own oh.

I am not getting you
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2012
Oh! I mean, the juju part, and the spiritual application of urine therapy which u are implying in ur post, I think u are on your own on that idea. Its not proven!
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by horny4u(f): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2012
Having indulged in sugar and all its brothers...choc cookies, cheesecake etc and even though I work out loads....

Also I am in the middle of changing career and need clarity

Time to clean out the system so started urine therapy today

Anyone wanna join challenge for 30 days.....half a glass ....first morning mid stream pee

Not interested ..do not comment talkless of derail the thread ...sho gbo...
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by purefella(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2012
I am in!
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by horny4u(f): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2012
purefella: I am in!

grin grin grin
Re: Urine Cure All Sickness! by horny4u(f): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2012
Drink water from thine own cistern and the streams of thine own well.Proverbs 5:15

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Your High Blood Pressure / Can Hearing Loss Caused By Quinine Be Cured? / Invitation To Training:a Practical Approach To Health Facility Data Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.