Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Where Is Mrs Oyaks? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Mrs Oyaks? (2562 Views)

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Where Is Mrs Gina Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
I saw d lovely pictures from Pastor Oyaks Birthday Banquet and d events lined up to mark his birthday. I was suprised to find his wife missing from all d pictures. Why would a wife not attend such a milestone in her husbands life? Just asking before una cut my head, simple question oh
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by OmoPastor(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
why not ask mr oyaks?
rubbish post
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by MyloXyloto: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
Where is Mrs Oyaks?

She is under your bed hiding because she is humble and hates publicity
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by PastorKun(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
Maybe she is ashamed to be seen in public with her fraudulent 'husband'.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by OmoPastor(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
is your father" fraudulent"? or was your mother ever ashamed of your "fraudulent" father?

anyway, i know your kind of person; never a christian, registered "fraudulently" as a christian just to run your cursed mouth whenever you wish.

your days are very numbered!!!
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by EarsWide(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
@omopastor

Shut your trap! It is a valid question, where is his wife ? After all they were pulling a double act in conning people before. Maybe she is feeling guilty at the destruction being wreaked by her husband and is not content to live with it anymore (a la Mrs Benny Hinn)!
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by manmustwac(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
They have both seperated. They would've devorsed but it wouldn't look good for the image of pastor Chris.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by PastorKun(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
@omopastor
It is your father, you and your generations yet unborn that are fraudulent for you to have the audacity to come here and defend a confirmed notorious criminal like Oyaks.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by dorox(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
Can somebody in the know like joagbaje tell us where she is?
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by ogajim(m): 4:45am On Dec 20, 2011
I don't think the CEC PR staff NL parish have jurisdiction over this kind of question, you can get beat up if you dare show up at Ikeja and take a picture of their magnificent compound let alone ask of Anita.

Pastor JoAgbaje (he'll be a dr. too very soon I am sure), mamabell, and all their ID sharing lot won't touch this one.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2011
MyloXyloto:

Where is Mrs Oyaks?

She is under your bed hiding because she is humble and hates publicity
am confused, i tot she headed the church in London. How can she be bold enuf to preach in front of dat large congregation and be too shy to show up for her husbands Birthday banquet?
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by otokx(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2011
I don't know
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by manmustwac(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2011
debrief08:

am confused, i tot she headed the church in London. How can she be bold enuf to preach in front of dat large congregation and be too shy to show up for her husbands Birthday banquet?
she is,the head of CEC in woolwich London. She's there every week and the reason she was not at her husband's birthday is because they have both seperated.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
manmustwac:

she is,the head of CEC in woolwich London. She's there every week and the reason she was not at her husband's birthday is because they have both seperated.
\

Thanks for this simple expose - I cannot believe the amount of gossips Christians love wallowing in especially if they are not members of another Christian Church - sheesh! lipsrsealed wetin concern you and the guy private life
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Joagbaje(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^
Thanks jare

manmustwac:

And What is your source? Your mind?

dorox:

Can somebody in the know like joagbaje tell us where she is?

She comes once in a while for the Nigerian celebration. They have their own private celebrations together as couple and family. At least I'm aware they had a vacation in her country Switzerland 2 yrs ago. Someone I know who works in the hotel they stayed told me. They went in  to lodge incognito. So they were not given presidential reception ,but when the person exposed them,they where given a presidential bye bye when they checked out. All the executive and staff lined up to say good bye

But of what need is all these questions about another persons life?

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer as . .  a busybody in other men's matters.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

^^
Thanks jare

And What is your source? Your mind?

She comes once in a while for the Nigerian celebration. They have their own private celebrations together as couple and family. At least I'm aware they had a vacation in her country Switzerland 2 yrs ago. Someone I know who works in the hotel they stayed told me. They went in  to lodge incognito. So they were not given presidential reception ,but when the person exposed them,they where given a presidential bye bye when they checked out. All the executive and staff lined up to say good bye

But of what need is all these questions about another persons life?

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer as . .  a busybody in other men's matters.

