Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently (2118 Views)

Lpfo Allocation 4 Sale With Pfi Numbers For Verification.!! Deadline12.pm Oct 7 / LPFO Allocation / LPFO Allocation For Sale ......now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by nthnymarce(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
My client is in urgent need of bulk lpfo allocations. The procedure is simple; take us to ur bank for the siting of the hard copies and we will perfect the payment within 4hrs. We can take u to our bank for confirmation of funds.
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by maxta: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
Kindly include your contacts so you can be reached.

Have performing seller contacts that can fulfill your requests.
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by nthnymarce(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by nthnymarce(m): 3:22am On Dec 21, 2011
Nthnymarcel@yahoo.com
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by chysam: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2012
nthnymarce: My client is in urgent need of bulk lpfo allocations. The procedure is simple; take us to ur bank for the siting of the hard copies and we will perfect the payment within 4hrs. We can take u to our bank for confirmation of funds.

contact chiluckus2@yahoo.co.uk
If you can pick it at international waters togo/cotonou or GHANA.
Advise
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
I've LPFO allocation and AGO for sell call or mail me on 08067851578 verrady@yahoo,com
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by ryzo: 1:39am On Nov 10, 2012
chysam:

contact chiluckus2@yahoo.co.uk
If you can pick it at international waters togo/cotonou or GHANA.
Advise

50 thousand metric tonnes of LPFO available now. call 08083692464 for enquiry. Also email at bernardobinna2@gmail.com
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by yinkaashore: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello!

LPFO for sale.
Only serious buyers the can meet the procedure below should contact us:

1. Buyer and Seller Sign the SPA and lodge the same with their respective banks.
2. Seller gives twenty million naira indemnity to the Buyer.
3. Seller Issues Corporate ATB to the Buyers Supercargo and Inspectors.
4. Seller takes Buyer’s Supercargo and Inspector for inspection of the products at the storage facility AT BUYER’S EXPENSE.
5. Buyer upon receiving confirmation of products and Q &Q places full instrument on the quantity to be purchased.
6. Buyer gives vessel details to the seller.
7. Delivery shall be from tank farm in Escravos with shuttle vessel to the mother vessel of Buyer outside bar.
8. After Delivery, Buyer makes full payment via swift to the seller’s bank and all the facilitators banking coordinate contained in the SPA.

Thank you.
contact me
yinkaashore@yahoo.co.uk

PB
LPFO Allocation available as well...
Sellers procedure
Buyer’s bank writes to the seller, through his bank, of his financial capability to consummate the transaction, stating the quantity and the amount to be involved. The letter should be on the bank’s letterhead and properly endorsed. Once that is done, Buyer and seller meet at sellers bank to verify hard copy of document, After successful verification and confirmation thru the manager via PPMC/NNPC of the document, Buyer’s bank pays for the document, allottee, agents, facilitators and transaction coordinators.
Seller hands over all original documents pertaining to this allocation(s) to the buyer.... and deal closed.

This can be concluded in less that 72hrs
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by yinkaashore: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2012
LPFO
140K-MT & 500K-MT sold!!!!) Now I have Bulk Allocations with ALLOCATION REF:COSD/CUS/ST/28.....@N34

Hurry... Its almost gone...

yinkaashore@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by yinkaashore: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
LPFO allocation for sale. 250,000MT @ N42 + N3
Procedures

Buyer writes a letter of intent to Seller(BERLOSCONI OIL AND GAS LIMITED-info@berlosconioilandgaslimited.org)
Seller replies Buyer, and Other procedures will be noted afterwards.

Only Mandates and Direct Buyers ONLY please.

BERLOSCONI OIL AND GAS LIMITED
info@berlosconioilandgaslimited.org
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by miikel4aver: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
We Supply AGO and LPFO to hotels, hospitals, banks, eateries, companies, etc in 33,000 litres trucking,10 to 20 trucks, metretones or millions litres. anywhere in Nigeria. Please serious and ready buyers should call only . Call me on 07082085282 or +2347082085282 .
Re: Lpfo Allocation Needed Urgently by miikel4aver: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
We supply AGO, LPFO and DPK in large quantity in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcort, or anywhere else for christmas and new year.
We can supply Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools, e.t.c
Please call me on 07082085282 @ an affordable price

(1) (Reply)

New Way To Make Money Online Even Without Owning A Website / Introducing Ethnic Heritage Centre, Lagos / Laptop Dealers Wanted Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.