Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Bomb Blast At Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Kaduna (11746 Views)

Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Gentleboby: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
Omo what do we have to share with foreign investors now na Bomb ? ogbona felifeli
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Gentleboby: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
The best solution to this crisis is for the police to do a house to house using the newly invented bomb detectors. It will help fish out all the perpetrators.

Oga only GOD can do its not Police their innocent , you know how many years U S spent in Iraq to put an end to something like this with all their Technologies they lost battalion what happen today?
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Knight1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
okpara ugo:

Dawn of a new Era. The bombs have started detonating in the hands of their deployers.

Verily, verily, I say unto you. A time is coming and has come, when intending bombers will start dieing in their sleep before dreaming to go and bomb their targets.

Everything has time and season. A time to bomb and a time to die.

Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by trimwis: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
it is time to Arrest Buhari and also repeat what happen to Odi Bayelsa state in the north. How i which Obasanjo his still in power!!!

At your age u r still a fool! I wonda when you will grow up!

@post - Its time all the northern states follow the kano example - Mass action on Boko haram since its obvious they work hand in hand with the security agencies!

greateros
you have join to my foolishness by suggesting states should follow the Kano example. since no northern elders and religious leaders is showing seriousness in this boko haram issue,  if the government attack any village that has Boko Haram the people will fish them out.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by tcurl(f): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
God dey
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by trimwis: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
is dis how much your brain can work,  why dont you try and use your head and dont let your fingers rule over your brains

humblebee

That how ona go dey blow big grammar like Patrick Obayagbon While the nation is under siege from criminals. we need action now!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by marcus1234: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Aderupoko2: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Police will say its just small Banger that sounded
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Yeske2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
So these guys are living up to thier promise of bombing some areas in Kaduna but Mando was not on thier list, too bad and hope no casuality at the end of the day sha.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Ayor93(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
okpara ugo:

Dawn of a new Era. The bombs have started detonating in the hands of their deployers.

Verily, verily, I say unto you. A time is coming and has come, when intending bombers will start dieing in their sleep before dreaming to go and bomb their targets.

their dayz re numberd
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by otokx(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
When Pat Utomi said we have reached somalia situation yours truly thought he was exaggerating. Today alone Kaduna and Kano are in the news in addition to Maiduguri which is now a normal thing and Jos of course.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by muyoto: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
okpara ugo:

Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by OmoPastor(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
@ edoyad lol @ okpara ugo , a time to bomb and a time to be bombed. may the confusion spread like wildfire within them may they turn on themselves and their sponsors may they use their hands to bury their children may they be cut down before they carry out their evil plans. may their supporters and sponsors burn in hell amen
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Our President Odechukwu Retardeen says we should pray so that criminals would come out and confess

And said we shouldnt panic because terrorist attck every country all over the world so its our own turn now
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by 1025: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
can someone pls tell me if jonathan/sambo are still fresh air 2011. what a country? it is shame that bombs and bombings are gradually eating into our system the same way corruption did. when bomb jam corruption - nigeria jaga jaga.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by humblebee: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
trimwis:

humblebee

That how ona go dey blow big grammar like Patrick Obayagbon While the nation is under siege from criminals. we need action now!!

how dare you compare my simple statement to Patrick's? did you consult your dictionary before comprehending what i wrote

if you need action, what are you waiting for? pump action huh
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by kenjudy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
End time, Just be prepared cos tomorrow might be ur turn!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by loco4love: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
The separatists and terrorists must die to keep Nigeria One.

UP UP NIGERIA

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by pclick(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
Yea as said by Morgist. Dats was absolutely tru, Dats my area, It was unfortunate bt dat has to b taken wit a grain of salt, 3 were aprehended, It hapened at about 1:56 . My houz was about 400 meters away, Lord lead my path, Cos i put my trust in U.

Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by pclick(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
Mortis u r damn right, Dat was wat hapened. I was nt planted dia, bt de were planing ahead n God made dia day, Dats d reward 4 evil planin. Dats my contemporary dat d blast hapened. Here is a pic i took, It hapened about 400meters away 4rm my houz.

Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by austin2002: 3:52am On Dec 20, 2011
Keep nigeria as one? You guys must be out your senses.The only reason it seems like nigeria is one because of oil from the EAST and SOUTH.And also british interest. nigeria is a nation of muslims in the north,nigeria belong to them and who cares if they kill themselves afterall they going to meet their idol, allah and that child molester called mohammed.If yorubas are not sell-out sons of bitches,there would not have been anything called nigeria.I am sure Yoruba's are feeling the heat.They thought helping these parasites in the north to win over Biafra will help them reach heaven.What the East and South need to do now is to set up underground government and when they finish,they just present it to the United Nation to ratify it and and nigeria become a thing of the north.But East and South have degree holders without brain.They prefer dying slowly under the british and cow rearers rules.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by dejust(m): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2011
Some day, bomb blast will be athing of the past and Nigeria will be a best place to live in this world. As for those who asemble or detonate bombs, God has ultimate answer for everyone's action on this earth. May God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by idyumanah(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2011
some persons in this country are just tired of living.We need prayers in this country
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by chuksme(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2011
Jonathan is too slow for everything,i am highly disappointed. What they are good in doing is to remove subsidy.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by musawisdom(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2011
Who knows may be bomb is being use to celebrate xmas instead of banger.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by goggs(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2011
thank God the police has shown the army how to behave. if it were maiduguri the army will shoot on sight upon arriving. the BH guys would have escaped and innocent brave residents who arrested the bad guys would have been sprayed with hot lead. the army has little time for civility, which is the hallmark of modern military.

by behaving as the police and getting the public on the side of the law, BH willbe crushed in no time. I hope the maiduguri JTF are learning.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2011
fresh air cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by djeezy(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2011
What the heck is effing wrong with our national security? This news of bombings is really getting out of joint,
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by BAMBAM21: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2011
A sad story
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Bestglo(f): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2011
OmoPastor:

@ edoyad lol @ okpara ugo , a time to bomb and a time to be bombed. may the confusion spread like wildfire within them may they turn on themselves and their sponsors may they use their hands to bury their children may they be cut down before they carry out their evil plans. may their supporters and sponsors burn in hell amen
And i say a loud AMEN
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by namefull: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2011
rush to http://naijaspice.com to get the best of news and gist also get hot technological info on all device, and also hot freebrowwsing tip
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2011
Make una dey pray to a God wey no get time for una,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) / Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians / Ikpeazu Dissolves Abia Traditional Rulers Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.