Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Want To Start A Printing Press But Need A Little Help Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Printing Press But Need A Little Help Here. (1736 Views)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Starting A Printing Press Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Printing Press But Need A Little Help Here. by jerk: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2011
Am planning to open a printing press bt will be happy to get a little information from anyone that knows about the business well.
1) Can i setup the business since am a novice in it?
2) How much will be the startup capital?
3)What will be the main risk in doing it?
4)How good is the profit in it?
5)What area in the business should i start with that will yield a good profit?
I will be interested to get a good information about this coz am planning to start it by first quarter of next year. thanks
Re: I Want To Start A Printing Press But Need A Little Help Here. by Sirdayor(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2011
What i know is that there are so many level to start, for there are various type of printing machine base on paper size & so on, & that goes to the price as well. So, it all depend on your budget. Try to carry out your own survey along with your pocket, pls dont forget good generator that can carry all your load.
The business is a good one, but you have to make it work.
Re: I Want To Start A Printing Press But Need A Little Help Here. by jerk: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Sirdayor:

What i know is that there are so many level to start, for there are various type of printing machine base on paper size & so on, & that goes to the price as well. So, it all depend on your budget. Try to carry out your own survey along with your pocket, pls dont forget good generator that can carry all your load.
The business is a good one, but you have to make it work.
tnk you for the reply,i hv abt 2m naira.

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k / The Death Of OLX In Nigeria / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.