Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market (2608 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by jara: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
FASHOLA TRUE FACE: PRICING NIGERIANS OUT OF MARKET

Farouk Martins Aresa

On the minimum wage of 18K, there is nothing left by the time we pay tolls at Lekki or fees at Lagos State University. Ouch, gas deregulation nko! Some of us just cannot understand why these have to be during the reign of a bona fide Lagosian. There are some fears in Lagos circles that a plague has been place on Fashola intentionally to undo and eclipse his goodwill or whatever he has done in Lagos. You can bet your last 100 naira that his backers today will come out in future disowning him, saying we warned him.

Nigerians are very sensitive when it comes to one of their own and the Fashola family is well known in Lagos. There is not much more in taxes Lagosians can pay without sacrificing everything they have worked for in their young or old age. Lagos is now made up of all walks of life, even non-Africans but when it comes to planning for the future of the State, how many average Nigerians are taken into consideration?

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/guest-articles/fashola-true-face-pricing-nigerians-out-of-market.html

Those of us that have not seen other places beyond our nose, at least know that toll roads are constructed to attract motorists looking for faster and more efficient ways of getting to their destinations. In spite of the fact that people have to pay to use it, they are attracted by the amount of time they can save traveling on it, not forced by some government bureaucrats and lack of primary roads to use it. It is not built on existing road paid for by taxpayer and decorated with flowers. Side roads for convenience of residents have turned into alternate new tolling centers.

We all dream of a megacities and star wars but only if it can benefit Nigerians. Lagos, like the rest of the Country is now being priced out of the pockets of the average Nigerians. We are not ruled by colonialists or the new lenders from Far East of West but the policies by our own governments can hardly be for the benefit of Africans. When we can no longer afford local universities because we are asked to name any world university that charge the same rate or travel from our homes without paying more than minimum wage, we are in trouble.

It is increasingly difficult to separate Fashola from Tinubu and we are reminded: we told you so! How much money is enough for one man, one family or one tiny class of people? No state in the Country generates as much tax as Lagos but none of them generate as much debt as Lagos. Even if this is taken as an investment, in order to pay back, we have to import high income earners from abroad since the ordinary Nigerians lack the means to pay for the projects governments embark on. Not even Diaspora Nigerians can afford homes built by some governments!

Lagos has already priced itself out of local market. Indeed, Nigerian mega cities are pricing themselves out of local markets. When products and services are so expensive that majority of people that live in that city cannot pay for them, we are digging a hole for ourselves. Reacting to higher prices, unions rightly call for living wage to meet this demand. Unfortunately, it is like chasing a ghost because prices rise faster than wages.

We need not fool ourselves, the only conscientious investors in Nigerian markets are Nigerians at home and abroad. If the local people cannot afford Lagos and other mega cities as Diaspora abroad purchasing capacity has been eroded by ever increasing prices, we must look for others to pay. If they pay, they want returns on their money, on their investments and their technical skill. Unlike Nigerians that money will be taken out. Whatever remains, they use their discretionary power to manipulate Nigerians that must succumb. Africans selling out Africans in Africa.

Which government anywhere in the whole world prices their average citizens out of the market? These are fundamentals our planners need to take into consideration before demanding and taxing the average man to death in Nigeria. This is the same reason conservatives fight to limit the role of government. The government is used in Nigeria as money making enterprise to suck as much money as they can out of ordinary folks into the pocket of vultures.

The role of government is to do what individuals cannot do but can collectively be achieved. It is the reason we expect government to provide good roads to facilitate travel, communication and commerce. We expect government to provide police and fire fighters to avoid damage to the liberty of individuals and properties. Even a highly skilled work force, need adequate training and education provided by governments. Nigeria has abundant energy but greed does not allow us to provide power and infrastructure for commercial and domestic use.

As soon as it comes to how to exploit the masses, our governments jump in for the money they can make into individual pockets. It is even worse in Nigeria because our local and Federal governments are mostly interested in projects that can generate foreign currencies, not the one that will strengthen the value of naira at home making manufactured products for export. But then, the Central Bank makes foreign currencies available for every Sule and Tunde that wants it.

There is no government in Lagos State that has not made money because it is the center of Nigeria commerce where products and people exchange commercial transactions. Out of all these governments in Lagos, Jakande still stands out as the most productive. Contracts and commercial businesses were transacted during his time as any other reign. The difference is that each contractor knew the amount of profit he could make before going in.

