Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Seriously, United Airways, Wtf? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriously, United Airways, Wtf? (457 Views)

Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Azazi:church Was Bombed Out Of Frustration By Boko Haram Wtf Is This man On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, United Airways, Wtf? by eatme: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2011
OMG, this is crazy, I woke up to a text from my bestie who is supposed to be well on her way to Lagos. Before I went to bed she was complaining of the poor customer service they were given at the gate in Washington waiting to board to Lagos. And before I went to sleep, I thought all was well. Well apparently, they boarded and the flight took off, only for them to return to Washington because "engine got clogged." When they got to Dulles, they had to wait in the cold for a shuttle to take them to the hotel. Seriously United Airways, wtf? I travel quite a lot and I have never encountered such rubbish on any fight. And I'm sure some crap like this would NEVER happen on a flight to Europe! How is it that a flight that would be in the air for over 11 hrs was not given a thorough check? When will these airlines learn to treat their African customers like bleeping human beings? Seriously, we need to teach United the same bleeping lesson we taught British Airways some years back! I'm flabbergasted by this and still in shock! Good thing she's re-booking with another airline.
Re: Seriously, United Airways, Wtf? by johnie: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2011
I am waiting for someone to say "it is only in Nigeria that . . ."

grin

(1) (Reply)

Ndume Granted Bail / The Creation Of A Web-based Political Party. How Do You Find The Idea? / Bomb Scare In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.