Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine (1410 Views)

Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" / She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by GossipGirl: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
Rihanna responded to a Dutch magazine who called a 'N*gga B*tch' in a recent fashion article. 

Here's a clip of the magazine post read:
“She has street cred, she has a ghetto ass and she has a golden throat. Rihanna, the good girl gone bad, is the ultimate n***a bitch and she displays that gladly–for her that means what’s on can come off.

The editor said she thought it was just a slang word! Rihanna responded,

@evajackie I hope u can read english, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights! I find you disrespectful, and rather desperate!! You ran out of legit, civilized information to print! There are 1000′s of Dutch girls who would love to be recognized for their contributions to your country, you could have given them an article. Instead, u paid to print one degrading an entire race! That’s your contribution to this world! To encourage segregation, to mislead the future leaders to act in the past! You put two words together,

@evajackie with the intent of abasement, that made no sense…”***** B*TCH”?!….Well with all respect, on behalf of my race, here are my two words for you…F*CK YOU!!!

Read the rest and the editor's apology below:

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/20/rihanna-thrashes-dutch-magazine-in-response-to-racial-slur/

Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by Kunbee: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
I don't see her point

Why is she shouting?

Black people call them-selves ni**as and b**ch, so why can't a white person call you such?

Am sure if na Chris Brown call her such, her loins go dey happy

Nansense tongue
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by 9janinja1(f): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
Kunbee:

I don't see her point

Why is she shouting?

Black people call them-selves ni**as and b**ch, so why can't a white person call you such?

Nansense tongue

so your saying if someone called you a nigga bitch you'd be okay with it. its not ok to go around calling people shit , are you kidding me , where the hell are you from
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by Kunbee: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
Venus
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by 9janinja1(f): 1:53am On Dec 21, 2011
haha lol, actually what you wrote isnt funny. btw you'r probably just hating on riri , yes the crazy girl milked the whole chris brown thingy and acts like an ashawo but still Nigga bitch is harsh
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2011
Seriously, Rihanna has turned to something else these days. Check out her latest muzik video titled 'we found love' So indecent,
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
Wetin Rihanna dey yarn sef?
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by zolzlolz(f): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2011
Stop rappers from using nigga and bi+ch. This is just an article written out of ignorance. These people probably aren't as sensitive to the word as Americans would be, especially when Rihanna's genre of music popularises the word. Fact!
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by Orikinla(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2011
More African Americans call themselves Niggas than Whites.
One African American in Atlanta even tattooed BADASS NIGGA on his tummy.
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by zolzlolz(f): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^exactly
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by zolzlolz(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^exactly. And black people fought to have the dignity of not being called a nigger by whites. How it must feel to see their ignorant children calling themselves the word.
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by 9janinja1(f): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
its annoying, my friend calls me my bitch and another my nigger. i'm like firstly i'm not a bitch 2nd wtf
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by Salmoneus(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2011
Kunbee:

I don't see her point

Why is she shouting?

Nansense tongue
Fool!!
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by Goldieluks: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2011
Kunbee:

I don't see her point

Why is she shouting?

Nansense tongue

Goat!
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by jaybaby(f): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kunbee:

I don't see her point

Why is she shouting?

Nansense tongue

Flogos Flagas
embarassed @ your comment
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by GossipGirl: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
The editor in chief of the magazine resigned the next day!
Re: Rihanna Called A N*gga B*tch In Dutch Magazine by GossipGirl: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
Now the publisher of the magazine has taken back their apology saying there's nothing with what they said:

"[T]here is nothing wrong in the magazine. [Hoeke] presented [the offensive article] as a joke, but it most certainly was not a joke. It was an interpretation [of a fashion style] , She should have said: "we did not realize this interpretation is such a touchy subject. We never meant any harm and offer our sincere and upright apologies." But because of all the fuss, Eva started to wiggle in all directions, and therefore we have come to the conclusion her credibility has been undermined."

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/24/jackie-publisher-refuses-to-apologize-to-rihanna-for-racial-slur/

(1) (Reply)

U.s Legendary Rapper Nas Promoter Held Hostage In Angola / Kim Kardashian Hot Honeymoon Photos / Psquare Stole My Song – Nollywood Actress, Stephnora Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.