What we have these days in Nigeria are dare-devils that are willing to screw a hot shaft through their mothers’ asses in order to make obscene profit. If it is profit alone they are willing to make, fine. They make a killing. You will not find many Lagosians that think Fashola belongs to any of these unscrupulous elements. He was never brought up as a desperado and his family compound show no resemblance to the old bootleggers.

However, you can never trust a finger dipped in oil not messing up the rest. It is sad that people can now hardly differentiate Fashola from Tinubu. Most politicians do not realize that their reigns are limited to certain number of years, even as a dictator. What good is power when it is gone and what good is money you cannot spend when you die. It is our legacy in life that transcends our grandchildren. What we do with each when we are still hale and hearty matters.

Politicians cannot hide behind politics to inflict pain on people. When we cry, we cry out of pain and misery, not out of spite. The poorer we get the more all levels of government and every reign want from us, telling us to bear the pain a little longer, while they party in Dubai. It is not their fault; it is the fault of the other guy. But only a dying man knows the pinch of death.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ha ,o ga oooo.
If you can't live in the place,gerrrout of the place.
We need to tell ourselves,there are classes in Nigeria .if you can't afford it,move to where you can afford.let me sleep jare

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by Akanbiedu(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2011
I believe there is this story in the bible (don't know bible much, may be somebody can help) where Moses was supposed to be helping the Isrealites escape slavery in Egypt. Just a little inconvenience, the Isrealites started blaming Moses for rescuing them. They simply told him he should have left them in slavery. That's the nature of human beings, they are memoryless. Fashola should just continue what he is doing with time they wil eventually understand it.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2011
This is really getting ridiculous.

We have a president in Nigeria

We have 36 states in Nigeria

Nigeria has been rotting for decades

All of A sudden, Fashola is responsible for everything

Only Fashola get's mentioned everyday

He's not even the president of Nigeria

It's Like GEJ or the federal government and the 35 other governors in Nigeria doesn't exist

It's Fashola everywhere and everyday

Why not just make Fashola your president?

Nigerians are funny animals I swear,

lmao
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by Lasinoh: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2011
Gooooooooooooooooooo FAS-ssssh-OLE!!! grin

I have always been a good judge of characters. . .especially Nigerian ones. If it looks like a duck. . . WELL, QUACK QUACK!
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by nobaga: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
This is why Nigerians need to wipe out leeches and their cronies.

See how they turn solid points upside down. Even using Moses. Moses took the children of God out of slavery. Fashola/Tinubu are selling Lagosians and their children into perpetual slavery. Can either of them pay off their debt or they are leaving it for the next generation to pay. Which next generation are going to pay. The ones without jobs or prospects or education today or imported investors that will pay what average Nigerians cannot.

Heear them talk about class when middleclass has been wipe out of the Country. Compare the salary, even the minimum wage of 18k to what these few tiny class are making. Bunch of bastards.

If Tinubu can, he will be glad to put toll on Boudillon to shake money out of his neighbors just as the Mafias do. Yet none of his cronies can tell us where in the world, tolls are put in residential neighborhoods, at the gate of your house, on existing roads or estate.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

This is really getting ridiculous.

We have a president in Nigeria

We have 36 states in Nigeria

Nigeria has been rotting for decades

All of A sudden, Fashola is responsible for everything

Only Fashola get's mentioned everyday

He's not even the president of Nigeria

It's Like GEJ or the federal government and the 35 other governors in Nigeria doesn't exist

It's Fashola everywhere and everyday

Why not just make Fashola your president?

Nigerians are funny animals I swear,

lmao

You don’t tell a fool to stop demonstrating his madness; very soon the whole truth will be reveal and God will shut their mouth for live. I can’t imagine that somebody in his right sense in an attempt to defend criminals will open his mouth to call Nigerians “funny animals”. We will soon know who funny animals are. I know your mouth is as sharp as blade; I am ready and waiting for your insult as usual.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by nobaga: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
It is this mad dog and call-boy-girl asss- licking named Eko-Ile that drives people crazy. He is well paid to behave that way while others are speaking from pain caused by greed of their politicians.

Read the article again and tell me how those on minimum wage or less with a working wife to make ends meet pay that wage on toll because they have an old jalopy to go find daily bread for their family.