Haba, this is a birthday banquet where all his friends family and loved ones attended even his mom. They re not dating oh they are married why would they hide to celebrate. It doesnt make any sense.
and am asking because in 1st Timothy 3 verse 1- 3 it states the following about the family of a pastor: Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4[b] He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?)[/b]
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by mbaemeka(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
The petroleum minister didnt celebrate her 50th birthday with her husband, the admiral. She knew he'd be busy during the actual celebration and he knew she'd never really "celebrate it well" because alot of people were going to turn up and theyd be left serving people as against having a private time with few friends and family. so she celebrated it with a few friends and her immediate family some days before the actual day. On the actual day, her husband wasnt there.

They live in Lekki too but madam is in abuja most of the time so theyre seperated (Manmustwac style of conclusion) grin joker!
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
mba emeka:

The petroleum minister didnt celebrate her 50th birthday with her husband, the admiral. She knew he'd be busy during the actual celebration and he knew she'd never really "celebrate it well" because alot of people were going to turn up and theyd be left serving people as against having a private time with few friends and family. so she celebrated it with a few friends and her immediate family some days before the actual day. On the actual day, her husband wasnt there.

They live in Lekki too but madam is in abuja most of the time so theyre seperated (Manmustwac style of conclusion) grin joker!
That was one event and a small celebration, her husband joined her during the national honors and d reception, i have seen them celebrate a lot as a couple. This is not the first celebration Mrs. Oyaks has missed, this wasnt a small close gathering it was a big event. No wife no matter how busy will miss it, It wasnt a spur of the moment celebration it was days of events and planned for months, every wife will clear her schedule and make it to d event. Please women here be honest, what in d world will make u miss such a big celebration of ur husband?
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by mbaemeka(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^^ that was the essence of my post. She may have had important engagements that they both know about. She may have snuck in a day or two before that actual day to celebrate with him. Something could have come up. I'm just rubbishing the talk of busy bodies that say theyre seperated. Shes usually in Nigeria in December with her husband and their two daughters.

I know of occasions when the Petroleum Minister wouldnt be able to make an important trip or even her husband too mightnt be chanced. For e.g (i hope this doesnt generate more questions from olofofo nairalanders) when The ministers last daughter wedded in the US she couldnt attend it. she had other engagements. So her husband was there alone. It doesnt then mean that theyre seperated now, does it?
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
mba emeka:

^^^^ that was the essence of my post. She may have had important engagements that they both know about. She may have snuck in a day or two before that actual day to celebrate with him. Something could have come up. I'm just rubbishing the talk of busy bodies that say theyre seperated. Shes usually in Nigeria in December with her husband and their two daughters.

I know of occasions when the Petroleum Minister wouldnt be able to make an important trip or even her husband too mightnt be chanced. For e.g (i hope this doesnt generate more questions from olofofo nairalanders) when The ministers last daughter wedded in the US she couldnt attend it. she had other engagements. So her husband was there alone. It doesnt then mean that theyre seperated now, does it?
I refuse to believe that any wife will be too busy to attend her husbands Birthday Banquet. The girl that got married re not the ministers daughters but her husbands daughters and der is no love lost between her and his kids, she has only a son who is about 14 yrs old.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by manmustwac(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
Let me teach you guys how to use a search engine called Google. First of all type Google in the URL space at the top of the page. Then when Google appears type pastor Chris and anita then things that you didn't want to know about Christ Embassy would be revealed to you there.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
manmustwac:

Let me teach you guys how to use a search engine called Google. First of all type Google in the URL space at the top of the page. Then when Google appears type pastor Chris and anita then things that you didn't want to know about Christ Embassy would be revealed to you there.
Lol, very funny. I like u
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Joagbaje(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
manmustwac:

Why would one spend time searching gossips
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2011
manmustwac:

What i found is quiet disturbing to say the least
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by mbaemeka(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^ thats why you may always be confused. seeking things that dont concern you and validating google as your source of truth.

For the record the minister attended the wedding in Nigeria but she couldnt make it to the one in the united states. That "no love lost" theory is purely sensual and of no verisimilitude. By the way, her son ch, is 11.

