Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians (11743 Views)

Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by msmon(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye, on Tuesday picked up the nomination and expression of interest forms, formalising his intention to contest the presidential seat of Nigeria.

Recall that the leadership expert and business had earlier charged the public to donate towards the purchase of the N3.5 million nomination form to enable him contest in the presidential primary election of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN).

Durotoye who took his Twitter account (@feladurotoye) today, September 18, 2018, praised his supporters for donating and making it possible for him to obtain the ANN presidential nomination forms.

He said, “Many people had said expecting people to be committed enough to own this campaign was unrealistic as Nigerians don’t donate to politicians or politics…with your prayers and continued support, we’ll have some more good news to share.”

The business consultant who also thanked his supporters for giving him the opportunity to represent them was presented the presidential nomination for by party’s chairman, Mr. Emmanuel Dania at the ANN National Headquarters in Abuja.

In another tweet he said, “A few minutes ago, after satisfying all requirements, I received the nomination form of our party @ANNigOfficial to officially express my interest to serve our nation in the capacity of the President.”

The aspirant had published the financial report of his campaign so far to prove that he’s running a transparent campaign that is accountable to donors and Nigerians.

Durotoye was one of the 18 presidential aspirants who formed Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition in July 2018 and resolved to get behind one consensus candidate to contest against President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Last month he was elected the consensus candidate even though it led to the exit of a few members of the coalition who expressed reservations about the electoral process.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/durotoye-picks-ann-presidential-nomination-forms/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Joelosunuga: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
That is fantastic.
How much was his Nomination Form? APC’s ₦45m with PDP’s ₦12m for Presidential nomination forms

Apc-45m
Pdp- 12m
ANN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by msmon(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Joelosunuga:
That is fantastic.
How much was his Nomination Form? APC’s ₦45m with PDP’s ₦12m for Presidential nomination forms

Apc-45m
Pdp- 12m
ANN

3.5m

6 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2018

This man can lie sha because I'm not sure anyone donated a kobo for him to pick up the form undecided undecided undecided

Politicians and lies are inseparable.

That's how El-rufai was also saying he couldn't afford to get the form. undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by boy16(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
lipsrsealed cry

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by lonelydora: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu has my vote already

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Some people like to waste their time and money shaaa.. so in his innermost mind, he believes he can win the presidential elections.

Perhaps, his mission in life is to answer former presidential aspirant.

2 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by lonelydora: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Some people like to waste their time and money shaaa.. so in his innermost mind, he believes he can win the presidential elections.

Change is constant. Did you ever think PMB will win 2015 elections?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Bobo419: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Joelosunuga:
That is fantastic.

Apc-45m
Pdp- 12m
ANN

I wanted to ask of you were blind or in a haste not to have seen the amount in the article but as you're new to nairaland, I'll be nice in you.

Go and sin no more!

14 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Yes.
In the weeks leading to elections, it was very clear that GEJ was a lame duck, especially in the north.

The election delays helped narrow the gap. It would have been a whitewashing otherwise.

I'd be extremely surprised if fela durotoye won his Polling Unit

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2018
I swear I prefer all dis men to rogue APC and PDP candidates. we voted for popularity of party in dis country, without minding what they have for us.

11 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Youngsage: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Congrats boss. FD2019.

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by TaiKuun(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2018
hehehehe

Media be misleading us since independence.
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:

So you believing a Fela Durotoye can defeat the other presidential candidates in other parties.. Baba, even his Polling unit he won't win not to talk of ward.

Maybe, he feels he is going to write JAMB exam, cos his total votes would be less than 400

3 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Nightmareo07: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:
Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu has my vote already

Moghalu is the most qualified..
They wanted to boot him out with tribalism.
Mogjalu come first Atiku second

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by maclatunji: 6:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by koolbe(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Fela Durotoye so far has shown d example of transparency we desire. He has published his campaign expenditure monthly.
I believe he has all it takes to be a good leader.

I support Fela Durotoye for President and would be voting for ANN at all levels in 2019. Enough of PDP and APC

5 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by solacong: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

When i see post like this, i remember Donald Trump that year

3 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Emmacolinho(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Why waste money son

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by educators(f): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
solacong:

When i see post like this, i remember Donald Trump that year

Forget, this is not America. Top 3 candidates, he won't be there.. Even Sowore will get more votes than him..

7 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by henrysam(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2018
texazzpete:

Yes.
In the weeks leading to elections, it was very clear that GEJ was a lame duck, especially in the north.

The election delays helped narrow the gap. It would have been a whitewashing otherwise.

I'd be extremely surprised if fela durotoye won his Polling Unit
If gej is a lame duck. What are you pls?
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by gaby(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Keep wasting ur time. U cant even win your street

3 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by cvibe2: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Articul8(m): 6:28am On Sep 19, 2018
My preferred candidate in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by blackpanda: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Clowns!

Fela ko Saro wiwa ni grin

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Xtaceeey: 6:28am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Forget, this is not America. Top 3 candidates, he won't be there.. Even Sowore will get more votes than him..

Am sure you would not vote on that day. Social media champion.. talking like you know tomorrow!!

1 Like

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by blackpanda: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Moghalu is the most qualified..
They wanted to boot him out with tribalism.
Mogjalu come first Atiku second

Lmao
What brand of marijuana u smoking dear?
Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Realdeals(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2018
I don't think he can defeat Hashim Olawepo in the ANN primary, this is one of the reason Sowore pulls out of PACT, how can you select someone that is not sure of his party nomination as consensus, what if he lose the primary.

I STAND WITH SOWORE

3 Likes

Re: Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians by Nightmareo07: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2018
blackpanda:

Lmao
What brand of marijuana u smoking dear?

Truth is bitter.
Who is durutoye.
He aint going nowhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery / Buhari Leg Swollen - Photo / NBS: Oil Producing States In Nigeria Shared ₦31.83 Billion In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.