The guy on another thread that was cursing with thunder and all sort was reprimanded because people do not understand the deepness of his pain. If the same guy manage to secure AK-41 and stated shooting people on Boudillon, they will respect him and negotiate with him like Niger Delta and Boko Haram. So what if he cursed? Can anyone cure his pain?

My only fear is that innocents will suffer in the next Agbekoya revolt.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
LFJ:

You don’t tell a fool to stop demonstrating his madness; very soon the whole truth will be reveal and God will shut their mouth for live. I can’t imagine that somebody in his right sense in an attempt to defend criminals will open his mouth to call Nigerians “funny animals”. We will soon know who funny animals are. I know your mouth is as sharp as blade; I am ready and waiting for your insult as usual.

You are of course one of the funny animals. Only lawless animals call people criminals without any evidence to prove any  act of criminality.

And if we ask you idea.iots  too show us your evidence against these people, you'll starts danncing around like some crazy headless chicken.

Jobless  fools.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by Akainzo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2011
nobaga:

It is this mad dog and call-boy-girl asss- licking named Eko-Ile that drives people crazy. He is well paid to behave that way while others are speaking from pain caused by greed of their politicians.

Read the article again and tell me how those on minimum wage or less with a working wife to make ends meet pay that wage on toll because they have an old jalopy to go find daily bread for their family.

The guy on another thread that was cursing with thunder and all sort was reprimanded because people do not understand the deepness of his pain. If the same guy manage to secure AK-41 and stated shooting people on Boudillon, they will respect him and negotiate with him like Niger Delta and Boko Haram. So what if he cursed? Can anyone cure his pain?

Tell me all the people earning minimum wage of 18K per month live along the Lekki-Epe expressway?
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
To say I expect anything less from a fool like you is an understatement; if you are not feeling sorry for calling Nigerians “funny animals” you deserve to be taken to Psychiatric Hospital for calling me lawless animals for calling your paymasters criminals. What evidence do I need to give son of criminal like you to believe that those who are paying you will soon bury their head in shame?
I don’t need to say much about you, those who follow your antecedent on this platform know what is lacking in your life. The simple truth is that you don’t need to insult others to say your point. Your behavior and language is a clear example of how not to talk in public forum. I don’t blame you; I don’t need fortune teller to tell me you lack discipline. If you can stand in front of your parent to call them funny animals, then I will praise you for calling Nigerians funny animals.

Eko Ile:

You are of course one of the funny animals. Only lawless animals call people criminals without any evidence to prove any act of criminality.

And if we ask you idea.iots too show us your evidence against these people, you'll starts danncing around like some crazy headless chicken.

Jobless fools.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by nobaga: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
This is what we are talking about. Pray, please pray that ignorance does not kill some people.

You do not know Jankade houses, small fishing villages and some inadequate shelters exist in, around and after your mentor toll gates?

Even if they don't, people are no longer free to come out and go back into their houses without paying toll taxes, and if they decide to go home on lunch, break or for fun without paying head taxes?

We are still waiting for one of you to mention the city and country where tolls are put in residential areas. Oh I remember a few local bridges made by neighbors around Eric Moore and Orile some years back. During raining seasons, there are human carrier that will also transport you from one side to another. Is that where your mentors got their ideas?

Where is that guy that cursed with Sango and Ogun again?

Akainzo:

Tell me all the people earning minimum wage of 18K per month live along the Lekki-Epe expressway?

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
nobaga:

Oloshi. Only a mad dog blames  our national problems  what's been manifesting since  independence one a many who just took  office a little over 4g years ago.

Is fashola the president of nigeria? Is he the only leader and governor in nigeria?

What's next ? Fashola is responsible for the air you breath too?

What a bunch  of  ignorant re, tards  funny animals indeed.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by nobaga: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
Omo Akotileta,

I was hoping and wishing you spill around me, which you just did. If you are a Lagosian at all, it is by way of Iragbiji.

However, this is not only about Lagosians, as the writer noted, it is about all Nigerians living in Lagos. I do not know how old you are but in those days Lagosians welcomed everyone. Any stranger that arrived in Lagos in the morning would be fed, clothed and given a roof before the end of the day. That was a common saying you never heard, anyway. Sorry folks, things have changed, everyone strives in the land of plenty these days.

Lagos has a unique opportunity to showcase Nigeria. During the time of the British, Ikoyi was it. It was Lagosians and other Nigerians that rivaled it with Victoria Island. You wont know that, both places are in disrepute in your time. Why, no services like PWD. You do not know the meaning of PWD, do you.