I'm done responding to this. Too busy affecting my world.

ciao
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2011
mba emeka:

^^^ thats why you may always be confused. seeking things that dont concern you and validating google as your source of truth.

For the record the minister attended the wedding in Nigeria but she couldnt make it to the one in the united states. That "no love lost" theory is purely sensual and of no verisimilitude. By the way, her son ch, is 11.

I'm done responding to this. Too busy affecting my world.

ciao

This is not about the Minister, where was Mrs. Oyaks? What could be so imprtant for her to miss her husbands birthday banquet
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Joagbaje(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
She doesn't always attend the birthday organised in Nigeria. What's the big deal. Pastor CHRIS has more than one birhday celebration. That one was only one of them . They have their way of doing their thing. They have their own celebration .she respects and revers her husband a lot. People have been carrying this rumour for close to 10 years now.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by ogaju007(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin So they are seperated hmmmnnn afterall he snatched her from his best friend so no wahala. But wait a minute ooo separated ke? what happened to the holy spirit abi dat one no work again? As for the idiot called "omopastor", let him be cause he is a brainwashed follower and not a thinker.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 22, 2011
ok i'm not an Oyaks fan but this is smoke without fire. The wife doesnt have to attend a public birthday celebration for her husband. We are not aware if she arranged a special private celebration for him . . . that is a huge possibility. Your wife doesnt have to be at every event with you.
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by Mbuk: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Celebrating a birthday without his wife should not become an issue to some of you. I think pastor Chris decide what is good for him as a man of God for this
manmustwac:

They have both seperated. They would've devorsed but it wouldn't look good for the image of pastor Chris.
[/quot[color=#990000]
[/tr][/color]
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by oloriooko(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
Posted by: Pastor Kun
Insert Quote
@omopastor
It is your father, you and your generations yet unborn that are fraudulent for you to have the audacity to come here and defend a confirmed notorious criminal like Oyaks.

Simple question and you are boiling like ogunpa river, what a shame.
you were at ease calling someone's father/husband fraudulent but when you were ASKED if your father was/is fraudulent and you showed yourself; "ako igba", "omo ti ko l'eko ile". is this forum your father's property?

from your answers its evident that your father lived a notorious and criminal life and passed over that same frustrated and failed life over to you, omo you are finished except you chain your mouth and mind your utterances angry

Posted by: ogaju007
So they are seperated hmmmnnn afterall he snatched her from his best friend so no wahala. But wait a minute ooo separated ke? what happened to the holy spirit abi dat one no work again? As for the called "omopastor", let him be cause he is a brainwashed follower and not a thinker.

who is this gboro mo ro, elenu gboro. half baked graduate like you. you have lost every sense of responsibility and here you are show casing your ignorant life, better change else your days are numbered on this earth, yeye!. was that the way your father snatched your pathetic mother from your father's loser best friend. you are finished talking about the holy spirit the way you did and i assure you brick head that you are dead man walking!!!
Re: Where Is Mrs Oyaks? by ogaju007(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2011
oloriooko:

Simple question and you are boiling like ogunpa river, what a shame.
you were at ease calling someone's father/husband fraudulent but when you were ASKED if your father was/is fraudulent and you showed yourself; "ako igba", "omo ti ko l'eko ile". is this forum your father's property?

from your answers its evident that your father lived a notorious and criminal life and passed over that same frustrated and failed life over to you, omo you are finished except you chain your mouth and mind your utterances angry

who is this gboro mo ro, elenu gboro. half baked graduate like you. you have lost every sense of responsibility and here you are show casing your ignorant life, better change else your days are numbered on this earth, yeye!. was that the way your father snatched your pathetic mother from your father's loser best friend. you are finished talking about the holy spirit the way you did and i assure you brick head that you are dead man walking!!!

lol you can get as personal as you like, that doesn't change the truth. as per my days being numbered, everyones days are numbered even your socalle chris oyakilome the fraudster. some of us are not enslaved by the stupid religion weapon that is used to brainwashed fools like you. in 40 years time you cant be what i was 5 yers ago . prick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! / You Too Can Become A FECAITE / Nigerian Christians Stop Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.