Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Britney Spears Engagement Is Fake Says Her Ex Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Engagement Is Fake Says Her Ex Husband (1596 Views)

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Engagement Is Fake Says Her Ex Husband by GossipGirl: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
Is Britney Spears engagement fake? According to Britney Spears ex husband Jason Alexander, whop popped out of nowhere thinks her present engagement to former manager Jason Trawick is completely fake. Spears could hardly enjoy her 3-carat Neil Lane engagement ring before her ex husband of 55 hours Jason Alexander had something to say.

“I know everyone wants me to be happy about this, but I am not. I think it’s fake and I think people are afraid to say it. If you look at all the pictures between them there is no connection. They look like they are going through the motions.”

“It seems like an answer to the court thing. Sort of a nice way to sew it all up she marries her handler.  That way she always has someone controlling her. It’s sort of sad.”

Wow, bitter much?

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/20/britney-spearss-engagement-is-fake-says-ex-husband-jason-alexander/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy Singer Goldie Died - Miss Nkem / Toolz Interviews Ice Prince (She smacks Him Hard) / Who Wore It Best: Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lopez Or Jennifer Hudsgenny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.