For those that do not know, Nigerians living in Lagos knew they had a duty to pay taxes. Indeed, if you are caught without paying, you lose more. But then we could see what taxes did. The aliens from Iragbiji have perfected tax collection into their pockets.

With or without Nigeria, Awolowo collected taxes in the West and Jakande collected taxes in Lagos, we witnessed what they did. But in Nigeria where everyone is blind, conspicous shows with maximum press of Tinubu/Fashola is the talk of the day and the one eye-man is the king.

Ekoile, you and your mentors will choke on that  university fees and tolls you collect. Watch!

Eko Ile:

Oloshi. Only a mad dog blames  our national problems  that's been manifesting since  independence one a many who just took  office a little over 4g years ago.

Is fashola the president of nigeria? Is he the only leaders and governor in nigeria? 

What a bunch  of  ignorant re, tards funny animals indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
You can see what you turn your life to; it is very easy to spot an idi--ot when you see one. Have you ask yourself why people are turning against you? It is because you lack the manner of debate and constructive argument. Are you not ashamed of the type of language you use here? Even you God fathers will disown you for this your uncultured language which probably is as result of your upbringing.

Eko Ile:

Oloshi. Only a mad dog blames  our national problems  what's been manifesting since  independence one a many who just took  office a little over 4g years ago.

Is fashola the president of nigeria? Is he the only leader and governor in nigeria?

What a bunch  of  ignorant re, tards  funny animals indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
I won't even waste my time reading the same re, tarded rubbish. Dumb a., ss  jobless loser.

Oloshi double id coward.

lmao.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
LFJ:

You can see what you turn your life to; it is very easy to spot an  when you see one. Have you ask yourself why people are turning against you? It is because you lack the manner of debate and constructive argument. Are you not ashamed of the type of language you use here? Even you God fathers will disown you for this your uncultured language which probably is as result of your upbringing.

Oloshi. Your upbringing must have thought you how too lie, how too accuse people that's you can not prove did anything  to you.

Shey your parents and the  bible didn't tell you not to bare false withness ni.

Grown a, s.s. Agbaya peddling rumors one the internet.

I don't debate rumors like you clowns , I debate facts.

Why not just take your low life and go join your fellow market women in oshodi.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
You better continue, son of a re,tarded. I don’t need Fashola to make progress in my life, it is mad, animals, like you who cannot see beyond their nose that I pity. You need to learn how to respect others, your love for Fashola is not a liberty for you to insult those who have contrary view about Fashola.

Eko Ile:

I won't even waste my time reading the same re, tarded rubbish. Dumb a., ss  jobless loser.

Oloshi double id coward.

lmao.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
LFJ:

You better continue, son of a re,tarded. I don’t need Fashola to make progress in my life, it is mad, animals, like you who cannot see beyond their nose that I pity. You need to learn how to respect others, your love for Fashola is not a liberty for you to insult those who have contrary view about Fashola.

Ode, are you not insulting people when you falsely accuse them of what you are yet prove or show us any evidence of? Who gave you that right.

lol @ I don't need fashola. Who are you fooling? What else do you do on nl besides yelling fashola s name as if your life means nothing unless you yell his name and lie lie endlessly.

Oponu loser buruku.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2011
Yes, fo-ol is here again as usual, tell me where I lie; just tell me one thing I said that is out of public knowledge. If calling your pay masters criminal is your grudges against me, I must be waiting for more of your madness. Who is clown between us? Is it somebody that is going about to see who is talking about Fashola or Tinubu, or a responsible citizen of Nigeria who respect the view of others and treat them with courtesy? Do will need to invite anybody to tell who is not responsible between the two of us before you figure that out in your mind. Your types are many in Lagos; this is where you get your daily bread, praise singers!

Eko Ile:

Oloshi. Your upbringing must have thought you how too lie, how too accuse people that's you can not prove did anything to you.

Shey your parents and the bible didn't tell you not to bare false withness ni.

Grown a, s.s. Agbaya peddling rumors one the internet.

I don't debate rumors like you clowns , I debate facts.

Why not just take your low life and go join your fellow market women in oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
I think you can do more than this, all this your unculture language “ode” and “Olosi” are just confirming what you lack in your life. Learn how to use words, respect others with your Language because of your future. If these are the type of language you use in your normal life, your future is in the hand of God. What is your business between Fashola who is governor and me a citizen who have every right to talk and speak out when I have grudges against any of his policy? Who are you to come here to tell me what I should say about Fashola. When you don’t have manner, it is very easy to see, I am not hiding, if you have the liver and you are very sure of yourself and your accomplishment in life, let both of us meet and invite some of our friends here to actually know who is running mouth here between the two of us. I will be very grateful if you can accept my invitation to tell you that who is talking is not somebody that is afraid of your paymasters.

Eko Ile:

Ode, are you not insulting people when you falsely accuse them of what you are yet prove or show us any evidence of? Who gave you that right.

lol @ I don't need fashola. Who are you fooling? What else do you do on nl besides yelling fashola s name as if your life means nothing unless you yell his name and lie lie endlessly.

Oponu loser buruku.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
nobaga:

However, this is not only about Lagosians, as the writer noted, it is about all Nigerians living in Lagos. I do not know how old you are but in those days Lagosians welcomed everyone. Any stranger that arrived in Lagos in the morning would be fed, clothed and given a roof before the end of the day. That was a common saying you never heard, anyway. Sorry folks, things have changed, everyone strives in the land of plenty these days.

Lagos has a unique opportunity to showcase Nigeria. During the time of the British, Ikoyi was it. It was Lagosians and other Nigerians that rivaled it with Victoria Island. You wont know that, both places are in disrepute in your time. Why, no services like PWD. You do not know the meaning of PWD, do you.

For those that do not know, Nigerians living in Lagos knew they had a duty to pay taxes. Indeed, if you are caught without paying, you lose more. But then we could see what taxes did. The aliens from Iragbiji have perfected tax collection into their pockets.

With or without Nigeria, Awolowo collected taxes in the West and Jakande collected taxes in Lagos, we witnessed what they did. But in Nigeria where everyone is blind, conspicous shows with maximum press of Tinubu/Fashola is the talk of the day and the one eye-man is the king.

hm . . . . oh the nostalgia . . . . This country had some good leaders back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
LFJ:

I think you can do more than this, all this your unculture language “ode” and “Olosi” are just confirming what you lack in your life. Learn how to use words, respect others with your Language because of your future. If these are the type of language you use in your normal life, your future is in the hand of God. What is your business between Fashola who is governor and me a citizen who have every right to talk and speak out when I have grudges against any of his policy? Who are you to come here to tell me what I should say about Fashola. When you don’t have manner, it is very easy to see, I am not hiding, if you have the liver and you are very sure of yourself and your accomplishment in life, let both of us meet and invite some of our friends here to actually know who is running mouth here between the two of us. I will be very grateful if you can accept my invitation to tell you that who is talking is not somebody that is afraid of your paymasters.

What's more uncultured than lying, than dragging peoples name through the mud, than accusing people of what's you can not prove?

Don't you know that lying and spreading false withness is a sin? Is this what you were brought up to do?.

Is it ok or normal to call people criminals because other people are people are  doing it? Did you ask them for proof or you are just a despicable follow follow rumor monger ?

When was the last time people  get charged to court based on rumors? Youd rather sin, lie and do follow instead of acting like a prudential human being  with commom sense.

You get on nl every day to insult and rubbish peoples name and you still got the nerve to call other people uncultured? You clowns are the most uncultured nigerians every and you all disgust me.

I have zero respect for lairs and rumor mongers.

You are even worse than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2011
I am proud to call your pay paymasters criminal. Tell me that you are proud of calling Nigerians “Funny Animals”. Your level of intelligent is low, that is very obvious from your blind and uncultured language. If you can open your dirty mouth to call Nigerians funny animal, do I need anybody to tell me again where you belong. You should be feeling ashamed of yourself, my problem with you is simple, learn how to talk in public. You are distance apart from mannerism. If your parent failed in their responsibility to teach you, do yourself a favor to look for books that can help you out of your ignorance,  What offence have I committed by telling you that you don’t call Nigerians name because you want to defend criminals. Why not write your own article if you truly love your paymaster as a rejoinder to this article “FASHOLA TRUE FACE: PRICING NIGERIANS OUT OF MARKET” You will never know the truth until your own children start to clap and hailing you for your blindness. 

Eko Ile:

What's more uncultured than lying, than dragging peoples name through the mud, than accusing people of what's you can not prove?

Don't you know that lying and spreading false withness is a sin? Is this what you were brought up to do?.

Is it ok or normal to call people criminals because other people are people are  doing it? Did you ask them for proof or you are just a despicable follow follow rumor monger ?

When was the last time people  get charged to court based on rumors? Youd rather sin, lie and do follow instead of acting like a prudential human being  with commom sense.

You get on nl every day to insult and rubbish peoples name and you still got the nerve to call other people uncultured? You clowns are the most uncultured nigerians every and you all disgust me.

I have zero respect for lairs and rumor mongers.

You are even worse than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 1:27am On Dec 22, 2011
LFJ:

I am proud to call your pay paymasters criminal. Tell me that you are proud of calling Nigerians “Funny Animals”. Your level of intelligent is low, that is very obvious from your blind and uncultured language. If you can open your dirty mouth to call Nigerians funny animal, do I need anybody to tell me again where you belong. You should be feeling ashamed of yourself, my problem with you is simple, learn how to talk in public. You are distance apart from mannerism. If your parent failed in their responsibility to teach you, do yourself a favor to look for books that can help you out of your ignorance,  What offence have I committed by telling you that you don’t call Nigerians name because you want to defend criminals. Why not write your own article if you truly love your paymaster as a rejoinder to this article “FASHOLA TRUE FACE: PRICING NIGERIANS OUT OF MARKET” You will never know the truth until your own children start to clap and hailing you for your blindness. 

Ode, w hat about the people you are calling names like thieves andy criminals without any proof of criminality? ! Are they not nigerians? Senile hypocritical old man.

Obviosly, your parents raised a liar, they raised a rumor monger, they raised a sinner, they raised a loser andy a pathetic worthless follow follow.

Liars go to hell and that's where you belong.
Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode, w hat about the people you are calling names like thieves andy criminals without any proof of criminality? ! Are they not nigerians? Senile hypocritical old man.

Obviosly, your parents raised a liar, they raised a rumor monger, they raised a sinner, they raised a loser andy a pathetic worthless follow follow.

Liars go to hell and that's where you belong.

You just mention where you and you generation belong, hell fire. I repeat, if that is your headache, it is better you die; Tinubu and co are criminal simple as ABC. It is beginning to clear to me that your madness is increasing every minute; you can visit PHY for help.

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
LFJ:

You just mention where you and you generation belong, hell fire. I repeat, if that is your headache, it is better you die; Tinubu and co are criminal simple as ABC. It is beginning to clear to me that your madness is increasing every minute; you can visit PHY for help.

Like I said, liars are sinners. Your place is in hell.

I understand you people and I feel your pain.

In case you clowns don't know your assigned jobs already let me help you,

Ours is to keep developing and moving forward regardless and your job is to remain on NL crying and yelling like little bi.tches on NL

So keep doing your job while we keep doing ours till you die

Oloshi enemy of progress.

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
Fashola, Wife Host 2011 Children's End Of Year Party

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2011

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2011

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by LFJ: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
Eko Ile:

Like I said, liars are sinners. Your place is in hell.

I understand you people and I feel your pain.

In case you clowns don't know your assigned jobs already let me help you,

Ours is to keep developing and moving forward regardless and your job is to remain on NL crying and yelling like little bi.tches on NL

So keep doing your job while we keep doing ours till you die

Oloshi enemy of progress.

So, the f-ool is still here running his mouth as usual. I have told you where you and your generation belong. What else do I expect from you after 3years of roaming the streets without job if not to continue to praise and worship the man that rescue you from the street with your LASMA job?

1 Like

Re: Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market by EkoIle1: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
LFJ:

So, the f-ool is still here running his mouth as usual. I have told you where you and your generation belong. What else do I expect from you after 3years of roaming the streets without job if not to continue to praise and worship the man that rescue you from the street with your LASMA job?

And i keep telling you, you are going to hell because that's where lairs go. Crying, b,,itching , suffering, lying is your only portion in  life.  We will build roads and you will cry and yell like a bi, tch.  We will build bridges and you will cry and yell like a bit., ch.  We will build schools and hospitals and you will cry and yell like a bit, ch.

See your life. This is all you are reduced to. A worthless sad and sorrowful bad bele hater with nothing but ssdness.

This is your portion in life, so keep stewing in your hate and sorrow.

.ndo.   lmao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Onitsha-owerri Expressway? / 2015 Presidential Ticket: APC Govs Insist On VP Slot / Different Faces Of Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.